/heem/

Respect to Aldo edition

My brother.

You are much bigger than any battle, your story gives us the full assurance that you are a great hero, a great champion, I am and I will always be your fan, brother. What you have most precious goes far beyond. Of course we were all rooting for you and for your victory, but do not cover yourself or let anyone charge you brother, because you are fantastic in what you do and do with love and with your heart, do not forget who you are and how much You make a difference in this sport, you have changed the lives of many people, you are cause for victory and overcoming by the example that has become, always keep your head up God is always in control. You are a great champion, no one can take this story from you, no one; Battle is won and other losses, but never war. You are a giant, did not come to this world by chance you are Ze Aldo. Our Ze Aldo. Do not forget brother, GOD bless you always warrior.
"That is what we are to the end of our days, and those like us my friend, very few."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xli_5tbn3kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the thread

Better of the two terrible threads

I can fight and am better looking than you
but thats not hard because so is max

I love this meme that everybrit that bullies you has to be a tripfag. No I hate bantamweight. You're just a fag

Thread would be better if it acknowledged how ugly Max is.

webm of the Hue chimp sobbing like a bitch?

Max is ugly as f*ck

Edgar beat Holloway

Is it was 2015 and you told me that Max will be a world champion I'd spit in your face and tell you to find a new hobby.

I wonder what bizzare champions we'd have by 2020.

Anyone posting in the other thread is not someone I want in my /heem/ anyway!

It's hard for me to be too upset about Aldo losing when he won the first two rounds and looked pretty good doing it

He just is getting older and cardio is now an issue (an actual issue, not a meme you say after the third round of every Aldo fight). I say try going to 155, fight an Eddie Alvarez, but don't put on muscle. He needs to fight as close to his natural weight as possible. I would still favor him over a lot of the top 15 due to his speed and technique.

webm of the ape killing my boi Oluwale pls

This is a great post, everyone in that thread is a traitor

>Better of the two terrible threads
Why is this thread terrible?

no news

>Implying the op matters
This is the better thread though

Better with news and upcoming events desu

Plus I don't like seeing Grasso hurt ;_;

This /mma/ guy is literally here all day, he was making our event threads yesterday. What can motivate such an autist? Even spergOP wasn't this bad

Aldo vs Holloway=McGregor vs Diaz 1

Because he is spergOP

Fuck that other thread that guy literally has no life

He's not, spergOP wouldn't shit up heem. He always provides news and events

Sorry I haven't made one before I just like Aldo

Aldo is finished m8, deal with it.

I am someone not spergOP, but yes the OP does matter

Thank you for reading

>spergOP wouldn't shit up heem
t. spergOP trying to cover his tracks.

This, as hard as it is to accept he's done
No, spergOP never made shit threads. His autism requires news and events

anyone train here if not why?

How can Aldo ever get a rematch? What's the purpose? Btfo by Connor, Btfo by max. It just won't sell. Who wants to see a broken man fighting for something he will never obtain, the belt. It's over for him. Rip in peace. Welcome to the undercard. Welcome to belator. Go play soccer you huemonkey

You're like a woman

You're like a woman with that /MMA/ thread

no problem lad I remember my first and only thread too, its all good

There are interesting fights for him in 155. But yeah, say goodbye to the main events

He won't, Aldo is the more skilled fighter but he loses to Conor because his chin

it is sad, this is a sport of genetics

This is the thread of my people

>never made shit threads
did you know that spergOP is a mudslime. Mudslimes have a ''no eating during the day'' policy this month so he is probally cranky as fuck which would explain his behaviour

thread wars are retarded as fuck just use the more active one you little nerd

I'm still depressed from last night

I don't know if I like this sport anymore

but muh #ashtagufchawaii

>Using the spammers /mma/ threads

If he wrecks some people at 145 again I could see him getting a rematch

LOL i don't give a fuck about thread titles or your autistic heem personalities you friend simming zilch

You stupid fucks have made /heem/ into some claustrophobic little circle jerk for a handful of teens and your catty gossip about each other.

This is why normal posters don't come here anymore.
You'll have only yourselves to blame when /heem/ get shifted to /asp/.

Thanks for shitting up something a lot of us fought to establish, and used to enjoy.

Derrick Lewis vs. Mark Hunt
Derek Brunson vs. Dan Kelly
Dan Hooker vs. Ross Pearson
Ion Cutelaba vs. Henrique da Silva
Tim Elliott vs. Ben Nguyen
Alexander Volkanovski vs. Mizuto Hirota

Aldo was winning the first two rounds, so I wouldnt call him a broken fighter. If that is a broken Aldo, then a broken Aldo is a better fighter than a lot of fresh fighters

nerd

Have you thanked the WW GOAT Tyron woodlands today?

Nice pasta canada

Ur the biggest fucking dork in heem

Hunt
Brunson
Hooker
Cuelaba
Nguyen
Hirota

Everyone laugh at this nerd

Lol "more skilled"
>KO in under 10 sec

Keep posting in the /mma/ threads and see what happens

not pasta you stupid fuck
you have no idea who I am but your response is exactly what I'm talking about. No one who has been here for years disagrees with anything I said above.

what you gonna do huh? you'll do nootin

>Swanson is pushing for a rematch with Holloway after barely decisioning Artem
what on earth did he mean by this?

lol this is the most populated general of this board what are you talking about

How did you like Sweden's own Cub Swanson doing UFC ON FOX yesterday?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xli_5tbn3kw

cub has a weird voice, him and twood are ill suited for broadcasting

I'll heem you so hard the next 3 generations of your family will come out of the womb already deletd

Mods won't move a real sport to /asp/

I don't understand why they would be mad that they have their own board

>name off the top 15 in the women's strawweight division
>alright let me get my phone

>most populated general

you're being baited by the sperg and his vpn

How come the "he was winning til he lost" argument was fine for McGregor/Diaz, but in this case everyone is saying Aldo is done?

Conor would heem Holloway faster than he did aldo

Is this the real thread?

funny how Canada is going to pretend like he contributes to heem. fuckoff only thing you bring is early shit threads and spamming gooby lmao bud

He's still my boy and P4P GOAT. Karolina made me a little sad, but Aldo just fucking murdered my happiness.

You could see from the start that Aldo wasn't himself. I hoped he would win and retire. I'm interested in what he's going to do next.

you realize that fight already happened right, casual?

because people like McGregor and they don't like Aldo
Conor fought Max when he was training with his Dad in his garage and couldn't do it I doubt he'd have a better chance now

BLACK
Black
Hooker
Cutelaba
Elliot
Hulkanovski

>you're being baited by the sperg and his vpn
Shut up

because the only reason conor lost was his shitty cardio(which also was the only reason he was ever in trouble in fight 2)
aldo on the other hand despite doing better than max on the first 2 rounds wasnt completely outclassing him and then got ktfo

Ya but that fight happened a while ago and Holloway has improved.

>conor destroys max with one leg
>b-b-but max is older now
Lol

i'm still sad karolina lost to a roided freak :

Conor was never in trouble in the second fight

Conor is never fighting again. Objectivelly one of the worst champions in he history of UFC.

brazil a smart

then how on earth you get to the conclusion that conor would heem him quicker than he did aldo when he couldnt do it for 5 rounds when max was still home trained?
if youre not the retard who made that assumption then why are you replying to me xD

max would heem the shit out of conor now

but we'll never find out because your boy is gone from MMA

He gassed when conserving his energy and was getting beat up at the end of the 2nd round and beat up the entire third round.

>that's fucking terrifying

Max was injured and i wouldn't call getting lay and prayed destroyed desu

faggot

>wins by not even an unanimous decision despite humiliating the lanklet early
>was never in trouble
rewatch the fight, casual, conor had to literally run around to catch his breath and if his chin wasnt good and nate didnt have pillow hands he could have been tkoed

that being said conor murders nate at 155 10 out of 10 fights

Because I was memeing, user.

ah good one mate, had me frothing at the mouth

Anyone who picked Aldo yesterday has no permission to comment about fighting.

>if his chin wasnt good and nate didnt have pillow hands he could have been tkoed
If my grandmother had a penis she'd be my grandfather

Conor wasn't outclassing Nate, the first round of their first fight was very competitive. As soon as he started dominating he gassed.

Also if aldo didn't gas he would likely win that fight, it just would have been very close once max picked up his pace

Conor went on to beat Nate in the rematch and then demolished the lightweight champ shortly afterwards, looking the best he ever has. Looking back on it, the Nate loss seems like a slip up, a case of an overconfident Conor not taking seriously a guy who was already a bad stylistic matchup. It doesn't seem like evidence of Conor getting worse.

Meanwhile, Aldo has gone from being a dominant champ who was considered by many to be untouchable in his division, to getting finished in 2 of his last 3 fights and losing his belt, with his lone victory coming as a decision against an aging bantamweight who he already beat twice. Even if Aldo hasn't completely fallen off yet, it's hard not to look at his recent history and see evidence of a decline.

LEWIS
BRUNSON
HOOKER
CUTELABA
ELLIOT
VOLKANOVSKI

>
>/mma/ predicts UFC Fight Night 110
what can be done about this massive fucking autist?

Michael Chiesa would finish Conor.

He won two rounds m8, that was the most max got hit in a long time

i take everyone's picks it's not my fault the other guy copy and pasted all the ones i took and goofed them while i'm out for the night

Its the same guy who made the thread, he tries to bait posts by posting that prediction thing

Kawajiri would rape Conor

who is more popular in Brazil, Phillipe Coutinho or Jose Aldo?