Is this yeast?

Is this yeast?

Attached: 10af71c22c7bdb25e547366d7a673641.png (454x814, 782K)

>763359039
no it's a dick

New picture today I see. Looks like it’s clearing up some

Yeah man. I'm still freaking out, but less so now if it turns out it's yeast. I have work tomorrow too.

Attached: 16b007b6a558a954454313aefd509291.png (450x805, 783K)

No, that's a penis

I got the same thing after a blowjob, took almost 3 weeks to completely go away.

Did you have to do anything in particular to get rid of it, like cream? Did you have any other symptoms?

I am the yeast of thoughts and mind

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Did she suck on it hard too? Sometimes that leaves bumps and marks too. Like a giant dick hickey. But usually shows up right away. Not 2 days later

She sucked me pretty good, but I dont think that's it. It's been 5 days since then and those pics were taken today, so I'm scared it's either herpes or a yeast infection.

No, it went away on its own. Burned when I pissed too. I'm still gonna get tested sometimes in the future even though it looks and feels normal.

It's a micro penis.

Yeast infection you would just buy some jock itch ringworm cream at CVS or anyplace. An Anti fungal cream. Have you spent the 5 bucks yet?

Is the burning when you pee really really bad? I havent gotten to that stage yet

have someone to chew the tip off and suck the poison out of the bloody stump

Attached: Teeth.png (637x481, 485K)

Fungus infection from fondling with dick in rubber pussy

Attached: yeast-infections-with-antibiotics.jpg (402x282, 7K)

No it wasn't super bad where I was screaming in pain, but It was definitely noticeable.

Do you guys think this is herpes or a yeast infection?

Attached: 8a5165c44377c66c76e8f6fa5e49736a.png (449x809, 796K)

Yes, it's time to brew some tasty beer

A dick ugly like mine. Looks exactly like mine.

No, that's clearly a nigger.

Fuck, I'm not looking forward to that. If it turns out to be herpes I'm probably gonna kill myself

Oh yeast

That's not herpes user, the top layer of skin is just dry and dying. The only thing you suffer from is an ugly dick.

So is it just a coincidence that my nuts started to itch today? I'm also coughing, so I'm scared that I'm getting the herpes flu

100% a yeast infection, i had the same thing. put athletes foot cream on it once a day and keep it dry by tucking like half a square of toilet paper under your foreskin

Do yeast infections only affect the dick head or does it also affect the balls? Would it be possible to have bumps on my scrotum or would that be an indicator of herpes?

bumping

Here are some advices for your relationship.

Attached: how to life.jpg (936x4798, 687K)

Don't know about yeast infections but user told me to give you relationship advice, so I'd wash your dick and balls thoroughly just to be sure

Stop shacking up with nasty whores

who?

you really need to be more open about your sexuality

Improve yourself first and then you will find someone who wants to be a part of your life.

It was me losing my virginity at a party

Bumping one last time