What is this rash? I cropped up about 4 days ago and is spreading instead of going away. It is slightly raised...

What is this rash? I cropped up about 4 days ago and is spreading instead of going away. It is slightly raised, barely itches, and covers most of my chest, stomach, sides, and a small portion of my back. Nickle for scale. No sex or drugs in the past 3 months or any strange environments

Attached: rash.png (752x491, 791K)

Maybe a parasite like a bedbug or flea nested in your room?

More pictures.

Did the rash start with one spot? Does it have any scales?

Did you have any other signs of illness like coughing, runny nose etc.?

Any new foods?

Do you have any allergies, asthma?

Any pets?

Urticaria is a rapidly spreading, itchy, red-raised rash that can move around--appearing and disappearing all over the body. Most of the time, urticaria is not serious

what about your erectile dysfunction?

Attached: hay.gif (300x167, 1018K)

I'm washing all of my bedding right now
It started as 3 small blotches on my left side and has since spread out from there. No scales.
My neck and back have been very sore the past few days, but no other sings of illness.
2 cats, but I've had cats all my life.
No new foods.
I have celiac but no other alergies or asthma.
Nah, that's working fine

Attached: rash2.png (732x734, 1.07M)

Thanks for the naming. Upon looking at the different version of it all, it looks like I emotionally stressed myself into hives. Fucking Christ that is pathetic

Celiac can have a skin component. Also because you have celiac the rash has a higher probability of being caused by an inappropriate immune response. I'd go see a dermatologist for some tests.

If it doesn't calm down in the next day or two, I certainly will. One of my room mates has a lot of skin problems and gave me a cream to help bring down the swelling.

steroid cream?

do the spots dissapear for a bit when u push on them? if not it might be meningitis. could explain the soreness in the back and neck too.

If the spots become dry and cracked its most likely this: Pityriasis Rosea
look it up, it can stay from 4 weeks up to 12 :/
I've had it and it sucks, but nothing too bad.
hope its not that.
If you're worried go see a doctor.

Measles, maybe?

Yes, prescription strength.
the just turn brown when I press on them, they don't disappear. I doubt it's meningitis though. that usually involves soreness so severe you can barely move your head, I'm just a little sore like I got a few bad nights of sleep.
I'm vaccinated

Pityrisis rosea

Yep... yeh got knocked up...

use borax when you wash your sheets
where do you live user?

NOT A DOCTOR

I had something very similar on my chest and back recently. They really didn't itch and looked exactly the same. It was a fungal infection from sweating when I slept without a shirt on. Make sure you take a shower after working outside and before going to sleep I guess.. Definitely go check it out though.

its a staph infection go to your gp and get a short antiboitic dose it will clear up. Had something similar on arms/thighs/chest/back cleared up in 2 days from first antiboitic. Never did any drugs etc, googling staph gives different results with boils but I had just spots that itched like hell and the antiboitic was for staph

I'd go see a Doc, user. 4 days and it's just spreading? Yeah. Time to go see the man.

Looks a lot like bed bug bites. Have you been in a hotel recently? Or using someone else's bedding?

No and no

Its crazy you posted this. I had a boil that drained under my armpit 2 weeks ago and I began to welt around the area. Now my entire front from my upper thigh to my neck and some of my arms is an itchy rash. I went to doc and he prescribed Sulfamethoxazole-Tmp and Predisone. He said should clear up within 5 days or so. Its hard to sleep because of itching so I've been taking benadryl before bed and lotioning with Cera-Ve when I wake up itching. Good luck dude.

Looks like hives, which can be caused by heat or allergy to something.