How?

How?

Attached: katya_body.png (584x449, 416K)

I wish I worked at a morgue

Is this a YLYL thread?

Attached: 1521603835772.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

Idk tell me

She just found out that you don't have to be white to be racist

Slightly out of frame to the left, there is a double barrel shotgun, two people killed themselves in that house on stream.

I came too hard that's how

what stream where?

In stream? U got a link or smth?

The suicide wasn't on stream, but they did do a shootout with police. I don't quite know what to search for but look up katya stream or something similar

why don't the fbi investigate the people who had access to this pic and give all them people a lie detector test because this pic is re- victimizing this person right ? by having or viewing and getting enjoyment or entertainment is wrong
Or is it only when a little girl is getting fucked? dose that apply s ??

Wow, the Carnage movie looks great.

5gum

get the fuck out of here with that FBI shit kid were you snooping around daddy's computer?

Why does anyone need to feel sorry for someone so stupid to kill themself? they were a waste of space and resources, do not feel sorry for stupid people.

www guns com/2016/11/18/russian-teens-live-stream-shootout-with-police-video/

agreed

>this pic is re- victimizing this person
Even if they were still alive they'd never know they were; but they're dead anyway so what the fuck does it matter?

Dont eat with an open mouth, thats rude

It always facinates me how adaptable humans are with shit like this. The fact that this guy is able to fuction as a normal person with 80 of his face missing. The human will to survive really is something.

A little bit of good comes out of all bad; if that good is some minor entertainment or humor derived from that suicide photo I see no reason to begrudge someone that. It keeps the universe in balance

Attached: IMG_0702.png (500x522, 118K)

Kekistan

fast...

"are you video taping me?"

"Nooo.... no, go ahead and finish your meal"