Longboards

anyone in Sup Forums thats rides longboards? what is you favorite setup/board? I just aquired a used loaded vanguard with pretty decent in heat orangatangs.

mine is stoneplank 9000 with extra of that good kush

>arbiter 36dk
>some paris trucks
>some o-tangs

need to get some new wheels/bearings but poor atm

what's your style?

>tfw litteraly 10% of campus rides long boards
>get watch at least one of these losers just themselves each week
Long board fags are always good for a nice laugh

You have to be 18 to post here, skater boi.

dude kalahari weeeeeeed bearings lmaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooo

>actually playing sports
Absoluteplebiscites.jpeg

So you just watch chinese cartoons in your bedrooms while other people are outside living their lives, doing things that normal people do, and enjoying themselves? Is that how this site works?

Non-sports and riding planks while high on drugs go on

>>/Facebo*k/

Momcanyoupickmeupbehindthe7/11 is not a sport

Nice assumptions, lad.

fuckyoudadimleavingforever is not a sport

So that's a yes?

Sup Forums is like a cult. "Hey guys we're all sort of losers, haha, let's hang out and make jokes about how we're not quite normal, haha".

And that seems entertaining for a while - but Sup Forums really is a cancer, because it means everyone just sits on this fucking website and it becomes their everything. So as soon as you see someone who is actually functioning in the world (e.g. somebody who likes skateboarding) you have to criticise it. Because it breaks the rules of your hugbox. "OH NO, THE NORMIES ARE HERE! WE MUST EVICT THEM FOR OUR SAFE SPACE!"

Of course skateboarding isn't even that normie is it? It's counter-cultural. But Sup Forums can't stand the idea of somebody being even remotely normal, and even remotely enjoying their life.

This place is just a hugbox for losers. When you're a teenager you think "I've found people like me who have the same troubles as me, insecurities about girls, all this stuff, drugs and alcohol and whatever." But now Sup Forums is just full of lots of twenty-something losers who should be working a job but they don't, because they're so fucking pathetic.

Skateboarding is a positive thing. It means you're outside, doing something, and probably making friends. But that's too much for Sup Forums to handle. 4channers would rather just seethe in bitter jealousy, because it's easier.

Enjoy being fucking losers forever.

Mods: I'm replying to the posts about skateboarding, and personally I think this post is about skateboarding (just embellished with some additional arguments about why I think it's a bit stupid to have such a strong reaction against skateboarding), but I guess if you think it's off-topic and you want to ban me then that's your fucking call

Jeeeeeeeesus

get laid, crooked teeth

u mad

divorcedparents is not a sport

god damn nigel what did they put in your tea

cringeposting is shitposting

I love the smell of fresh pasta

>longboarding
>normal

Lel

didn't read

DUDEWEEDLMAOBOARD is not a sport.