The Austin bomber blew himself up this morning

The Austin bomber blew himself up this morning.
>24 year old Texan white male
Sounds like a terrorist if you ask me.

Attached: 5171510e6bb3f71605000000-750-562.jpg (750x562, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/10/02/media/media-decisions-naming-showing-killers/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like a patsy if you ask me, everything has turned out to be democrat created.

you're all going to jail.

>being this insane

As a fellow texan living in texas in the united states of texas i feel good that that guy killed himself atleast he took a couple niggers with him beforehand

Attached: 1518956789105.png (607x507, 320K)

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

How do you know he worked alone?

Maybe second guy was affraid, so he killed him, and now police won't look for him?

Attached: 1517789630202.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Glad he did the right thing and blew his ass up.

That said, however, nice to know that your Cell Phone will turn on you if it notices you walk into a FedEx. You'd think a guy smart enough to build a bomb would be smart enough to turn off his damn phone. Kek.

But I guess if he was that smart, he'd be making them for the CIA or something.

Anyway, buh bye loser.

mark Zuckerberg did it

Building a bomb is way easier than for example repairing motorcycle.

So it was a white dude (makes sense, a black dude would try to make a bomb out of Colt 45 Malt Liquor and some Sherms), but now I'm wondering if he's a Radical Left Wing dude, or a Radical Right Wing dude.

Anyone care to place some bets?

Are you retarded?

Attached: i_mean_really.jpg (242x208, 5K)

Not one that is very effective. Anyone can fill a propane tank with gunpowder, but that makes a shitty bomb. Making a good one requires chemistry and knowledge of materials and structure. There's a reason people don't make sophisticated bombs outside of the military - they're a lot of work.

He’s just mad he’s a white male minority

So...would you say you fantasize about sucking nigger dick at least three times per day?

He be dead now. When the cops showed up, he probably looked at his cell phone and went "dammit!!! dammit!!!!"

kek. stupid fucker. blow yo self up now.

And when you know how to make explosives you find it is not worth the effort to make them just to blow up people. I could easily make a good bomb. But it's just not worth the effort. I don't like people enough to blow them up.

That's the thing, isn't it? Most "normal" people don't want to hurt people, and most "insane" people lack the capability to develop really deadly devices - so it's kind of a protective loop.

Im from the austin area and did a little facebook back tracking and found this picture of the suspect. (found on his mother's facebook) HE JUST LOOKS CRAZY.

Attached: wwdawdwsdkfjgjhgjhjjhh.png (504x670, 555K)

And you’re the one who looks it up online to jack off cuz ur fat redneck girlfriends gummies don’t do the job no mo

He looks like any other 4Channer. "Hurr, durr, gonna make a bomb today... Nigger, fagg, nigger, faggg....Pepe..."

You make no sense you stupid little kid

>everything has turned out to be democrat created
Tinfoil in the first post. I'm impressed.

Attached: tinfoil.jpg (600x686, 99K)

Can’t trust whitey

Yes I do. I be makin sense all over da place. shut up white boi, or I'll slap yo momma with my BBC.

>everything has turned out to be democrat created
proof.

Kek

Attached: 1486085937920.jpg (321x500, 20K)

>EVERYTHING

Attached: ignoramus.jpg (240x240, 9K)

um, he looks perfectly normal.

so is he a democrat or republican? we gots to know.

"white"

How hard do you think it is to make a bomb if you have the right equipment? Lmao

I notice that every article identifies him as "white" in the first sentence or two.

He didn't use guns, and he was at least semi intelligent, so I'm gonna have to go with radical left winger for $1000 Alex.

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 6K)

looks like your run of the mill mutt american

That's so you know it's not "terrorism"

Attached: sure_thing_anon.jpg (499x499, 26K)

I was kind of hoping he would set record kills with bombs. Gun control fags would be hanging from their ceiling fans in droves.

Moderate right, probably a Ted Cruz man.

Mark Anthony conditt
Do your best Sup Forums army

Mark Anthony Conditt the Austin bomber. Any info on him?

You have Hadji's building bombs in caves with no electric, water, etc. Using only hand tools. The Unibomber built bombs in a remote af cabin in the woods.

Building a bomb isnt a lot of work, it takes a decent amount of knowledge to do it. The scary thing is, in todays world, that knowledge is a few google searches away

Ever noticed bombers always go by 3 names?

>The Austin bomber blew himself up this morning.
year old Texan white male
>Sounds like a terrorist if you ask me.
Anyone from Texas could be a terrorist.

Bomb makers have historically extreme leftists. Want to take bets that he was bombing the first 3 victims because blacks are overwhelmingly against homosexuality and all 3 were religious?

I bet good money he was an Alex Jones loyalist

Yeah, timmy mcvae blowing up the abortion clinic was really left wing when you think about it.

McVeigh was a fairly radical leftist all the way back to his military days.

Dont confuse things like abortions and racism as belonging to a single party. Che was a hero of Communism and was violently racist for example

We need bomb control laws in america!

He lives in Austin... its an 80% chance he is basically a California Democrat

Fox news has his pic up too.

Yep.

Probably Republican

While most mass murderers are Democrats, they are largely unorganized and spur of the moment massacres. However, when Republicans finally snap their murder sprees tend to be in a more calculated and sophisticated manor.

Attached: download.jpg (500x651, 76K)

didnt all of the news say that they werent going to name names? and now they all are the very nxt incident. fuckin "journalists"

Fuckin /thread

We need more evidence

no one said this ever. stop watching alicks jones

Willing to bet he's a jew.

>I don't like people enough to blow them up

Attached: 1472350077549.png (550x361, 333K)

fuck you dumb cunt every major news station said that.
money.cnn.com/2015/10/02/media/media-decisions-naming-showing-killers/index.html

Timothy McVeigh was clearly a right winger. Eric Rudolf was a christian extremist. Do you /poltards even read?

Attached: 8949_3415_oklahoma-city-bombing-8_04700300_qfzh4jyeg47qazfc4e357d3al22ptt7hevj74cagwi5qbj2htjuq_757x (757x567, 97K)

not all christians.

This is him. He was republican

Attached: 4FC28258-53E6-4021-A801-7F3EBBEB284E.jpg (750x461, 37K)

He comes from a family of gun toters out of a suburb in Texas. You'd be retarded to think he's a liberal.

> i don't know what a patsy is
anyone with half a brain can see this all was a blm nigger false flag operation.
quit believing everything you see on cnn & get woke motherfucker.

Stupid Almost all mass murders were republican or some sort of crazy nra loving freak

Attached: A239D8EC-F272-47F1-A4C8-4B393C0A3E2E.jpg (750x501, 31K)

So true

Yeah, a nwo gun nut whose favorite book were the Turner dairys is clearly a left winger

Not saying this isn’t the dude, but please my Sup Forumsros, be cautious sharing this. People have been mis-identified before.

You're going to need to try harder than that

Attached: 1517028472787.gif (500x400, 1.21M)

You need to be smarter to comprehend things that is going around you

Every liberal I know supports gun ownership. What little pansies do you know?

try taking Alex Jones tiny cock out of your mouth for one second and actually reading the article you huge inbred twat.

No. They. Fucking. Didn't.

Well I'm not Tony Stark

Idk dude.. I live like 2 hours away and my immediate family are gun toting liberals

imagine being this much of a brainlet.

farrakan speech
>high level democrats in audience for decades
richard spencer speech
>more media cameras in audience then actual people and zero high level republicans

>things that is
>things
>is
t. drooling retard

We need all the good guys to have bombs

>Hmm, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: y3m3v30idot32543417000000.jpg (815x542, 40K)

yes they did this is straight from the top article you lying shit
> The group praised journalists like CNN's Anderson Cooper and Denver anchorman Kyle Clark who had already taken a position against naming mass shooters. And they urged other journalists to do the same. "Limit the name and likeness of the individual," their web site recommends. "Refuse to broadcast/publish photos and/or self-serving statements made by the individual."

The No Notoriety challenge also pressed journalists to "recognize that the prospect of infamy could serve as a motivating factor for other individuals to kill others and could inspire copycat crimes. Keep this responsibility in mind when reporting."

Nice opinion, you racist piece of shit. Right wing Christianity is a religion of peace.

McVeigh was very anti government and anti capitalist. His military career ended after he wasnt selected for Spec Ops due to his anti capitalist, anti corporate rantings in the barracks. He was basically a classical Marxist. He didnt hold a single core belief of the right in the US

>0.50$ has been deposited into your account

>White male
>minority

I know your post was bait but pick one.

Blatant lie is blatant, keep running false flags though I'm sure it will get you somewhere eventually.

i thought he was a typical lolbert. what are your sources

nice revisionist history user.

Quick cherry pick things becuase I’m losing a battle
O shit nigger got a point let me attack his grammar

>anti government

So no right wing beliefs?

Or just the governments they don't like?

So he was a communist. No wonder he was making bombs.

I support it. And I hate Republican scum.

This is the NBA - The national bomb association.
We clearly dissociate from this missuse of bombs. A lot of american citizens posses bombs and use them every day in a responsible and commendable way. We hope the goverment isn't going to use this incident, to take away our constitutional right to bear bombs.

Samefag

>makes statement proven false by facts
>pretends facts are irrelevant

Anti-government means no government, in other words anarchy which is neither a right wing nor left wing belief. It’s a mentally ill belief.

His own interviews by the FBI and statements made during the trial. There are also dozens of books written about him and multiple documentaries about it.

Dont get confused by current American politics. Things like gun control, abortion, racism... these arent exclusive to one side or the other. Taken to extremes both the left and the right start looking very similar aside from the end goal.

terrorism needs political motivation, without it he's just a bomber or murderer. Ted Kazincsky is more of a terrorist than this guy, he had a political philosophy behind his attack.s

>I’m telling you the truth
>FALSE FLAG / BLATANT LIES
Is this your version or trolling? I don’t understand. Because if you’re trolling, I suppose it’s working? Otherwise, don’t be this daft.

You dont seem to understand what anti-government means in context

If he's the bomber, then he's a terrorist. But we've been down this road before. They thought the first victim was the bomber, before the other bombs went off.