Is it true that the prettier a woman is, the more she lacks in personality and/or loyalty?

Is it true that the prettier a woman is, the more she lacks in personality and/or loyalty?

Attached: 1521222398948.jpg (800x1200, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsQPhVwXcuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she has fur

Is that part of nordic/norse genetics?

It's body hair, and you have plenty to speak of too, jackass.

I don't deny it, didn't mean anything by pointing it out. She's attractive, definitely.

yay

90% of the time, OP. I like dating mediocre women. They’re loyal, and total whores for you and you alone.

what of the other 10%? are christian girls loyal?

Attached: 1521371146724.jpg (680x510, 57K)

dear lord, is nothing sacred?

horse

Not here. Nope.

Read into dopamine triggers and a lot of things start to make sense. I recommend Simon Sinek:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsQPhVwXcuc

I meant as in with women. You see, theres this chick, say, 7.5/10, and she's been eyeing me up in class. I experimented a little, I sat at a different desk every day and she kept on sitting next to me. Am I going to trancend the beta plane?

Attached: 1521623143302.png (712x722, 729K)

Scratch that video, cheesy music ruins it.

Sure. She doesn't get or need the opportunity to reflect any deeper when looks alone appear to get her what she wants.

interesting

dem toez

fake man, things made up by ugly women to get some advantages over the pretty ones

People are people, of course there are beautiful girls who don't even realize how attractive they are, that have great character and personality.

I think more so the girls that grew up being told how attractive they are probably never made an effort to improve themselves personality wise because everything was always easy just based on them being hot.

On the flipside there are average and ugly girls that are lying, manipulative bitches.

I have been involved with all of the above and only got hurt once by an average looking girl who deceived the shit out of me.

Absolutes are no good for anything let alone people. However it is my experience that incredibly attractive people are generally shitty due to getting things handed to them and being treated like they are special. Now if the attractive person is aware of this and does not like living life on easy mode they can be pretty good people. But based on the type of people on Sup Forums ugly people can be just as rude and nasty soooo.

toofurry/10

shavethatshit.jpg

depends on her culture - polish women are the biggest whores, even the ugly ones.

Not if you don't act on it, and even not if you screw up. But gl tho