Hey Sup Forums I'm not sure how I should feel about this and I can't tell any of my friends...

Hey Sup Forums I'm not sure how I should feel about this and I can't tell any of my friends. I started working at a new place a few months ago. I thought one of the servers was really cute and tried to talk with her. Found out she has a boyfriend and backed off because I'm not completely terrible. Lately I've been going to bars with her because her boyfriend isn't 21 yet. Last night I went outside to smoke a cigarette while she was in the bathroom and she came looking for me. When she found me she said "hey! There's user! What's up?" Then she sat next to me and stayed outside even though it was cold as fuck. She bought me some drinks and kept grabbing my hands but it was like she realized what she was doing and would let go and pretend it didn't happen. We just talked for a while and she laid her head on my shoulder. I had a heroin problem and told her about it in the past. She told me she was glad I didn't die the times that I overdosed and that she was happy that we met. It could have been because she was drinking but she told me that she loves me and that she doesn't throw that word around. It was so out of nowhere it threw me off. We went back to their apartment after and I stayed on the couch because I was too drunk to drive home. At one point her boyfriend said something rude to her and she shut their bedroom door leaving her bf in the room alone and her and me in the living room and then changed clothes in front of me. Then we smoked a bowl and she went to went to her room to go to sleep and I fell asleep on the couch. I'm friends with her boyfriend now because we work together in the kitchen but they argue a lot and things aren't going to well with them. Am I fucked up for hoping that they break up eventually and she ends up with me?

>Tldr; I like female coworker who has a bf that works with us and I'm pretty sure she's been hitting on me and I'm not sure what to do.

Pic not related.

Attached: tumblr_nxhaylV2fy1ug996xo1_540.jpg (540x720, 74K)

Bumping with boobs

Attached: received_1859702527575913.jpg (1152x2048, 250K)

Bullshit copypasta. Read this last week

Attached: received_1859702807575885.jpg (1152x2048, 268K)

I wish it was copypasta.

>wait untill they break up
>try to get in a relationship with her
>fuck her

Kys op, you're a terrible person.

That's the answer I was looking for thanks user

This.

this sound like a pasta but it still tasty.
more boobs please.

also , your not a terrible person, did you see her?? she's hot.

These pictures aren't her.

Attached: received_1845891662290333.jpg (1152x2048, 215K)

It's true. You're enabling a situation that makes you and her the bad guy. You're basically just a piece of shit.
Sort your fucking life out guy, being a complete douche won't help your situation out.

who's pics are they?

A friend of mine who had a nude Tumblr but sadly she deleted it.

>e] [Auto] No new posts
oh... btw i'm hot.
wanna go out?

Yeah OP you're pretty fucked in the head.

Just go with the flow dude, if you get a girl out of this, cool

>oh my feelings
>her feelings
>but the boyfriends feelings
Stop moping around like a smackhead and just fuck the silly cow. She gets what she wants, aids from an ex-junky. You get what you want, which is to sob about your life on a pair of boobs, and boyfriend gets to see his bitch is not even remotely under control and should just fuck off anyway. Everyone wins.
Or you will try, and discover you are so far in the friend-zone that you couldn't even see it, and realize you were her charity case to show people she wasn't superficial.

god i would fuck that mouth of yours.

No, you're not fucked up for having feelings for someone. However, do not make a move as long as they are together. Plus you wouldn't want her to cheat cause then what's stopping her in the future.

don't shit where you eat

Just remember: You could be in the position of her boyfriend. If you fuck her, don't catch feelings.