Thoughts on stay at home dads?

Thoughts on stay at home dads?

Attached: A338DCCB-9A23-4995-83BC-E8D2135CB02D.jpg (540x655, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OrEOZk23FzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are beta cucks, plain and simple

your wife will probably cheat on you within 2 years, wouldn't understand why someone would want to be a stay at home dad unless they were disabled.

Honestly I wanna be one at some point and fiancee is cool with it. Working a 60 hour work week is fucking exhausting. As long as you wanna be able to do something once the kids get older and can afford to only have one person working your household I see no issue with it.

Attached: chainchomp.jpg (285x252, 21K)

Nothing wrong with it

Wage cucks for life detected

I'm one for a 10 month stint and it's fucking awesome

I wouldn’t want to do that, I’d get bored

There's a stigma around it but fuck it. If woman are so insistent on equality, let them go be wageslaves and let me stay at home and cook food and fold laundry. Fuck, that would be the life.

Really, what’s so great about it?

Have you actually been in a relationship where you're a stay at home dad?

The spouse typically grows to resent the other. Plus if you really loved your wife would you want her to be the wage cuck or you?

Chill with my daughter, teach her stuff, go swimming, no boss telling me what to do. Will go back to work in Oct and will have been a nice break

Some of the smartest motherfuckers out there that not only realized, but fully accepted, how fucking shit working a 9 to 5 is and convinced a woman that it was in actuality her dream to toil away instead of doing a little housework before watching a god damned soap on the fucking TV.

There's no god damned comparison. One is work. The other is mild inconveniences.

Hence why I'd try to find something once the kids do get older, or find another hobby something to keep you busy. I enjoy doing DIY home shit so that suits me perfectly.

What do you work as?, would women prefer this over career?

your wife will cheat on you no matter what,
women are not trustworthy

My parents did it (stay at home mom) until my brothers and I were finishing up elementary school, then she went back to work and they are still married. And What if your wife really wanted to work?

Most women will grow resentful of having to be the primary bread winner for an extended period of time. Women find good providers sexy. You are setting yourself up to be cucked, just saying.

Maybe learn to programme, it’s easy and cheap and you could restart your career

I was a neet for 8 years, I still am, but there isn't a boring moment with my one year old daughter.

I wasn't really that bored as a childless neet either, I have a ton of hobbies, I did freelance as a musician for cash sometimes too.

Risk manager in a bank, so mid level work/stress/salary. I like my own company and I'm very organised, so raising a child under 12 months and keeping a house in order scratches those itches

This.
They go to work? They blow their boss.
They stay home? They blow the neighbor.

Either way someone other than you is getting blown.

Attached: Charlie.png (359x369, 61K)

More like Balls Tarvantrantzian hehe

Everyone grows resentful having to be the primary bread winner, it's not a legit argument.

> You are setting yourself up to be cucked
There's this stupid idea that will never die that a man can control a woman's sexuality. I mean unless you're going to pull a Fritzl, it just ain't happening man. There is no scenario in which you have the surveillance or the time to make sure you never get "cucked." If she's going to cheat, there's not a single damned thing you can do about it other than be ready to leave if she does. That's it.

>be wage husbando
>wife cheats
>be house husbando
>wife cheats

Just don't get married.

>put on pants
>walk down to Shantzburg Community Park
>pantsona non grata

You don't want to make it out to be, the wife will be working and I'll watch the kids and play videogames/ watch tv when they nap.

You'll have to work to keep the house clean doing the same tasks everyday without a thank you/paycheck and also having to use money that she earned to pay for stuff you want.

So you'll be locked to the house for a good portion of the day around the kid's schedule, cleaning, without thanks/pay and then that thing you want, food or drink/entertainment, you're using wife's money. Not to mention there won't be a strong father figure. (why does mom earn the money and dad stay at home?) Kids are gay, kill yourself

>invest in 2003 Daewoo Fukbang Roadster
>wifey takes all the buckets and the papers

nothing is wrong when the children are young and she can work but her being the sole bread winner is the problem.

Okay, do you think in the future more men won’t have careers and instead be homemakers?

I'll tell you what I'd do, spend the whole day hiding the CD's with the fecal matter

There's only two things that come out of bread, poop and consequences...

Why would that be a problem? Because you are insecure or have trust issues?

Yep, as long as equality does what it says, then salaries should even out and men can take some of the time that women have and be more involved in their child's development. I saw my daughters first steps, heard her first words.. ..no job will top that

Mostly because I hear "sole" and "bread" which makes me start to panic about the lack of bread in my life

Yes, with diversity quotas, affirmative actions, lowering testosterone count more men, who are actually in a relationship and one where they stay after having a child, will find themselves at home. However women aren't going to be the majority any time soon

Now i can understand why women used to have less rights and were considered more property. Thats the only way it worked because women are such pieces of shit by nature.

These abacuses and VCR's aren't going to repair themselves

>Just don't get married.

this.

Is it bad I don’t know if I want to do this?, I want to move to japan when I’m older and have a housewife and family

Salaries are already equal, dipshit. The pay gap is a lie.

>molest my loli daughter, teach her sex, go skinny dipping with her, no boss telling me i cant fuck my daughter..

damn you got it good.

Lets use feminist logic, women earn less than men.
Why do you want to be poor because you chose to stay at home?
lets of marriages end in divorce over money.

Would you rather her work at the factory or you?(men are biologically stronger)

Oh, I get it - youtu.be/OrEOZk23FzA

Each to their own user. I look forward to going back to work in the future, but for now I'm enjoying the opportunity

I don't understand what you're referring to?

No, I just don’t want to be submissive and treated as a lesser

Attached: 1437087443888.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Attached: 629670051.jpg (492x559, 44K)

I work 105 hours a week, 3 week hitches. Since 2014. 60 hours is alot to you? Jesus christ how fat and fucking nasty are you.

I see, I just hope that the next generation of men aren’t encouraged to do this

>assuming because women are paid less you can support a living with a women's pay
my gf, who I live with already makes more than I do

>Would you rather her work at the factory or you?(men are biologically stronger)
We both are educated, my self in chemistry, I'd never ever work or apply for a factory job with my education. And fuck it if she wants to do manual labor let her.

>can support a living
*cant support a living...

"Typically" ? Says.... who? You jsut know handfuls and handfuls and handfuls of stay at home dads ? Or you based it off one?
Theres also alot of stay at home moms, where guys get tired of it. A LOT.

Faggot beta

>defending stay at home dads
>calling me a faggot beta

lol nigger you're blind

Awh real fucking cute, to bad shes gunna die of cancer in 5 years

and what is it you do for work that requires 105 hours?

If you want to put on an apron and be mr. mom, fine. Just know that you are ceding alot of power. I prefer having the power over finances, in fact, I wouldn't have it any other way.

These people are full of shit. 15 hours every day hurdur. He prob did that one week and now he goes on the internet talking about what a stoic worker he is.

As a father of 2....i like work the money's nice..but mostly it's more nice to get away from my wife a kids for a bit...love am but goddamn are they exhausting.

Also this. I love my kid more than anything, but I dont know if I am cut out for tending to her every need 24/7, which is what my wife does. Going to work is great.

There's only 168 in a week I call bullshit

They're gay

Does working from home count as being a stay at home dad?

Tried it for a Summer and I went bonkers. Would rather work a job.

Not really, what do you work as?

U should get a warming sign, because of all the sharp edges

depends on how much you make imo. Are you able to make a significant contribution to the household financially?

I'm already a stay at home dude, so it'd be great for the first ~13 years until the kid starts developing resentment toward me for not being the father figure I could have been and for hearing my wife venting her regrets about being with me cause it makes no sense that despite being intelligent and a great homemaker the rest of my life stagnated and she's lost respect for me and has been cheating on me with this guy who is actually successful and independent

Well maybe I need to be the man, not the new man.

My dad was a stay at home and abused my mom and refused to get a job, he was a deadbeat loser

Son?

Why should a woman be pretty much forced to choose baby machine life or work life and sacrifice one for the other?
If the husband is down for it and the wife wants to pursue a career it's fine with me.

This is why feminist Nazis exist. Because retarded egocentric men don't understand some of the not so obvious pressures society has on adult women. Most men will never even comprehend it because of the way they were raised and their social circles work.

I’m a different guy, I want to be the father I’ve always wanted, with a good job and actually contributing my kids success

You can still fucking work and make money as a stay at home dad you know.
Friend of mine his dad stayed home and built racing frames in his garage. He made more than his wife.

In theory, kids raised by a stay at home dad would be around dad more than Mom, pick up on his values at an earlier age, and be more likely to follow suit than kids growing up around a stay at home Mom telling them stuff like painting their nails and taking ballet and theatre class is okay

For men it’s either be a bum or rich, both genders have shit deals

My girlfriend is an engineer and could potnentially make more than me down the line.She would never let me be the stay at home dad though. All she wants is to be a mom at home herself so all she cares about is paying off her student debt so we can move on from it. I do well with real estate so I plan on making enough by then to support us without her working. I say all this because doing all this work and shit sounds way more interesting than being at home all day lol

Attached: faggot10.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Stay at home dad #lifegoal