Who /christmas/ here?

Who /christmas/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwfz5mMLSDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums's raiding us again, aren't they?

this an photo

Christmas was invented by the jews as a way to get money from idiots

nigga this shit's older than Sup Forums

>yfw /spee/ finally figured out the story and the mystery and fun of the picture disappeared forever

FUnnily enough this is pretty true since judeo-abrahamic christianity stems from judaism and they stole the winter solstice from pagans

'Tis the season, then

>funnily enough the obvious is true.

since I'm not a crossboarding faggot, could someone clue me in on the joke?
Image search just gives me a bunch of reddit links

I just bought a sad pathetic little tree for a dollar at Dollar Tree(no really), and it looks more festive than that garbage bush in a pot.

what was it?

AMAZON PRIME DAY LOL XD

Did you only just learn this?

It was posted on Sup Forums for years and it was always speculated on what the picture was and why it was like that. Are they college students in a dorm? Or are they in a hospital because of top left looked like some machine. He had a website and was married to that woman now and turns out they went to Israel for something, I forget, but they were broke and had a small little Christmas while they were there. It was very anticlimatic, but heartwarming at the same time. I'm trying to find the emails and everything now.

there's no joke, it's just sad. it's akin to those pics of moms lighting a cake with the number 20 on them and a lone geek sitting there looking depressed.

Thanks friend I was searching and was getting frustrated because I couldn't find shit.

I always assumed they were siblings. The girl is a real life qt.

Time is a harsh mistress.

>improperly resized images

oh lord. well she looks like a nice person.

you are literally a new faggot. commit sudoku.

I haven't spoken to my family in 10 years. I plan on trying to drink myself to death thjs christmas, as is my tradition.

the kid on the right looks fucking molested

People get old. That's life.

I realize that this is a website and people across the globe have access to it. So I tell myself that and try to remain calm and reasonable. BUT celebrating and decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving is over bugs the FUCK out of me.

RESPECT TURKEY DAY YOU FOREIGN FUCKING SHITS

this is the best brother sister christmas combo

canadians already had thanksgiving

>brother sister

fuck you white boy
your blood holiday isn't worth celebrating

>Canadian """thanksgiving"""

me haha, love it, this is me, cant wait

fuck trump and fuck white people

What is there to raid? Sup Forums is the second worst board on Sup Forums.

Oh well then I guess it's OK

Just curious, what are they thankful for?
The cold, syrup, The noble moose...hockey?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwfz5mMLSDM

>guy ages like wine
>woman turns into grandma
Truly a cruel mistress

i always thought they were siblings home for christmas with their incredibly poor family. it's nice to know it had a happy end.

next thing you're gonna tell me that 20-year-old with the birthday cake became an infamous playboy in the miami club scene

>next thing you're gonna tell me that 20-year-old with the birthday cake became an infamous playboy in the miami club scene

user...

Most amerilards still think that jeebus was born on that day so psst don't tell 'em ;)

why does varg make everything better
except his music of course

Every single one of them got their fathers nose. I was seriously about to question the parentage of the oldest boy but that fucking nose. There's just no doubt.

Is this Dani and Tranny Thorne?

>a pack of cards
>a box of cereal
i know it's old pasta but i'm still dying

Kid on the right looks like someone who will browse this board in the future.

>in the future

You niggers quit feeling sorry for yourselves and start posting Christmas kino

Only oldfags remember this shit

>he thinks it's a Sup Forums raid
1st day outside of Sup Forums champ?

I posted this earlier

>second

who Sup Forums here?

Guy on the left looks like his wife's son.

I still want to know how the fuck he gets clothes on

Those clothes look new, they probably used them for the shoot and cut them open in the back or something.

Like a hospital gown.

>kid on the left conceived while they were staying in Israel
hmm...

/fit/ Sup Forums here. lift and be redpilled brah

the oldest girl got the mothers

This made me happy, thanks user.

Repilled islander nigger or just retard?

deepest lore

That's literally me though.

The girl on the right looks like if someone shooped the head of a 50 year old woman onto a kids body.

Do people outside America even really celebrate Thanksgiving?

In my country it's just another day.

You got my attention

No one gives a fuck about it at all. It's just some american bullshit. I remember once I met some Americans on holiday here and they asked me what I was doing for 4th of July, fucking retards.

>November 16
Then again, burgers have that whole SPOOCTOBER shit.

fuck yeah I love christmas

well, fuck

wat

CIA

he wasn't onboard

That's not it at all. Their mother was in the hospital with some deadly disease on christmas and so the hospital staff bought what they could in the corner store nearby and gave it to them so they would have something for christmas.