What has life taught you, /b? What advice do you have for young people?

What has life taught you, /b? What advice do you have for young people?

Attached: hurt-johnny-cash.jpg (660x453, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is really a waste of time

Don't ever get married or have kids.

Why?

Shut up and learn from your friends fucking up

Solid.

These are what life has taught me
>Life is hell
>never trust anyone
>love doesn’t exist
>Everyone and everything you care about will eventually leave you
>Never get take shit from anyone or anything
>Push back when pushed
>Violence is the answer
>Sometimes bully the ones you hate the most to let them know it
>Negativity is the strongest drive
>Never give up and when in doubt just say fuck it

Attached: 07AC421A-1CF5-497A-8FB5-D1748BDB50CE.png (1024x1024, 52K)

Don't live in the US.

Attached: fugg beemers.png (1080x918, 618K)

Dont give a shit what people are saying to you, do what you have to do, do it good, and after some time you will see results.

Your wife will eventually divorce and take half of everything you've ever worked for, then enslave you into a life of servitude with child support so that you can become a stranger to your kids. It's a kind of debt that I would never wish on my worst enemy. I've thought about an heroing at times because of it. I get the romance of being a father, but it's just not worth it in the long run. Also this >

>never trust anyone

then i'm not sure i can trust the rest of your advice

Attached: 1477931106647.png (358x408, 228K)

pussy is a meme

I'm sorry you got fucked over like that, man. Was any of it worth it?

That every problem can be boiled down to the existence of humans in excess of one million.

Just the kids part. It's nice to be a dad but not at the cost of being one part time. If this was 1950 where being a man was about having the whole package, sure. Go for it. That's a great goal to work towards. But not anymore. Save your yourself the trouble and just enjoy life on your own with your friends. It's all you really have anymore.

cause you have them on the side and tell the bitch
>those ain't mah kids babeh, matter of fact I'M out (MIC DROP)

youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI

Don’t cheat or lie, they’ll eventually find out.

This is why you get a prenub. I know in the US women can eventually ship around a prenub with some legal effort (another reason why it's a shit country) but everywhere else in the world, a prenub is a MUST!

You will never get better than your habits, so don't form bad ones.

That is incredibly eloquent.

A prenup won't save you once you bring kids into the world.

That Jesus Christ is savior. He keeps your heart and soul strong, and without it him you end up dead on the inside.

You asked.

Don't be so frightened of having your feelings hurt. Embarrassment is fatal.

Ask her out.

You travel, communicate, and prepare necessities faster than any one else in the existence of mankind. Civilization has afforded you these things but done you a disservice by setting the pace so high. Learn some fucking patience. Too much of anything can make you an addict. Moderation in all things is necessary.
Also, pic related. That's some top tier advice for dark people.

Attached: 8c72fe9-1.jpg (549x505, 34K)

*isn't

Thank you

I know that /b has a track record and perception of being a place of fucking idiots, but some of the advice that's been posted so far has a lot of wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

Cheese is expensive
cocaine is everywhere
lots of hookers are on snapchat

"Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia. Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth."

this is actually really wholesome and true

If she seems sane, but her family is crazy, she is crazy.

Karma is bullshit. Investing loads of money, time, or even dignity in something doesn't mean you're going to just get what you think you deserve from the situation.

smoke cannabis
power lift
hill sprint
read book
play game
cunt fuck
fuck cunts

Attached: download.png (409x393, 244K)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: DTn0n6oVMAAg4Gk.jpg (631x631, 27K)

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

squash liberalism

MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!

Live a healthy lifestyle. Exercise regularly. Drink enough water. Stay away from alcohol and drugs.

No matter how retarded you think your parents are, they are most likely the only humans on this planet that truly love you and would literally die for you. Always stay in touch with them. Always show up for their birthdays. Listen to the old man's stories and keep things on a happy note. You never know how much time is left and when they're gone, a big chunk of your soul goes with them.

Don't rush things and be mentally prepared to die alone without children. It's better not to procreate, rather run into a baseless, discfunctional family. Don't be selfish like that. Your children should be the most valuable thing in life. Treat them as such even before they are born and work towards a good, stable foundation. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Don't put women on a pedestal. Never go out of your way for them. Establishing a healthy and true relationship is very difficult in today's society. Be prepared to never find the girl for you.

Go about life with a healthy pessimism. You can only end up positively surprised.

Don't be a dick to others. All people on the planet are essentially the same, just with different cultural manifestations. Learn to acknowledge and not step on them.

It's okay to live ourselves apart naturally, but never burn bridges. You never know when you'll meet again in a different constellation or find yourself in times of need.

The best thing in the world is not receiving from others, but the feeling of being needed by someone you care about.

Money is only a means of being financially secure, nothing more. Save it and be responsible with it, but don't worship it. See it as a sort of 'invisible safety net' that rests in your bank account and is ready to catch you in hard times.

Be ready to lose a lot of things when you get older. Aging means loss. In many ways.

That's what comes to my mind right now.

Attached: kk8mz9oi4fwy.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Attached: 1511625246963.gif (645x773, 41K)

This!

Correct

No matter how it sounds, don't ever put anything up your butt.

never trust a teenaged girl

Attached: 160901-jared-fogle-818p_2_418e6b2ec2faa5daecc63edf8db026fc.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg (1200x630, 54K)

good you already get it

Attached: 1512543772794.jpg (494x494, 43K)

Give up. Don't try hard, just do the bare minimum to get by because hard work and dedication don't matter anymore.
Expect less from life in general and realize that your dreams won't come true the way you want them to.

teenaged girl... so true

never hesitate to kill the ones that show evil, or at least beat them until they obey your own law.

there is no room for disagreements.

Know, that people you love will die some day and establish your relationships on knowledge, that it can happen at any time.

Don`t start conflicts, but stand for yourself if nessesary.

Always check facts.

Form your own opinion. Don`t be afraid of putting your beliefs to test.

Don`t change your oppinion in order to be part of some cultural group, especially on anonimus boards and Internet in general.

And leave Sup Forums as soon as possible.

Psychological suffering is always worse than any real, physical consequence could ever be. It is much more preferable to be physically tortured to death with no emotional suffering than to live a safe and successful life in fear and regret. The fear of something is always worse than what the actual physical pain or loss resulting from that thing could be.
All emotions are physical sensations associated with specific thoughts. They are physical sensations interpreted as abstractions or images. You can separate them mentally to instantaneously defuse any emotion into purely physical pain or pleasure. Over time you can change your conditioning and build new associations between thoughts and the physical sensations your brain produces in response to them. You can't control pain, but you can control suffering.

Dont talk like an user outside of Sup Forums, and dont be a cunt to random people or you might get doxxed like this underaged newfag.
Noah Saunders
Bristol, Connecticut
Phone#: 8609705900
Kik: papercardboard
IG: itsnoah_saunders

Attached: FB_IMG_1436035711347.jpg (480x320, 20K)

wear sunscreen

empty bottles often make the loudest noise.

Relates to people.

Attached: 4EE4064E-D446-429D-8285-360541EDB688.gif (143x134, 1.55M)

If you work hard, your dreams still might not come true. If you don't work hard, they definitely won't.

Either go back to the womb or kill yourself. Life out here is shit

Attached: 1521044806123.jpg (250x333, 29K)

>I found who was behind of it..

Attached: zg0csa2oo45c2543633000000.jpg (473x442, 25K)

Women will fuck with your head, always trust your instincts and that women know nothing of loyalty. Loyalty is just bullshit expectation. So your own fault for getting burned.