Why is Sup Forums so mean to celebrities?

Why is Sup Forums so mean to celebrities?

>spew antoginistic racist shit online
>get mad when shitposted into oblvion

The Leslie Jones debacle is yet another example of an ugly, low-IQ celebrity inviting controversy, then crying "victim" when the natural, expected outcome arrives and getting a pass due to Race and Sex.

Pic related.

misanthropes

Because they don't have info on the day to day lives, beliefs and opinions of average people.

Because like it or not, being a celebrity adds alot of authority to a celebrity's opinions. But it's a false authority, so I think people are well in their rights to shit on them, since very few seem to admit that maybe they don't know everything.

>boohoohoo, they was mean to ape-lady ;__;

You faggots realize people like, say, Donald Trump or Bill O'Riely get literal internet death-threats on an hourly basis, right?
Where's you big, salty basin of tears shed over that?

That's an ape wearing high heels.

But Sup Forums loves harambe

Why do celebrities deserve anything other than meanness?
Most of them haven't actually done anything of worth.

Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly bring it on themselves.

What are you talking about, people fucking love Harambe.

So did ape-woman

i can't be the only one that thinks leslie jones is a fuckin MILF, right?

Don't call her that.

she-boon

why does she have to style her hair like that? its so fucking god damn annoying, and makes her look ugly as fuck.
in one skit, she had a wig on, and she actually looked decent. why the fuck would you want that nappy eraser head hairdo?

Goddamn, I wish I saw your face when Trump won.

Please tell me you're fucking joking.
Please tell me you're not getting off to those leaked nudes of her.

Holy fucking shit I don't normally think this about black people but she really does look like a gorilla.

because she's a loud giant talentless ape who ooga boogad her way into fame & fortune by being an embarrassing living minstrel show that SNL hired for token diversity.

She looks like a nigger

red skull and magneto finally brought together on the trump train.

SHES A NIGGER, SHES A NIGGER

That's an imposter you replied to, and I voted for Trump.

#harambe

post her nudes pls

t. Nigger

cause she'd probably kick my ass so easily it emasculates me

>Most of them haven't actually done anything of worth.

Neither has anyone else.

pls don't do this

the nas looking guy sucking her toes kills me inside a little every time, i don't think i've ever pitied a man in the midst of getting some action so much in my life

What that's haircut called?

They aren't nice to us.

We are perfectly nice to people that treat us correctly, just like any other human being.

And by being nice I mean coming here and posting tits, of course.

Easy targets. Simple as that. Sometimes they deserve the shit they get, sometimes they don't.

>Ooga Booga whitey did it demselves

Kill yourself

You know it, mayne

Magilla I'd like to fuck?

I look doing hoodrat stuff with my friends

You are the only one

>be Leslie Jones
>be character comedian because can only do one kind of comedy
>character happens to be a racist depiction of my own people
>but who cares that I'm presenting to millions of people the very same screamin stupid caricature that they've painted my people as for centuries

>celebrities

So pic unrelated ?

Do black people find her funny? Honest question. Yeah, sure, she'd be the center of a party making everyone laugh with her self confident nature and antics, but that doesn't seem to translate to being funny on the television IMHO.

>nudes

FUCK OFF NO WAY

>nudes of apewoman

Please stop posting pics of harambe, it is disrespectful to his memory