Do you still think it was an inside job?

Do you still think it was an inside job?

Attached: AP_010911122413.jpg (1600x1068, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, our government would never lie to us? Silly

They were indeed inside the planes when they hit the buildings.

Attached: OP IS FAGGOT.jpg (490x348, 13K)

4 aircrafts going rogue, not one got intercepted in one of the most secure airspaces in the world.
yea sure thing

I do. Why doesn't anybody remember WTC 7, which collapsed around the same time as the other two, but didn't have a plane crashed into it?

It was the Jooozz & Obama.
Everything bad that happens is the Jooozz & Obama.
(Except all the bad things that are the Jooozz & Hillary.)

also NIST Model of WTC7 collapse is not credible

Attached: wtc7.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Twin towers never existed they were planted into movies and literature after the non existant towers “collapsed”, to continue the narrative and continue in perpetual war against an even less real enemy “terrorism”.

Attached: D50B1AF9-C620-4778-85AF-9A6089881C42.jpg (1920x1004, 563K)

Since it's happened so many times before and all they should have been top of their game.

You do know some of us are older than 2001 right?

I KNEW IT!!! Fashioning a new tin foil hat.

Those were the floors pancaking, and gas lines bursting.

Nothing to see.

Kek
K kiddo

>older than 2001

What are you 2002?

obviously

Alternatively,

A plot needing no less than 100 top people in different fields colluded to destroy multiple buildings in New York.

No actual information about this conspiracy ever leaked.

Lay off the weed you're paranoid.

Yeah the incompetent retarded government for 17 years, with one of the dumbest presidents in history who couldn't even string a sentence together, have managed to keep a lid on the whole thing.

noooo, a fire brought it down.

Jet fuel melting steel?

Attached: grinny.jpg (230x219, 9K)

no, but it weakens them enough

Hitler did 9/11

It was already proven on multiple accounts that American gov took part in it. Problem, reaction, solution.

The KFC-CIA did it... and then they selled chicken like nothing happened.. like nothing happened

>proven on multiple accounts
non-infowars citation needed please

If you read david ickes books he goes over problem reaction solution and the whole 911 conspiracy. Chheck out his book Tales from the Time Loop it's fantastic.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
FREE YOUR MIND FROM MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND THINK FOR YOURSELF
WAKE UP

what a great & reliable citation user.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke

"David Icke, the local British curiosity famous for claiming that the moon isn't real and that the world is run by shape-shifting alien reptiles. Laugh all you want — that dude has a net worth of 10 million pounds, accumulated through book sales and expensive, sold-out live talks. Whether people are generally interested in the reptilian moon people or they're just paying absurd cash to watch a crazy guy humiliate himself for a few hours, that money adds up."

I think Americans want to believe they are a big strong country who couldn't be bested by towelheads.

>weakening steel

That's not how elements work.

Then why don't jets just fall apart?

Attached: your PE bench.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

how did you know

Attached: Sasha Grey.jpg (2816x2112, 486K)

Attached: 1430891655385.jpg (1520x1024, 456K)

> proven
> david icke
> only cites the "lizard people" guy
typical proofs

They were literally drilling for that exact thing asshole.

And existing protocol is to shoot the plans down.

Any other shill ideas you Jew faggot

Pancaking??? why, they just felt like falling? How fucking stupid are you

Terrorists flew planes into skyscrapers. /thread

How do you know, did you melt them yourself?

Sorry you think fighter jets are magical and can teleport places.
Guess all those recorded messages were just "faked" and they flew in circles pretending to scramble.

You sound like you're 15.

When a building damaged on the outer edges is suffering from internal fires that remove all internal support while leaving only partial external support, that is exactly how it would happen. Unless you don't think this damage or the fires were relevant?

Attached: WTC 7 damage.jpg (414x392, 28K)

DON'T BOTHER.

Some people are too stupid to think for themselves, so the government does it for them.

Think!

Do you honestly think americunts are smart enough to inderstand basic physics when over 45% of them believe the Earth is less than 10,000 years old.

I've read enough stuff on 9/11 conspiracies I don't think I need to pay for a fucking book.

Google how fast jets are compaired to passenger craft and look at the map of how many miles it went off course and yes, they were in fact doing a drill to emulate planes being highjacked and there is sound bite of them telling the fighter pilots that there is in fact a real highjacking in progress and they dont know if they are referring to the scenario or reality and that kind of bluster seems INTENTIONAL

Letting it happen and literally orchestrating it entirely are 2 really different things. So which are you saying here?

Most of you sound as bad as fucking flat earthers honestly.

Attached: Why+not+both+_3633ef7bd2c27a5c7b0914d8fc7f9a66.jpg (500x436, 18K)

The "official" story of events do not add up, and the stuff that is weird and doesn't make sense is ignored entirely or written off

Like the passport shit. WTC 7. Pentagon footage etc.
Sorry there is too much "this is odd/there is doubt in this" for there not to be something going on.

Wtf is wrong with not falling to Jewish propaganda and accepting the existential plain I'm on

no

It's okay because even though the pentagon is a massive building with bleeding edge security there is no security footage from the plane hitting the building becasue they had a failure in their cameras for an hour, which coincidentally was the hour they were hit, so thats why there is NO FOOTAGE, it's OK it MAKES SENSE

Attached: 2a0.png (640x468, 466K)

>t-there was only one camera facing this particular place
>also it's a new stop motion camera
>haha...

But I'm not arguing against proven science. I don't think magic bombs were in the buildings. They were hit by planes and they collapsed.
That doesn't make it any less of an inside job.

Ok, I'm gonna settle this once and for all:

>9/11 was an inside job
>CIA cooperated with Al-Qaeda and didn't stop them from hijacking the planes
>There were no explosives involved
>Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, correct
>The heat of the fire though was enough to WEAKEN the steel beams which then could not support the weight anymore. This is bacis chemistry
>WTC 7 collapsed because of a fire inside the building

tl:dr 9/11 was an inside job but the wrecking off the WTC (including 7) is totally legit.

Attached: 1485377915963.jpg (500x449, 18K)

Do you know what kind of framerate you need to catch a goddamn nosediving jet on a security cam? Security cams have framerates sometimes lower than 1fps

Case closed you solved 9/11

Cool, glad I could help. Why even make this thread/respond if you don't want discourse?

Wouldn't it be pretty difficult for a somewhat amateur pilot to fly a commercial plane into a skyscraper manually? I feel like it would be a hard target to hit going that speed

>Pentagon footage etc.

The pilot sure was amazing at those speeds...

And understanding that buildings don't collapse like that is basic engineering.

>pentagon

everybody who thinks it was an inside job should off themselves immediately. Contribute to the global purge of utterly useless humans

Yes I still know it was an inside job. Not necessarily by the (US) government though, but they profitted from it so turned a blind eye.

Attached: Larry-Silverstein.jpg (2048x1536, 345K)

Alright fucker, let's see it. If it's "basic engineering", do some rough math for us and show us? Otherwise, that's some pure proctology you're spewing

thanks fbi

good goy, continue to toe the government line and be a good little worker/consumer. Leave the thinking to the big guys.

>being this young

Even assuming the US military has tech that's 10-15 years ahead of consumers, there's not a point to installing higher framerate security cameras, even at the Pentagon

Anything hitting the Pentagon is laughable, it assumes incompetence of the nerve center of the military elite. Ever hear of NORAD? Accounting and fraud information destroyed on a massive scale in the Pentagon, and WTC 7. 2.3 trillion missing, look into rabbi Dov Zakheim, Pentagon comptroller.
>Thinking a massive conspiracy can't happen without leaks.
Um...JFK. Do you even understand that almost all news outlets are infiltrated and controlled by the Pentagon, and CIA? Disinformation, and reliance on complacency are a legacy now in America.

On a even more sinister note, one of the world's largest blood sacrifices, and a occult ritual, played out on a massive scale.
I don't know about lizard people, but there is plenty of evidence to support that the ruling classes all over the world, practice and believe in ancient mystery religion(s)
Look at the Franklin cover up, The Finder's cult, Jimmy Savile, and Pizzagate. Draw your on conclusions, mine are, where there is smoke there is fire. (Or dry ice...)

Source on your claim? (Rhetorical, of course)

Being a paranoid delusional moron isn't any better

Isaiah, you goofball

At least he's a paranoid delusional moron that doesn't believe everything he sees on TV

I'm sure we could piece together all the bits of footage of the crash to make a complete picture.

What's that? There was only 1 camera on this particular part of the building? What's that? It was from a fucking security gate cam?

Nevermind then.

the fact that it's the pentagon seems like a good excuse

It's a secure place but expecting there to be a camera every square foot is kind of retarded and a monumental waste of money.

Of course it was, but these are the distractions set up by the establishment:

1) No planes
2) Explosives in the buildings
3) Cruise missile at Pentagon

All misinformation to keep everyone distracted from the WHY by focusing on the HOW.

The deep state allowed brainwashed Islamic extremists (the people they are currently flooding the Western world with under the guise of humanitarian aid) to fly airplanes into buildings, in order to further their global agenda.

this

i did ur mum inside job

#rekt

Attached: 29386074_10159782375420538_8218814748649586688_n.jpg (717x838, 83K)

Ur mom had a job inside her

Sorry Americans, your security was shit and you paid for it. Make up all the excuses you want you got played and taken for a ride and you're trying to pretend your government "planned" it all.

Operation Northwoods

Look it up then tell me this wasnt an inside attack

Prove me wrong
Pro tip - You cant

Attached: 20180321_111655.png (500x627, 418K)

Is life this scary for you? That you have to convince yourself of some magic cabal controlling everything, just so life doesn't seem so meaningless and chaotic?
>i might not be in control, but at least SOMEONE is

Explain this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

why havent they released the footage they confiscated from the garage across the way from the "crash" that had a clear onubstructed view?

It's a plane hitting a building.

Do you enjoy being distracted and discrediting yourself?

You want back and forth? Try it with your intuition first, does anything you have personally experienced in your life have so much coincidence as the things they ask us to believe with the twin towers? look up how the twin towers were the some of the strongest frames ever made, buildings will burn till there is nothing left but the frame but these buildings collapsed and disintegrated instantly from its own weight? There are no other cases like that. 1 cheap low end camera for the pentagon? the jet fighters were on a scenario of the thing they failed to stop? The ID card of one of the highjackers was found on the ground that day? Building 7 just free fall collapses and a british news team 'accidentally' reports like 12 minutes prior to it falling that it had fallen? The owner of the twin towers had an insurance scheme set in place recently before hand and he and his daughter who work there everyday both missed work that day? Like any of these things is a red flag but this whole thing is a red flag. And also its pretty common knowledge Al-Qaeda was supported by our military, similar to how ISIS got their gear from us.

The fucking building is right there!!! Behind her! It's seen next to her head.

And she's reporting it has just collapsed.

There, there is your proof of an orchestrated event with government institutions, media and who knows who else involved.

Yeah you're either a rabid drooling truther or you "believe everything you see on TV"

Because it doesn't exist

actually it's a plane going through the building without hitting it

it's done with cgi

You hurt deeply inside and I feel for you, i bet you shout at your kids/loved ones a lot

i am pretty sure the planes started off outside the buildings, so no it was not an inside job

watch this faggots :

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

Attached: cover.png (400x556, 555K)

Prolly.

Attached: 1521540174751-b.jpg (1080x1097, 232K)

I've lived in Arlington, VA my whole life & I actually worked at the Pentagon from 1996-2000.
There has NEVER EVER been a "garage across the way" from the Pentagon on any of its 5 sides.
The only thing that has ever been across from the side that was struck is the parking lot entrance & the Potomac River.
It has been that way for more than 50 years.
Quit spouting made up FUD & please kill yourself now.