So what does Sup Forums think of the Suicide Squad Extended Edition?

So what does Sup Forums think of the Suicide Squad Extended Edition?

Anyone care?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/star-wars-crazy-wtf-fan-theories-might-be-right-make-sense/
screenrant.com/suicide-squad-extended-cut-new-scenes-differences/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone?

I made a thread the exact same time as you, movie is hard to care about...

This flick really is shit, though. BvS at least was redeemed with the director's cut, but in the end it was impossible for Warner Bros to salvage Ayers' twisted vision

>memesquad

it flopped, to the surprise of no one

>flopped
>outperformed Guardimemes of the Galaxy

Wew

Made me appreciate the subtlety of Zack Snyder..... really.

I liked Jared as the Joker and Harley's acrobatisc but that's about it. In the past 1.5 hours it's just been shitty dialogue, shitty action, might be the extended edition but the pacing is the worst and I almost forgot what exactly they were trying to do.

literally me
i watched BVS last night and ShitSquad tonight and just am reeling
"wow at least zack fucking tried"

whats different from reg version with extended

In the first 8 minutes there's been like 5 different pop songs playing and the just keep coming. They play 'em loud, yoo. Goddamn, I can't hear the dialogue in some parts. Eminem? What the fick is this?

And Leto, fucking neck yourself you overacting twink fuck.

Fuck this movie. At least Snyder had the balls to use an orchestrated soundtrack.

Pretty good, I had a lot of fun and I really love the style of the movie, the characters, the dialogue, the fact that they are not affraid of showing characters drinking and being sexual.

a little too many uses of popular songs, only criticism

hating fun like a perma virgin.

I can't care at all. Suicide Squad was by far the worst thing I watched all year, so bad it made me mad at spending money in a ticket for it. I have no interest in watching it ever again, no matter which version gets released

That I remember, added scene with the whole motorcycle thing, scenes where everyone is spreading the break away and kill Flagg plan where Harley is basically antagonizing everyone, some extended bits where Harley is interacting with Joker when she's his doctor.

Main thing with the Harley/Joker scenes was that it emphasized that she was trying to legitimately rehabilitate him, and Joker fucking with her brain was a result of her trying to cure him, but erasing large bits of his memory in the process (likely so they can get by with saying that now Joker doesn't know who Batman is), and that Joker just didn't really care for her being clingy and only really started caring about her after she did the whole jumping into the vat thing.

So nothing particularly big or adds some context like BvS; worth a glance if you liked the theatrical a lot.

Snyder had his ultimate cut released, Ayer caved to the bosses and the movie is ultimately the same with some bits that could've and should've been in the theatrical.

Personally I like The Joker but that's me.

THE

THE
THE
THE

>How you want your Deadshot movie senpai?
>but this is Suicide Squad mov-
>TRIANGLE BITCH DATS GANGSTA!

Should've done ID4:R

screenrant.com/star-wars-crazy-wtf-fan-theories-might-be-right-make-sense/

wrong but keep memeing

lol retard

I watched the movie, not the extended edition, for the first time yesterday. It was absolutely shit, there's no way they can fix everything that was wrong.
>The villain is fucking awful
>The script is atrocious
>The dialogue is trihard, edgy, wannabe Marvel
>The music choice is also Marvel like
>Is basically a glorified action movie
>They ruined pretty awesome characters
I liked The Joker, i guess Harley and Deadshot were ok too, especially Harley. The Batman bits were good, the rest was pure, solid, shit. Its actually fascinating how this movie made money and how they could ruin something that could've been so cool.

BvS compared to this is a masterpiece

The featurettes are nice.

It did outperform guardians you dumbo

3 minutes in, 3 different pop songs. You can tell so early on from the awful editing just how bad this film is gonna be.

There were 2 decent bits about this film. Deadshot becoming the leader I liked a bit, and Margot Robbie parading around semi-naked. Rest of it sucked dick

They should have went with a big titty, slutty, Arkham games type of Harley.

Would have made the movie better desu

I doubt adding more shit to a pile of shit would make it any less shit.

why is it that these movies always make a shit tonne of money, enough to warrant more years of capeshit, but the movies themselves are forgotten about almost instantly?

Marketing, half the budget was probably spent on marketing alone.

What did the add to extended? Can someone elaborate in a couple of words?

I was thinking of downloading it, then I read about it. And it's still a mess apparently, some extra dialog here and there and that's about it. Fuck this movie. If they release an ULTIMATE CUT of director's cut with everything they cut out of it I might download it again and watch it

does the barrel have holes in it? What the actual fuck

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-extended-cut-new-scenes-differences/

Are you just pretending or have you never seen a mateba?

DUDE GAUDY JEWELRY LMAO

Can this meme please end?

One thing that I did like was the spontaneous movements of the enchantress towards the end. I'm not sure what they did but it looked unnatural and fit the character.

No.

that movie was hat gahbage

>hero squad
>they have a normal man
>he throws a boomerang sometimes

what the fuck was that all about?

I liked Joker and Harley and wanted WAAAAAAAY more of them. Their dynamic was interesting but not fleshed out enough. Feels like there's a lot of story there they only hinted at.

>I liked Joker and Harley and wanted WAAAAAAAY more of them. Their dynamic was interesting but not fleshed out enough. Feels like there's a lot of story there they only hinted at.

Well you could always watch the animated series instead of some shitty edgelord version acted out by two mediocre actors!

I care. I want to see whst's different or expanded upon.

Made more money than Guardians of Reddit though

see

>Anyone care?
Nuepe.

I don't trust them to pick up anything beyond surface narrative, if they even get that right.

Well watch both versions and get back to us, champ.

He's a captain. They do that sometimes.