I'm 31 now. What's the youngest I can morally go?

I'm 31 now. What's the youngest I can morally go?

Attached: 1480-elisha-cuthbert-web.jpg (550x382, 36K)

Checked

Did your age by 2 and add 7.

Anything younger than that, you are robbing the cradle.

Divide*

8-12 depending on their psychological/physical development.

Half your age plus seven is the metric I've seen most often.

23.5 for you.

realistically 18
15 or 16 if they show at least some degree of emotional maturity

Morally? 18
Reasonably 25

this

Whatever the age of consent is in your area.

In some states it's 18, in some it's 16.

If you're a britbong you'll get convicted of rape no matter what you do if you don't have an intercourse permit so do what you will with that knowledge.

I'm 30 and my gf's 20, been dating 2 years. She'd been 18 a month when we met ehe

epic new meme

21 if you look and act young enough.

It's pretty much always going to depend on who you ask. Some people are going to get butthurt if you go more than three or four years, some people will say it's fine as long as it's whatever arbitrary and variable age of consent happens to be present where you live, etc. "Half your age plus seven" is such a commonly-repeated rule of thumb that it's usually something you can cite and all but the most determined and jealous dipshits will leave you alone.

Really, though, once you get down into mid to early twenties, there starts to be a lot of variation in practical maturity independent of age. And your own age doesn't tell you much about your life situation -- I mean, do you have your own shit together? Are you a manipulative asshole, or just someone who doesn't want to date fat single parents?

Tl;dr, it's more complicated than just slapping a number on and calling it a day.

Double dubs Trips Checked and 18 of course

You know he's right Nigel.

With suicide you can go as young as zero.

About 12

I have heard the rule: half your age +7 is whats socially acceptable

Pick a state.

Fuck, man... in my 30s, I banged more 18 and 19 year olds than in my 20s

Attached: 2EA386F5-507F-4FA4-87BB-2B7648918446.jpg (620x393, 69K)

Morally, you may possibly go younger, but legally, you should stay above 18 (16? - depends where you are). There's nothing immoral about a younger girl consenting depending on her personality, upbringing, and experiences... but you don'y want to go there.

Girls from the decade you were born + girls from the next decade after that. Never go past that, because for younger ones you are literally old man with old man's tastes in music, fashion, jokes and everything else.

16-18 means you have no idea what a relationship is and only want creepy sex, 20-25 means you risk getting cheated on and 30-40 means you will get commitment but she has a loose vag and you will lose interest in her as she gets wrinkles on her face and has a mid life crises because she is getting old

All females are immature, so....
18 is probably the same as 50 with them.

Who cares about morality as long as it's legal. For example here in Germany you can do it with 14+ and it is fine. Only retarded Amerishits get triggered and shout 'muh pedo' kek

this is the right answer

Handjob

muh pedo

If you really don't care about morality, why are you trying to help OP by giving out advice?

Pedo-trips?
Pedo-trips.

A legal adult is a legal adult

If you're looking for sex, go for any person you're legally allowed to. Why not?

Attached: 1459917220050[1].jpg (500x500, 42K)