This

This.

Attached: 701c39f4607615701c9f32b5e8c5a531.jpg (736x662, 88K)

You dumbass, it isn't all gun owners but the crazies and criminals that have access to guns. The laws need to changed to stop this. The 2nd amendment talks about well armed militia because we didn't have police or a real army then. Allowing for hunters is difficult but something HAS to be done.

How new are you, faggot?

Attached: 1520374809717.jpg (909x909, 120K)

Why is it easier to buy a AR-15 at a flea market than it is to purchase and drive a car? Because the AR-15 has lobbyists. Gun control could mean simply having a license and insurance.

Responsible gun owners, my ass.

It's legal for 13 year old to buy a gun via private sales in most states.

Prove me wrong

> the automobile industry doesn't have lobbyists
kek

You're dumb af

Making up a quote and putting it on a picture isn't really a credible way to make your point.

In eight years he passed one control on guns- he made it harder for the insane to buy them- and that one was overturned by The Donald.

The gun nuts shouldn't be mad at Obama, the gun control crowd should be.

Attached: coolcat.jpg (704x899, 91K)

Humans have the cognitive ability to determine right from wrong at the age of 6

nice strawman, faggot. No one's saying ALL gun owners are responsible for every mass shooting.

That's why, at the age of six, they are allowed to sign contracts, buy booze and guns, and blow off school if they just arn't feeling it that morning.

Six-year-olds RULE.

Do only scary things have lobbyists in your distorted reality

Go suck some cocks, you'll be happier when you aren't compensating for your latent homosexuality with a big ol phallic shaped weapon.

Attached: 394620102_306ad4eb43_o.jpg (1024x768, 373K)

Just in USA tho

Attached: 1520796315956.jpg (160x180, 10K)

>The obama presidency is over and i still believe hes coming for my guns one of these days

It was a lie from the start OP, you're just too easy to manipulate. He never even tried. The democrats are not trying. Quit LARPing for the NRA.

>Because the AR-15 has lobbyists
How much do they spend, and how much does the pro-gun control side?

That's Retarded.

With both being constitutionally protected, I find the hypocrisy meets no end in America.

the number of Muslims that engage in terrorism is minuscule compared to the number of guns used in violent crimes in America.

Also you're comparing an entire religion of 2 billion people to inanimate objects, which is quite frankly silly. Good night.

It's actually more way worse if you consider the % of Muslims that support acts of terrorism. Sam Harris has some good content on this. vs. the number of gun owners that support mass shootings (0).

I said right from wrong, I'm assuming you're from a country that already doesn't see it's citizens as human enough to defend themselves.

>number of gun owners that support mass shootings (0)
I mean, do you know that's a lie, or are you lying to yourself?

No one supports mass shootings, but the number of people killed in them far exceeds the number of people killed by terrorism every year.

Fucking y

>wut is meme

Terrorism does other things than kill though, if you count in rape victims, religiously based hate crimes and the like, the number of victims vastly outnumber mass shooting victims.

Which flea market I'll go buy it. I just bought a handgun at a Indiana gun show. Oh such lax laws still had to pass a security check and all kinds of shit. You idiots that know nothing about guns should really learn about them first.

Lmfao, what's law is law, to go against it is an act of disobedience that should be deported...

Do I smell a Nazi bread?

anyway, gun laws won't be changed as long as you've trump

The constitution was made by WHITE SLAVE OWNING MEN!! It's 2018!!

Fucking literally. I can't even.

America is the only country where people HAVE to defend themselves, and the reason is guns.

It's always the same, stupid, circular logic: "We have to have guns because everybody here has guns."

Exactly, as it protects us white men from the mentally retarded and feeble minded.

This your yard shit dick? Save that mailbox and supersoaker. Keg from that party in 2012, and tried the bagpipes like the cringe worthy neckbeard you are but suck at everything in life so you threw them in the trash

And that is relevant, because...

What's a terrorist act if mass shooting isn't

If you don't want guns, get the military to give them up, if citizen can't own weapons neither can warring countries.... just replace guns with sticks...

You were wrong about "right from wrong at age six," too.

You can't just make up your own facts. You have to make them up, then put them on a graphic. Let OP show you the way.

Even when Trump is the one taking your guns, you still blame Obama

Amazing

Attached: kntu4kr76piz.jpg (800x532, 49K)

This fucking dumb comment is like saying "All gun owners will not pass basic mental test".

> there's no violence in any other country in the world
topkek, moronanon

It's a human right I'm sorry subhumans even think this argument involves them

It's his quote you fucking retard, not trumps

I assume you think you've made a point, but I honestly have no idea what you think it is.

Right.. and no one every raped anyone at gun point before? Christians do hate crimes, so does every religion. Religious people are inherently childish in their need to prove their god is superior. peanuts kill more american per year than terrorism.

You are dumb we have guns to overthrow the government if the need arises. Yea there would be alot of deaths on the people's side but you gotta figure if there are military people walking down the road i know I'll take out a few before they take out one of me. And there are many more with my mindset

It's ridiculous to think you can just remove guns, try it with our military first, if you suceed I'll happily hand them over, but until the military stops spending 50bn on weapons per year, there will be no gun shortage on the streets and black markets...

Do you actually think Obama said this?

Are people here really this dumb?

Attached: oHxQSdX.png (540x960, 527K)

In this thread their is a prejudice link between Muslims and terrorism, as stated by OP.

ITT things people never said

There's not a weekly massacre. There's not a a mass shooting almost daily. Nobody has armed teachers.

Those are uniquely American phenomenon, and you know it.

You're posting, so probably

I agree with this I'll turn my guns in when nobody has them till then if you want my guns come take them from me. You will get the bullets first

Double dubs confirms retardation in the leftist agenda

oh damn you rekt me so good I'm quitting Sup Forums forever

Exactly, lol

Wtf I keep getting dubs, lolololol

>comparing gun owners to guns and the right to have a gun to mass shootings
>not seeing that we try and stop the owning of dangerous weapons regardless of what they are and who use them
>not seeing that bombs are illegal and gun owning is
>not seeing you’re retarded and are now comparing having the right to own a gun to the right to have a bomb with your dumbass argument by throwing the owners demographic into it
>hurrr Islamic people own bombs and are dangerous, hurrr we let them in our country! Hurrr I think they want them to own bombs!
The literal state of /b 2018

The bad part is in pro gun and idiots like you sully the argument

Then something good did come out of this thread

Don't like it don't come here. Stay on your side of the fence. Do you go tell your neighbor what he can do in his house?

That's true though sand niggers are destroying Europe

Ok internet tough guys, in reality if a cop showed up on your door taking your guns you’d cry and bitch on the internet but give them up.
You’re on Sup Forums,losers. not fucking John wick

Are you on the spectrum?

Attached: FEACA47A0E7C4B83B4113B31E7179ACB.jpg (600x467, 218K)

There are far too many criminals that will have guns even if not allowed to so until all illegal gun owners are disarmed I will have my guns and enough bullets to take out anyone that comes to harm me or my family in any way what so ever

Bombs are being manufactured still, also with new chemical warfare agents.... until everyone disarms their military's I'll keep buying guns once a month, I like to think if something does happen, I can arm my neighbourhood and a few blocks around me

Let me be clear

americans are fucking retarded

that's all

The argument makes even less sense when you look at per capita terrorism rates among US muslims to per capita "gun violence" rates among US gun owners. Muslims are 3 orders of magnitude more likely to be terrorists than gun owners are to commit a crime with a gun.

SHUT IT DOWN

I'd just say I don't have guns and I have no idea what he's talking about.... I'm in Canada, we don't document our guns anymore, too much hassle, good luck finding paperwork says I own any guns LOL

Except it's a lie.

Attached: Screenshot-6_18_2015-9_43_12-PM.jpg (678x495, 57K)

there probably won't be any adults left after I leave. play safe, ok?

If a cop showed up to get my guns I would do what they do. Shoot first ask questions later. Indiana castle law. You come in my castle without a warrant you get shot. And if they have a warrant to take my guns you can take them from my cold dead hands. It's not my fault you don't trust yourself with a gun. That should not change how I decide to live my life. Do me a favor go tell your neighbor he cat fuck his wife tonight cause you are gay and like dicks

Yes and guns will too, my point is that op is fucking retarded in thinking the comparison made any sense. The only difference is that if they sold bombs legally we would have more bombings. But morons don’t realize that.

Like I said I’m pro gun but the only person that made a valid argument via meme is this guy Everyone else makes gun owners look like dumbasses

Oh yes, you're clearly so much more mature than everyone else on Sup Forums

Right, that makes more sense. I love how people on here act like they’d actually do something about it though lol

Let me be clear, white is the only pure non fucked up race, just because white people mainly live in first world countries, all these third world cunts are trying to get what we build with our blood sweat and tears, Nobody in my family has ever owned a slave

No, you’d cry like a little bitch and hand in your gun. Little bitch.

This is simply two cultures amalgamating. If you consider the mass migration is mostly due to western intervention in the middle east, it's a self par.

Anybody who bows down to a queen is weak and doesn't truly understand freedom and therefore it's petty to argue human rights with them.

The ministry of truth won't like this, OP

Lol, honestly if your weapons aren't documented, how will they know?

>You dumbass, it isn't all Muslims but the crazies and criminals that have access Islam.
Aptly put, user.

Come get it and we will see. You can dress up like a cop. And not to mention only handguns here are registered so I may give one up but all my rifles and shotguns have been stolen years ago. But I'm confident that I would shoot if they come for my guns. If you think differently that's fine but I know what I believe

>James Bond sees an airsoft gun for sale and thinks it's real.

America was founded specifically because we refused to obey. Millenials don't read, though. Too much work.

Queen and her inbred kids need to be overthrown, no reason to let these rich cunts live like kings, quantity over quality, doesn't take much to overthrow a royal family

"WE GOTS TO HAVE GUNS TO PROTECT OURSELFS FROM ALL THE IDIOTS WITH GUNS!"

Gun nuts actually believe this.

Attached: angry-redneck-hillbilly-shotgun-white-background-50720463.jpg (967x1300, 94K)

They won’t, I’m agreeing with you but laughing at this supposed Sup Forums tough guy assassin

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

So you're telling me all the praise for the supreme gentleman, eric and dylan, dylann roof is all bullshit? Next you'll say neo-nazis are LARPing just to piss off normies.

We got a baddass over here!

Yeah, like you ever read the book.

They're sheep it won't happen they actually want the globalist Jews in control it's sick

>n-no I would shoot a cop bc I’m so tough
Nah bro you’d get gunned down if you even did anything stupid you fat shit quit lying to yourself

You can laugh at me all you want. Come take my shit and see what happens

No we like to own guns in case crazy cunts like you are breaking into our houses to steal a trump sign, I'd gladly shoot anyone stealing even a penny from my property, the law protects me and I love the law

I've read it. BNW is better.

what kind of statistics is this?
whats the definiton of rampage?

>idiots are incapable of both breaking the law and building a gun
Is it hard for you to tie your shoes in the morning or do you use slip-ons?

Attached: sheetmetal.jpg (791x1024, 49K)

>t. D.Hogg
Show us some evidence, any evidence that anyone has ever legally purchased any firearm whatsoever at any flea market ever.

I’ll save us all time. This never happened.