How could this happen? Bombs are illegal

How could this happen? Bombs are illegal.
We need more bomb control. It's too easy for people to get a hold of bombs.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-120028.jpg (1434x1962, 700K)

Attached: 1521104671683.png (462x384, 274K)

Bombs are easy to make and illegal ro do so. Guns can be easy to make and are not illegal to do so.

I don't think you understand what you're typing. If you do, you basically said nothing at all. It's the equivalent of going to a market, pointing at the seafood and saying "this is a fish, they live in water"

Like, yeah, no shit. What does that have to do with anything?

Cuz it's so easy to cook up or grow an AR-15 in your closet.

I don't think you can do that though

Are you saying we should legalize bombs, then? Do you think that would have zero effect on the number of people killed by bombs every year?

Guns are easy to make though, I have built several of them. If you can operate a mill, hydraulic press, and lathe than you can make a firearm very easily. Every kid that had shop class should be able to make one without problem.

Maybe not an AR-15, but a 3d printer can make good enough parts, and a trip to home depot can get the rest. If you're making the ammo too, the garden section has some ingredients to make gunpowder.

>What is sarcasm
Pointing out the flaw in comparing the war and drugs with a gun ban.

There's a guy on youtube who is perfecting a printable colt 1911. it uses a thumbtack for the hammer and is powered by rubber bands. It has a metal barrel, but I can't remember what he used for it. it's kinda amazing how resourceful people can be

You go ahead and get some chunks of metal and make an assault rifle, I'd love to see the average people be able to do that. As for 3d printers, they're changing a lot of shit, and at the moment most 3d printer cant make a gun that can handle more than a few shots, but I'm sure that will change, but in that same respect those printers could print explosives and other large weaponry so SOMETHING will be done about that eventually

Which is why it's ludicrous to 'ban' guns. Even if it's just assault rifles. Bad people will always find ways to do bad things. This ban won't stop them.

Its easy to make homemade guns aswell

My point exactly.

>You go ahead and get some chunks of metal and make an assault rifle
I am quite sure you are greatly overestimating how difficult it is to make a rifle
During WW2 the allies dropped pamphlets on making various firearms out of scrap metal and farming tools over France, mostly modeled after the Sten type submachine gun

I don't mean the ENTIRE gun be 3D printed. Definitely didn't mean an assault rifle. Printing it is gonna get you one, maybe two shots before it breaks. I mean the smaller, more complex parts of one can be 3D printed, and the rest can be crudely made. You won't have pin-point accuracy, fire rates will be low, but it'll be working.

>Printing it is gonna get you one, maybe two shots before it breaks
This is pretty much false, that dude from AR-15.com has his printed rifle up to like 6k rounds or something

so is the argument here is that drugs should be legal because there would be exactly the same number of people using drugs?

Oh shit, wow. I had no idea we got more stable prints. Got a link to a video or something? I'm looking it up now, too.

bombs are easy to make. Making them is illegal though. Guns are also easy to make or obtain. Doing so is not illegal. That's what the post said, do you have the reading comprehension of a 4-year-old?

Think about it user. All the gangs that rely on selling drugs being wiped out because it's legal now. That will decrease a lot of violence because gangs won't be trying to control it. If people want to kill themselves with drugs fucking let them and tax them while they do it.

Wait, you really think that, or are you fishing?

It's getting so difficult to tell when someone is being a little shit on the internet, and when someone is just really dumb.

this is true, its also legal to do so, making a bomb is not legal though

Shit this was actually years ago now, I am sure he has a better one at this point even

I know you're being facetious but it really is too easy to make a bomb

I still don't understand what that added to this. It would've been easier to just type bump.

We ALL already knew that information, it's as common knowledge as "air might not be visible, but it still has mass" that we teach kids in science.

I think we should do that, I also think that "gun control" should be implemented very differently than what we currently have. Something closer to a drivers license, come in prove you can use a gun safely, pay a yearly fee and keep all your shit registered, only do the background checks getting your license. maybe insure your shit too.

You are actually retarded if you don't understand the context that statement was made in. Seriously I think you have a learning disability.

Is that not what that picture implies?

right now you could make an ar15 with a drill press. no bgc for a lower shape piece of aluminum. I wouldn't do it in your closest.

I think Japan has a similar system, but it may be every 3 years. Trying to find info on it, but can't be assed to try too hard. Here's wiki
Citizens are permitted to possess firearms for hunting and sport shooting, but only after submitting to a lengthy licensing procedure. After ten years of shotgun ownership, a licence-holder may apply to obtain a rifle.

So basically all you wanted to do was imply it should be illegal? Who gives a shit?

1o years if a shotgun then a rifle might be a bit much but i sort of like the tier sort of idea for really big shit, like you could own a mini gun if you live in the right area and youve proven yourself to be safe with weapons over year. maybe that's too much but a license seems really reasonable to me and most people who say its not seem to only respond with saying that its a slippery slope and the gubermint will take muh gunz

I agree user that's why I said it.
Back during prohibition when alcohol was banned all that led to, was more violence from the move trying to control distribution and money for it.

Yes we live in different times, but the fact of cartels and gang violence rising is mostly due to the fact of them trying to control drug distribution.

Jesus Christ you're retarded.
Pro tip, lurk more and you might be able to follow a reply chain.
Hint, they tend to involve multiple posters.

What do you want me to say to this? There's nothing I can do to prove it's you or not, and the only thing you could do is screenshot, but it's super easy to edit that picture. We both know it was your post, but here you are still shouting retard as if it wounds me.

The whole point I was making was that if you have a comment to make, make it. Otherwise you're just speaking, but saying nothing.

Do you want bombs to be legal to make? Guns to be illegal to make? Are you pointing out that it shouldn't be possible to make bombs because they're breaking the law? You want us to somehow make it harder to make these things?

You couldn't be responding to OPs question, as it's not an answer that even works.

>We both know it was your post
it wasn't, cry more.
I'm sorry you're too stupid to make a simple inference, your life must be hard.

Thank you for the apology.

Since it's simple, can you lay out your point, then?

Is this becoming a recurring post similar to those with black men fucking white girls? Only a retard or a child would think that gun control would be pointless because "criminals would be criminals anyway". The people I met while living in the usa were not so stupid...

>Something closer to a drivers license,
a driver license is a privilege not a right. You need a drivers license to drive a car on public road. However you can still own and drive a car on private property aka land and roads you own, race tracks, or race prepared areas sanctioned by the scca or other recognized motorsport organizations. You can transport your unregistered vehicle on public road via tow/trailer as long as the person driving the tow vehicle is licensed.

Firearms are a right, not a privilege. In some states firearms are already subject to the same treatment as cars if not more scrutiny. You need a criminal BGC to buy a gun from a dealer. Buying a car requires no criminal BGC. A gun dealer has the right to refuse sale if he thinks its sketch. Most car dealers won't care as long as you pay. In most states you cannot have your firearm on your person without a license to carry. Much like you can't drive a car on public roads. You can own and operate firearms on private property or approved ranges and you can transport firearms in private property aka your car to other private properties or ranges.

So you need to get a license to carry your firearm in public much like you need a license to drive a car in public. Privately you're free to do as you please with either. Insurance for firearms is already already a thing. But like a racecar that won't ever see a public road, it is not required. It would behoove a carry permit holder to get some sort of extra insurance to cover their ass from the family's relative you kill from suing the pants out of you but most self defense cases do even go to court.

Drunk drivers kill more people than guns, we should ban drinking and driving so people stop.

this is a receiver for a ruger 10/22. a semi automatic .22 caliber rifle. it is more than durable enough to handle all .22lr loads since the barrel contains the explosive forces and recoil is low enough to not stress the 3d printed receiver.

derp forgert perk

Attached: printed-10-22-receiver.jpg (737x553, 124K)

Killing someone while driving drunk is considered homicide in the civilized world. Are you from Uganda?

You're right. Same is true of guns.

Attached: guns_29133377.png (640x640, 488K)

and yet it still happens

a right cannot be revoked numbnuts

just imagine if they sold them at wallmart to any retard who shows up with money.

lol, because everybody has a mill, a lathe and a hydraulic press in their backyards

>It's too easy for people to get a hold of bombs
Prove it, build a bomb while we keep the thread alive

Making meth is harder than making a simple firearm

You're retarded or you're trolling. Probably the first.

It's not the guns, it's the gun culture that you need to ween yourselves off

i second this

right. but you can be stripped of them if you catch a felony. you also loose your right to vote after that.

What is was trying to say was that people say that "we aught to treat gun like car blah blah blah" when in fact we already do that as such. People that say that are really asking for registration but are just beating around the bush.

Ban crime or I will annoy everyone with my incessant whining

voting is not a right either.

What is gun culture? Like rape culture? Canada has a shit ton of guns, and uses them responsibly, for the most part.

just raise the age to 21, should be fine

Where?

Attached: 1521642786427.jpg (280x292, 19K)

your comment was a little retarded as well. Yes drunk driving is illegal and people still do it. Some even get killed and kill others because of it. but it still happens. so ban drunk driving.

ha foolish americans why do you even care abaut those attacks just sit back and enjoy these idiots kill each other

>pol school of false equivalence

why is pol autism so obvious

in every democracy, as far as I know.

Canada does not uphold guns as a symbol of freedom, guns are tools in Canada.

lets see you stop someone from voting. A non felon citizen of their voting district that is.

>Cuz it's so easy to cook up or grow an AR-15 in your closet.

Drill press and a set of calipers

Attached: M-16Print1.jpg (1531x1082, 359K)

This isn't pol, though

No you’re right, all we need to do is give everybody a bomb, build bomb shelters into our schools, and pray.

5 bombs killing 3-4 and the city was on fucking lockdown, gtfo with your false comparisons you fucking retard and get someone from your side who can form an argument to speak for you next time.

>coming for your guns and the train ain’t slowing

Attached: M-16Print12.jpg (1503x1054, 342K)

exactly, a felon can no longer vote. A right cannot be revoked. You are confusing a right with the idea of being allowed to do something until you fuck up.

As I already said... Drunk driving is already banned, at least here, and it works according to the statistics.

How is the right to defend yourself wrong?

hell the anarchist cookbook is no where near as clear as this.

because it puts you in an arms race with your fellow countrymen. That is why we have police and communities.

Can you not defend yourself without a gun?

Lmao, as a Marylander, you other states need to take notes on how well we handled our situation yesterday - the perp couldn't get an AR because of stricter gun control than the moron Commonwealth of VA, and because the school was guarded - not by a teacher, but a security officer, the gunner was taken down without killing anyone. Nice try though, Ted Cruz.

Attached: control.png (1011x1245, 894K)

Rights are revoked all the time. Usually suspended but literally google “rights revoked USA” and you’ll find plenty of examples

>google is free but you’d rather not check and assume you’re right

Basically. And making black powder (if ammo was banned) is easy af and used to be in kids science books.

Attached: tumblr_lxsdfnW0Vh1qmylhlo1_1280.jpg (1024x550, 114K)

This.

>You go ahead and get some chunks of metal and make an assault rifle, I'd love to see the average people be able to do that.

If the "average" person can't, we have much bigger problems in this country than guns.
Starting with a "We're raising morons" problem.

But I thought we couldn't trust the police, because they post up and shoot niggers all day for fun. How can we trust that? The one from parkland wouldn't even enter the building to make any attempt to do his job, which is a big deal if your job is to protect (&serve)

anyone with some knowledge in chemistry can make a bomb with supplies that are readily and legally available to the general public.

Not against a gun. I'm not fucking bruce lee

Specious (adj):

1) Seemingly well-reasoned or factual, but actually fallacious or insincere; strongly held but false.

2) Having an attractive appearance intended to generate a favorable response; deceptively attractive.

Id rather encounter a bad person with a handgun than a bad person with a mag fed semi auto rifle that can make mincemeat of a body in seconds

Attached: 29433220_2338069609537337_6038500138885121698_n.jpg (700x700, 70K)

Compare the number of bombing deaths so far with the number of mass shootings.

Go on- I dare you.

The ministry of truth isn't going to like this post

I guarantee that there is a shop in everyone's town that has this equipment. And a gomer in said shop that will let you use them for $25

as long as it's legal to be a republican, this will keep happening

Like Maryland is fucking Oceania from 1984...or in this case REAL LIFE! lol it's more like Brave New World - we blue states have dank soma!

Just looked it up, couldn't find any.

can't really do much against a scumbag with a gun.
>well just take them away duh
taking away the guns only takes them away from law abiding people. law abiding citizens don't make bomb and no one would either right? right??

Here we go again, no such thing as a 'bad person'. Desperate people do desperate things, you included.

gr8b8m8 I r8 8/8

Plus, it's not like we censor ourselves from the same things China does, lmao.

Attached: stgn.jpg (756x672, 88K)

>2018
>average american not proficient as a machinist
>country goung downhill because of this

You're a bit of a nutjob huh?