Speaking of something orange and racist, DONALD TRUMP

Speaking of something orange and racist, DONALD TRUMP
>laughter

After his disastrous ignorant interview last week that was corrected multiple times
>images of huffingtonpost and jezebel
he - had this to say
>Well I looked at the internet
THE INTERNET?
>laughter

He wants to be president of the united states, the leader of the free world, AND the owner of nuclear launch codes
>laughter
And he gets his information from the Internet! That's not how it works!
>laughter

It's like a colorblind walrus at the paint department of home depot, forced to decorate a white child's funeral!
>extreme laughter

If Donald Trdumpft even comes close to winning the election - I'll blow up the current year

>audience explodes into woos and cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4B9NtFlES4U
youtube.com/watch?v=KtY5H3suPtM
youtu.be/5MtAaJJdzGA
huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These idiot liberal journalists exposed themselves so hard. Bannon will destroy them all.

He blew up the current year. The memes write themselves.

Fake or real? Seriously can't tell

>now consider this...
>consider THIS
>you might think
>it might seem
>you might actually be having your own thoughts but I am about to present a loose argument to why you are wrong and a horrible person that should die

It's subtle but is he pushing an agenda?

...is this an actual excerpt?

John Oliver always delivers the epic bitchslaps unto Drumpf. Only Drumpf supporting manbabies could deny his epic comedic timing.

ugh i just cant believe trump would do this

like i cant even

This can't be real.

it's pretty damn close, consider it a paraphrase

This whole thread i can hear john olivers voice as i read through this thread

How dare you write this in current year

When the presidency was announced, Hilary fled to Qatar with $1.3bn whereas all Trump bought was a hot dinner.

oh shit nice reference bro

For real though Trump is a turn and was rightly made fun of. It was a good episode not sure why everybody is getting triggered.

It is. Liberals are all up in arms because he broke protocol and went to dinner with his family without letting any journalists know where he was going.

cuck

the absolute mad man

This website was one of the original places the alt right hung out. Now that Drumpf is president they are trolling extra hard.

youtu.be/4B9NtFlES4U

Pretty hilarious to watch some of his shit post-election

>It was a good episode
Every episode was a Trump episode

people are making fun of oliver because he is a caricature of himself

don't believe me? he blew up the current year. current year man blew up current year because it didn't conform to his aspirations of what current year should entail.

current year man uses circular reasoning or outrage as the basis of many of his arguments. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS! EXPLETIVE! It's funny to watch in anticipation now because it's inevitable he will have a feigned or authentic (it doesn't matter) exaggerated response to any reality which does not live up to his prescribed reality.

What do you mean blew up the current year?

he means he blew up the current year

>current year man blew up current year because it didn't conform to his aspirations of what current year should entail.

>he hasn't seen it yet
wew lad

I like that part where he said the media didn't lie and cheat enough to the American public about Trump and Hillary.

Holy shit these people would've made Nazi Germany's propaganda machine seem modest in comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtY5H3suPtM

This thread is 5 people sucking Trumps slippery orange cock. Dont you guys have some niggers to lynch or muslims to make fun of?

Post it
Not any more since Trump won't let hordes of Muslims come here fkr no reason

Says the nigger, who lives in and relies on white people to care for him.

>Salty SJW

4 years and nothing you can do about it, faggot. Probably 8.

>Defending someone who said he wanted to get rid of something he didn't even understand, and then changed his mind after briefly doing research.
Why do you guys act like you're any better than these people?

He literally blew up the numbers 2, 0, 1 and 6 on his TV show.

Trump fans are annoying racists that deny Trump's racism and normalize his bigotry.

>Thread complaining about a comedian making fun of someone you like
>Calling others salty
4 years of the media continuing to be mean to your bby and nothing you can do about it, faggot. Probably 8.

youtu.be/5MtAaJJdzGA

Says the white inbred who doesn't know what education is.

>complaining
Pretty sure OP makes fun of that guy

Amazing

They'll die out once he starts fucking up and it's 'cool' to be liberal on the internet again.

I'm sure you're an independent and successful individual.

you'll never be cool and you never were, don't delude yourself.

IT'D BE JUST LIKE ___________________ (enter a corny juxtaposition)

Oliver's career

1. Oliver vs. Neo-con establishment
2. Oliver vs. exploding Republican party

and now he's going to try to make it

3. Oliver vs. Trump's government

Right now it seems like there might be a problem with this 3rd step however because Trump is, despite being president, still a marginal figure in many ways: unpopular with democrats, republicans, business, media, half the population dislike him, a significant portion of whom hate him. Having someone like that as a target isn't going to be as easy as, say, Bush was considering all the support he had. It might seem like ganging up on the new guy, president or not, and that doesn't make for the best comic material.

>w-whites are inbred even though interfamilial marriages are far more common in other ethnicities
Ayy keep doing this. Keep throwing rocks in a glass house you dumb nigger.

FOUR MORE YEARS of liberal asshurt

FOUR MORE YEARS of Hollywood and the media desperately trying to spin Trump as a dictator

FOUR MORE YEARS of college kids crying in their safe spaces

FOUR MORE YEARS of Disney forcing its actors to fight against white people

FOUR MORE YEARS of desperate corporate shills trying to change the narrative

Buckle up boys, we're in for a ride.

More than being seen as ganging up on the new guy, it will seem like such a soft target that people will start to see him for the hack he is.

It already seems like everyone and their dog has been ripping on Trump for the last 18 months. That's only going to increase tenfold now he's president. Oliver's schtick is going to get so stale within 5 episodes of the next season that he'll either have to move on or become irrelevant.

>n-niggers are all lazy idiots who leech off the welfare system even though the majority of people who use it, at 40% of the total users, are whites!

Ill even link a source.
huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html

We can do this dance all day faggot.

The more they rip on him, the less weight are their words going to carry. Nobody is buying it anymore. In an attempt to smear Trump, they've only managed to reflect that damage unto themselves.

American media is in its biggest crisis in decades. Their reputation is down the gutter. They are deemed unreliable. And this election proved those that ones were branded as conspiracy theorists might not be as crazy as we first assumed.

Never said that. What's funny is that you were the one attacking whites first hereAnd now you're going back whining about racism. Funny how that worked out. Classic SJW. It's all fun and game until your own tactics are used against you.

If you want to play this game of race wars, I'll play. Otherwise just bow out and admit you overreached. If it's any solace, just because you think blacks are more criminal than whites, doesn't mean you're racist. I would even argue that the ones trying to hide these facts are the ones doing most damage to black people.

>comparing total percentages
lmao

>Nigger doesn't understand proportions

Can't have too much of a good thing user, these shows die when they are ready to. Just let him do his thing because there's more to talk about that that orange shit for brains.

Everyone seems to think he in on some liberal conspiracy but have you ever talked to a New Yorker with a salary? It's one giant self-manipulating neo-liberal echo chamber.

Yeah, as with the left throwing words like racist, misogynist, bigot etc. around all willy-nilly at so many people, not only has it emboldened actual racists, misogynists, bigots etc. by leading them to believe they're far more numerous than they actually are but it's also stripped the words of almost all of their meaning. When you apply them to 17m people (as with Brexit) or even 60m people with Trump, everyone might as well be racists or bigots.

Same with Trump. They've used these severely diluted words against him so much, cried wolf so often, that when he ACTUALLY does fucked up shit nobody pays attention.

It didn't even start with him, either. They called both McCain and Romney all the same shit and painted them both as Hitler in 2008 and 2012, and they were saying Cruz was even worse than Trump during the primaries. Unless Trump's victory has taught them any valuable lessons, expect to see the Republican candidate in 2020 painted as "worse than Trump" and also just like Hitler.

Triggered so hard LMAO, he told you to go back to stop riding Trumps dick and then to go be racist; and that's exactly what you go do.

They boy who cried wolf is a perfect metaphor to what has happened to liberal media. They'll continue down this line. And that's what I want. I want liberals to shout the word racist so much so when actual racists come along, there will be nobody to listen to their warnings. Let them cry. Let them whine. It only strengthens their greatest enemies.

>pointing out facts is racist
See, I touched on that point and even then it seems like you couldn't stop chimping out. You are proving the racists right though by showing you are unable to read a simple Sup Forums message post.

It being a conspiracy would be a relief. Fans of his show aren't brainwashed, they just already agree with exactly what he says. His use of (crap) humour to push his dumb agenda only serves to reinforce their views. It's pretty self-perpetuating really.

I did see this the other day, which I found interesting. Not sure I buy into it, certainly not that it's deliberate, but it would go some way to explaining why much of the left seems to think snark is an adequate ersatz for actual arguments.

Hi Frasier

>that image
This is reaching crazy levels. Their propaganda has no end.

kek

I was just thinking of this post. It feels so dead on.

Now you know why Trump hired Bannon. Their goal is to bypass the biased liberal media and deliver news directly to the people. This is a project Trump came up with after he realized during the race that the media would never portray him fairly.

Lefties calling anyone triggered will never cease to amuse me

>chimping out

I'm just going to assume you're the guy who also said

>Keep throwing rocks in a glass house you dumb nigger.

If you think jpg crime statistics prove anything you're an idiot.

>statistics prove nothing stop being racist ugh
And this is why blacks will continue to chimp out and never evolve. Because people like you shelter those communites from the reality call they desperately need. You are part of the problem.

>their

The elites play both sides. Right now our "side" is less preferable to their current agenda, but they can and will infiltrate our communities and culture, and turn us against our own to serve their interests. That's why they have the power to submarine our societies in nearly complete secrecy despite being outnumbered by us 10,000,000 to one

>implying you can derive my political opinion from the use of the word triggered

Just because I'm not racist does not mean I'm a liberal.

I'm not sheltering anybody, I'm telling you frankly that you're a racist so stop getting triggered when you read it.

no user, you are the demons

Do you want a burger with those LIES, Oliver?

>alt-right manbaby has to post a racist image
Typical.

why is your name-calling ok?

>WAAH WAAH STOP USING STATISTICS YOU'RE RACIST
This is how people BECOME racists. Because of idiots like you branding common sense as racism. Keep digging that hole.

i can't belive he made fun of an oportunistic clown
in the name of free speech he needs to be stopped

I know it's hard for you to understand but calling someone racist is not like calling someone a nigger. It never was and never will be the same. It's not reverse racism. It's not "name calling." It's pointing out WHAT YOU ARE. I know you don't get it and probably never will. I know you're confused. Just trust me when I tell you these things and try to be critical of yourself instead of immediately jumping to your Sup Forums programming of false equivalency.

>It's not "name calling." It's pointing out WHAT YOU ARE
>saying someone is a nigger isn't pointing out that they are a nigger
Did Sup Forums get namedropped in MSM again? We've had alot of newfags posting lately.

Lmao jej

We were on CNN again a few hours ago

t. butthurt lib who doesn't appreciate satire when it's against his precious role models

Honestly for all I care this could be the same person.

I'm sorry but what exactly is the conclusion that I'm supposed to draw from this discussion, please enlighten me as to what people with common sense believe to be true.

I figured. What did we do now?

if you pol C-U-C-K-S dont like it, how come when a new episode drops there is countless threads complaining about latest year man

oops meant to say that

and are probably the same person.

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

>i can't belive he made fun of an oportunistic clown
He didnt even mention Hillary

>>raw percentages
>>not adjusting per capita
>>literally no understanding of statistics

and you think you posted a good rebuttal?
you dense fuck

>I would've gotten away with the presidency too if it weren't for you meddling NEETs and your blasted racist frog

Same shit as every week

Dinner, nice and hot

Should have given that much head to Bill

You owe me a dollar for stealing my joke

You probably stole it from someone else in the first place ;^)

You guys reckon Big D will send his goon squad round to his office now?

Why do they always look like freaks?

>actually defending Trump

look, I don't know what Trump will actually do... But if what he says leaks into his actions, the USA is lost.

Aside from racism and sexism, he has spouted absolute nonsense. The fact that he was elected, shows americans' true colors. Americans are sensationalists without any real sense of the real world.

There is a reason Irish slaves cost less than blacks

Quip, scrap of actual news used to cue emotional cue and reconfirmation that yes, you should feel bad.

Repeat cycle as necessary - congrats, you've got a cuck talk show.