Is the movie Snowden good? I'm not sure I'm a fan of JGL

Is the movie Snowden good? I'm not sure I'm a fan of JGL

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1707762
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*toot*

It was really fucking boring.

might be good if u know literally nothing about the nsa or edward snowden in general though

celebs pay for protection

I just watched like 20 minutes because it was boring as fuck.

also shailene woodley is a horrible actress and everything she's in is basically a B movie.

>is the movie good he asked as he posted a screenshot from a pirated copy of the movie
You already have it, watch it

I dont have it I just have that screenshot saved from a site that posts lewd scenes of actresses for people to beat their penises to

Do they remove the caps first?

link?

It's decent.

Shes fucking hot sometimes. Not like a waifu or anything but just to thourougly bang.

forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1707762

its definitely not bad, was expecting way more cheese and corn from Stone. i give it a strong 6/10 or weak 7/10. watchable definitely

Why do these movies get made? Who would want to watch a movie about something that was very recently in the news? Most people still have all the details fresh in their mind. And thus they have no reason or desire to go see a movie about it. I feel the same way about that Captain Sully movie, and the Somali pirate movie.

to raise awaraeness and spread the message

Most people don't have two brain cells to rub together to make a third, that's why.

I don't like JGL but I enjoyed the movie. There wasn't any new information revealed and it didn't have the crazy energy of JFK but it was still a solid 6 or 7/10

Did they have any conspiracy theories in it like his JFK one?
Like Snowden being an actual agent still on his mission?

No, they recreated a bunch of scenes from the original shit and they added a bunch of personal life shit. It wasn't bad, but this is for entertainment only.

Man that's a shame.
Did it have Anti-American sentiment?

Snowden is a hero. He did nothing wrong.

He saw a crime, went through the proper channels, the proper channels refused to respond, so he took things into his own hands. I hope I have the balls to do that under similar circumstances.

Not at all.

It was about some shady people within the organizations not giving a fuck.

Sounds like Stone lost his stones.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEKKKK*

its actually good, people for some reason dont like Oliver Stone out of late but he is still kinda informative and with low level of bullshit compared to other yellywood "political'n'stuff" fflix.
If you want to know more about how deep actually all this n$@ crap is going this is probably an good starter point.

If 40% is truth(in all probability its 24500% or just an tip of the iceberg) its too much.
What people forget is, he was just an level above an script kiddie and he had some mayor power in his hands(now imagine all those uncapeable people who got these type of comfy jobs on account of relatives,ties,favours etc. and basicaly they do build kinda killoff switches for whole countries).
I get ARPANET was build by and for military/unis but there should be some form of civil/military border on net, no one gives a shit anymore for all them eyes watching thru every cam but there should be some fucking line on people's privacy that shouldnt be crossed.

>Snowden is a hero

A hero hiding behind Putin.

If he was actually a hero my young friend he'd have the courage of his convictions.

Her face is so pretty when it has no expression, but the second she has any expression her face becomes incredibly hideous like an evil witch.

No, it's the veganism. It periodically puffs her face out.

She does not live a healthy lifestyle.

It wasn't his choice, the US government stranded him there by canceling his passport when he was waiting for a flight out of Russia. People always forget that for some reason.

Well, he is now officially part of some future exchange agreement since Trump and Putin are buddies.
He is just an small chip in Putin pocket now,Putin will probably exchange him eventualy, ES did an great thing for people but ,boy, you dont seek wrath of US gov and especialy not against intel/mil complex, i dont think he is actually prepared to pay the price if that day comes.

you're a fucking idiot if you think he'd have a fair trial.

if he came back he'd rot in a cell with no human contact for the rest of his life, and he knows it.

Good but not even top 5 for Stone

Why not just watch Citizenfour?

Wouldn't mine giving this hippie the ol' pronebone desu. If you rest on your elbows you can wrap your hands around her throat too,