What is something that is still a mystery to you?

What is something that is still a mystery to you?

Attached: 1360289341078.jpg (500x375, 34K)

``````````user''''''''''

I'm still not convinced jet fuel can melt steel beams

what in the FUCK did i do with my donkey kong 64, it was the yellow cartridge and everything. I cant for the life of me remember where the fuck it went

Magnets

Attached: download.jpg (269x187, 7K)

On its own it can't, but add the additional fuels available in an office building like paper plastic and wood and you have a gigantic forge that collapses on itself.

liberals and sjws. How can they exist? Do they really believe their own bullshit? Its a mystery.

Existence per se.

Why people accept to struggle in life.

How people have the energy and willpower to work 8 hours/day.
Fuck that.

I also wonder about this, I even started to think its was a gov psyops to distract everyone from all the horrific bullshit going on in the world, like corruption, if we are focused on trivial bullshit we are not paying as much attention to the fuckery of the elites, but on the other hand those sjws pull of a convincing act, some even have the crazy eyes fucking perfected so sometimes im not sure it is a psyops but just a convenient coincidence that people are fucking crazy and stupid that get distracted by trivial shit easily

You nailed it with the crazy eyes. Its almost like a form of a cult or extreme brainwashing. Theres even videos of some women that snap of it and cant believe they ever acted like that. I guess the biggest question is who is the puppet master

lay off the acid, dipshit

Are these dubs

How people can be gay or attracted to men

dirty smelly apes

why the fuck black people smell so bad

9/11 and Auschwitz

Transgenders also puzzle me. I'm sure they feel that way i dont deny that. But it is certainly mental illness. I'm not convinced you are born in the wrong body.

trans here
everyones different. im just a disgusting pervert who opted to halt male development/puberty. i would have been a late bloomer. that's all the depth there is to my state. just a queer who will never reproduce anyway.
i'm sure other people have way more retarded reasons though.

How do conspiracy theorists always say the US government knew the attack on Pearl Harbor was coming and let it happen to join the war? Why would you let such a huge portion of your navy get wrecked before entering a world war?

I work 10.

I also travel an hour and a half each way from home to work, and back.

I do this because my parents didn't create a safety net for me, and my options are to work for a literal living, or end it.

I'm not going to kill myself whilst I have a dependant, like my mom, so this is my life for now.

How?

I hope to Christ that things will get better. They might not, but that hope, and the little victories/moments of joy along the way keep me going.

And drugs after work.

Attached: pepe.gif (264x384, 840K)

I agree, im working non stop so hopefully my children wont have to or maybe my grandchildren. My parents werent forward thinkers but I hope to break the cycle and build wealth for my family even it takes a few generations.