Why hate trump?

why hate trump?

Attached: trump.jpg (750x500, 32K)

cause he hasn't gotten rid of all the niggers yet alone the mexicans.

I dont hate trump. I feel i should support my president no matter who it is. I dont want him to fail because then my country fails too.

because he's cartoonishly full of shit and corrupt as a human being

I dont hate him, but as someone from Europe, I hate seeing shit about him every single day. Like are there no serious issues going on? why focus on him so much

wow. this is either bait or you're a complete idiot. that's how we get dictators, numbnuts.

because he is a tard.
but still better that hitlery

Stay mad kid

Fuck off jerry.

He gave me a tax cut, so I think he is great!

Attached: images(2).jpg (275x183, 10K)

>he's cartoonishly full of shit
I think most people thought he was playing a character, and would drop the schtick once elected. Turns out he's actually a dope.

Hes a zionist

Dictators disarm populations. He hasn't gone that far yet

those expire soon

Attached: 1521439523738.png (800x960, 125K)

He hate vidya

Not wanting your country to fail you automatically turns your government into a dictatorship?

Go to bed, user, you're retarded.

He certainly claimed he'd act more "Presidential" once in office. He can propagandize like a motherfucker, that's his best and perhaps only strength. Why anyone took the word of some old rich douche who's entire life has revolved around drawing attention to himself in the first place speaks of a woefully flawed culture.

he said mean words that hurt my feefees

I read bbc world news to avoid the shitty articles from NYT and WaPo, but you guys have just as much on the front page about him as we do in our mainstream media outlets here. Can’t say I blame you

10 years, but you'll still save way more money than if they never existed in the first place. Plus congress has the option to renew.

This.

Support doesn't mean blind zealotry. I want whomever my figurehead is to do well because then, by extension, I do well. A president who does a shit job isn't doing well.

That being said, the last two US presidents have been so extremely polarizing that they've effectively done more harm than good.

Obama was a liberal cuck who apologized for shit before his time that nobody ever wanted an apology for. He's also an extreme hypocrite due to his obnoxiously vocal opposition to any and all things military but, like a faggot, got more people killed on all sides than any other nation's military in the same conflict. The only, and I do mean only, thing he had going for him was his congeniality. That's it. He knew how to present himself. That was the one thing he did right.

Trump... I want to support him.but he hasn't gotten anything right and he presents himself very poorly. His general attitude is in the right place, he just doesn't know what he's doing or how to go about doing it.