Is she the only good female comedian of the 21st century?

Is she the only good female comedian of the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479296150963.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=q3BEUX5n0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ6Jg5i_pqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude check your pictures before you start a thread. That's a bird.

>good female comedian
>performs scenes written by men in a tv show

Sounds about right.

sarah silverman

you could argue that a good percentage of comedy is delivery
why do you think buttholes like dane cook got so popular

Jillian from workaholics comes to mind
Lauren Lapkus
Kaitlin Olson

idk its a short list

Because girls wanted to fuck him and he made dudebro jokes in the early to mid 2000s which was a heavy fratboy era. Dane Cook is the Limp Bizkit of comedy.

Carlos Mencia was popular once, too. Neither he nor Cook have good delivery, which also doesn't really matter either way, because there's any number of shrill women who could've been Dee.

Kaitlin is funnier in It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia than Sarah Silverman was in The Sarah Silverman Program.

At least, the performance.

tina fey
anna kendrick

>tina fey
no

>female comedian

*comedienne

Your welcome.

I saw a commercial for a new show she is starring in, can't remember what it's called or the network, but regardless it's nice to see her getting some work outside of IASIP.

She was in a couple of episodes of New Girl. Was a bit jarring to see her in that.

Also: Maria Bamford

But she is an actor...

She was also in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Yeah, but that was a small role, this is the first show I know of outside of IASIP where she is the lead.

tina fey thinks she is funny

>Maria Bamford

>le funny voices woman

nah she's actually pretty funny.

She's not a comedian OP, she's a comedic actor.

Because he's hilarious

The Mick? Only that and the time travel duffel bag comedy looked potentially funny out of all the 2016 comedy trailers released at the upfronts. CBS+NBC+ABC all had stinkers.

>half her schtick is making fun of how women are unfunny
>her character is just there to get shit on

Pretty based. Plus, she's just really good at portraying gutter trash.

PLACIBOO FLAMINKOO

Tina Fey is also good,I watched Whiskey Tango Foxtrot few days ago with my brother and it was very fun.

Bamford's show was pretty good.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479296150963.webm

Add Rachel Bloom from Crazy Ex GF and you have my list.

>how about that Jaxon Alexander he's really a great comedian right guys?

Lauren Lapkus is the funniest woman on Earth right now. It blows my mind how good she is at improv. Also when she's my gf I'll make her knock off the SJW shit.

She's really talented at dry-heaving. I feel like I'm gonna throw up too every time she starts.

I crack up every time.

Katherine Ryan is a pretty good comedian

Looks a bit horsey but I still definitely would

youtube.com/watch?v=q3BEUX5n0nY
love Charlie's reaction

Kramer is an... interesting comedian

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Birds regurgitate to feed their young

>Kramer after visiting Sup Forums

i think i saw her in a trailer for some comedy coming out soon, the other actors were all very big

Gina Yashere's stand up is great. Check out her live at the Apollo set when you can.

Kaitlin is great, Tina and Amy are great, Lauren Lapkus is amazing, and there was actually this one fat negress on that The Characters show on Netflix that I surprisingly found funny. Gillian Jacobs is surprisingly hilarious.

Usually if a woman is able to keep up with any of the other male comedians on CBB you know she's pretty funny. Some of them are just dreadful and can't even hit softballs Scott or PFT or whoever lob at them.

Dee, Tiny Fey, Amy Poehler
END OF LIST

Amy Schumer

Ali Wong
Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer

yes.

she was also funny in the first season of Brickleberry, voicing the blonde slut ranger.

she got replaced and the character instantly stopped being funny.

>Lauren Lapkus
pffft no, really no, she interrupts actual funny bits, no, no

She was in Finding Dory.

She can't even steal the joke properly. Looking at the camera makes it look like she's wagging her finger at the viewer.

What a trainwreck, someone should be shot over this.

>ywn shag this drunk bird
jdimsa

I want to see her being the main in a movie like Naked gun.

her upcoming comedy actually looks ok

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ6Jg5i_pqc

Yes, I'm curious about it, it looks fun. I hope it doesn't get old too soon. The reason I want her delivering a "straight-man" character is that it could be a nice change from her white trash range, and I think she can do it pretty well.

Fucking hell can someone explain the bird comparison to me, I seriously don't get it.
It doesn't seem like its just an untrue insult.

That just how they insult her in the show, also she's pretty loud and obnoxious like a pelican in a kitchen

Yeah she's probably the best, altho I do think carie Brownstein is pretty funny too

she looks like picrelated

I used to like Anna Faris, then she made Mom.

pretty much the only one i absolutely like.

I haven't seen it. But I guess Anna Faris is pretty funny, or at least she used to be, but not as funny as other female comedians.

her music is good too

wtf happened to her pic related

I don't come here much, does Sup Forums like portlandia? I think she's pretty funny on it, and I think it's a great stoner-comedy-series, but they can get kind of preachy. But really, they all do, I guess

Some user in other thread was saying that Jenny Wade is pretty good

Anna Faris, Allison Janney, Holland Taylor, Melanie Lynskey, Jane Lynch, all of them made good works while working in the shitty shows of Chuck Lorre, what a sad way of wasting talents.

I know no one has replied to my post but I've never gotten Quints before so I'm pretty happy

They were wasted, that's why no one replied you should be ashamed.

checked

>mfw I realised she plays Larry's sister in law on curb

I like portlandia latest season i saw was pretty good seems like they take veiled shots at SJW culture which is nice to see

>tfw actually having trouble coming up with funny female comedians
Jessica Walter was pretty funny in both arrested development and archer however.

Chelsea Perretti is funnier if we only accept her character on brooklyn nine-nine and only in the first season or so.

yes

No. As an actor, she was funny as Liz Lemon, but her later works were dull and repetitive. While as a writer, she sucks, like you can see in Amy Schmidt.

lol no

Who the fuck is she, motherfucker?

That was good.

Is it's always sunny actually good?

I've only seen one episode and it was more annoying than bing bang

>muh idiots yelling at eachother

kys

t. shit taste
Always Sunny is the savior of modern television.

No wonder Pratt fucked Lawrence on their latest movie

she adds a lot with improv and the comedy in Sunny is mostly delivery anyways

she's still the weakest member of the gang tho desu

she was in some melissa mccarthy movie I think, apparently she was funny in it but im not sitting through a melissa mccarthy movie

I love the bit in the cannibal episode where it cuts to her eating a burrito like a bird pecking at something

lel, this woman is actually god tier, i can't believe i forgot about her

she plays her arrested development character so perfectly (really, all of the cast does)

margaret cho is good

i mean, a lot of the show consists of characters yelling at each other, i've seen people turned off the show for that reason.

i'd give it a chance and start in the early seasons (read: 2, most of 1 is okay but not great)

It started because they called her a female Larry Bird in the serial killer episode, cause she isn't a young attractive blonde that the killer would be after

Seriously, Raimi?

She's an actress.