LeHoax James

Zero evidence there was racist graffiti painted on Lebron's house

outkickthecoverage.com/lebron-james-alleges-racist-graffiti-still-zero-evidence/

Other urls found in this thread:

hatecrimehoaxes.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heuristic
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/?utm_term=.75e131c9a1a0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people were calling it when it was first reported

NBA is bleeding ratings

Why would BronBron lie about this? The backlash if it were discovered he was lying would be tremendous.

Bron wasn't even there. Someone else reported it and then asked LeBron about it during the press conference

I feel like the simpler explanation is that somebody spray painted some racist graffiti rather than LeBron undertaking a hoax effort for minimal benefit.

I'm also a little surprised that everybody in Sup Forums finds it unbelievable that racists would do this while calling every black person a nigger in literally every thread.

WORKED

Just like how Muslims are always saying not all Muslims the faggots here are the same way

The fucking statement from LBJ was so sanctimonious and self-serving too

I fucking guarantee this was either discovered to be a black guy who did it and people want to ignore it or it was orchestrated by the NBA for ratings.

>Mike Cernovich
In the trash it goes

>being an edgelord on the internet is the same as being an edgelord irl

the only thing Sup Forums hates more than being called racist is black people

but there's no video of it. And the owner of the house that LBJ is leasing from stated there would definitely be video of it from where the graffiti was

It was also reported by the media, why didn't they take pictures of it then? With the amount of race hoax incidents in the US recently I'm inclined to wait until evidence than flat-out believe that it was a hate crime.

It was orchestrated in order to put the focus on what a "great guy" LeBron is compared to Jordan.

Have you guys not noticed how much the media puts in work to make LeBron look like a saint off the court?

Anything to separate him from the gambling dad killer Jordan.

Who knows? Maybe they don't have the cameras running when nobody's there. Maybe they turned them off on accident. Just seems like a dumb thing to make up.

hatecrimehoaxes.com/
Every single one of these recent highly publicized "hate crimes" have turned out to be hoaxes. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

good morning Sup Forums

>graffiti painted over before cops arrive

literally why

Dylann Roof in Charleston was no hoax. I'm just saying - there are hoaxes, but to deny the reality of racism in the United States is some serious cognitive dissonance

Lmao Bronsexuals btfo

who takes a video of grafitti
of course you'd paint over it
public witnesses in a private house?
i swear americans will believe the dumest conspiracies

Do you have a real hate crimes site for comparison?

Those are exceptions not rules. If your really think that there is systemic racism in America and that racist cops are gunning down innocent blacks left and right you're a brainwashed, delusional moron.

Every multi-million dollar mansion has a fucking security system involving a multitude of cameras, it's completely ridiculous to think that some random racist can infiltrate security, be unseen by any cameras, spraypaint racist graffitti, and leave without anyone noticing or any alarms or cameras being set off.

Why on earth would you paint over the graffiti before the police arrived? Isn't that key evidence to any investigation?

>Just because I called someone a fag on the internet it now means I'm now a homophobic asshole that would beat people up IRL for being fags
That's what you said.
Then again, that's how the NSA probably thinks anyway.

I mean he wasn't even at the house and he wasn't even the one that reported it. If there was anything fishy going on I don't think he was in on it.

Maybe you don't want the word "nigger" spray painted just hanging out in your neighborhood for everyone to see in a affluent area.

thats the thing about cameras, they dont work or arent set up correctly. Celebrity houses get infiltrated an awful lot, do some research

Look, if they had just showed the graffiti or shown a pic or a police report then fine, I'd believe it, but there's absolutely no evidence of it and you'd have to be giving them the benefit of the doubt to think the cameras accidentally shut off.

No, I'm saying that if you say fag on the internet, you're more likely to call someone a fag in real life or write "fag" on someone's shit. You think I'm wrong?

"Maybe you don't want the word "nigger" spray painted just hanging out in your neighborhood for everyone to see in a affluent area."

But you have no problem with it being plastered all over Sportscenter and CNN? It makes literally no sense that they would paint over the graffiti that early in the morning before the police even showed up.

Igloos might not have cameras, but in upper class neighborhoods in America every house has cameras

If there really is oppression everywhere why do blacks, Muslims and Jews have the need to manufacture them? Why not just document real stuff? It's because those people who commit real hate crimes are a huge minority. Demand for hate crimes outweighs the supply.

too bad the average american is too stupid to install cameras correctly

>your house has NIGGER or some such written on it in massive spray paint
>apparently painting over this asap is totally irrational behaviour

You twats are so desperate for anything to be a conspiracy

yeah im sure CSI could have examined it for clues and finally break the case of the guy who spray paints nigger on things, because thats an important use of those resources

Not my experience, I've worked in home contracting in some of the most affluent neighborhoods in my area including some celebrity mansions and they were all armed to the teeth with high tech security and camera systems that were always online. Some even had private security guards monitoring the cameras at all times.

Why call the police at all if you're not going to show them the crime scene

and im sure they let a contractor confirm that the security system was working
get real dude

They painted over it before police got there, how did they have the exact color of paint on hand? There's no video of any assailant despite this being a 21 million dollar house with ample security footage around the property.

Thank God someone is still asking questions, the NBA and ESPN and CNN etc. just want you to accept this story like they wanted you to accept the hate crime at St. Olaf University earlier this year. Well it turns out that was bullshit too.

And also gays, but the number of hoaxes committed by gays is smaller than the number committed by the rest of the "oppressed minorities". Every time an alleged hate crime happens the media screams about it for days, but after it gets debunked they just sweep it under the rug, and, as a result, most people that heard about the "hate crime are not even aware that it got debunked in the end.

There's no picture of the incident plastered over cnn and sports center, the police are the only ones with that photo. How does it make sense to not cover it up just because it's early in the morning. Let's say the don't and then the police get there and tmz shows up and blows up into a big thing and there is pictures everywhere, would you prefer that?

>how did they have the exact color of paint on hand?
people usually have a paint room with extra unused paint in it
>despite this being a 21 million dollar house with ample security footage around the property.
how do you know this?
how do you know that the security system was active and installed to cover this particular wall?

Do you know how much money it takes to upkeep a mansion, especially one someone doesn't spend most of their time at? There's always supplies on hand for every little thing and I don't think having black paint in your garage is far fetched claim.

This.

>How does it make sense to not cover it up just because it's early in the morning.

because uhhm its the crime scene or something not an expert though

It's not a fucking murder scene, man. You can just report it and move on.

Yeah, we're dumb conspiracy theorists and you're an enlightened intellectual. Go back to Rebbit, Ahmed.

hatecrimehoaxes.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heuristic

>people are defending the nignog
Oh my days.
I'm sure the paint was magically dry already as well.

>Canadians literally have rooms to keep paint in

Your culture is fascinating

you mean you can report it, than be super fast at painting it over/removing it before the cops arrive, than move on

>how do you know that the security system was active and installed to cover this particular wall?
Because of the keypad right next to the gate that you can clearly see in the photos of the house. No security company would set up a keypad system for a 21 million dollar mansion without including a security system

Also the property owner said on Wednesday that there would "definitely be" security footage of the incident.

What the fuck you can know about systemic racism in US? What, because Sup Forums told you so?
Don't comment on things you know shit about, especially if your source is memetic Naziboo circlejerk.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that someone wouldn't want the word nigger spray painted on their million dollar house in a million dollar neighborhood for everyone to see. Jesus Christ you're slow

>niggers already applying the "whatch doin rabbi?" tactics

God bless, they are not exempt of evolution after all.

>Has two use an example from 2 yrs ago in a country of 317.5 million people, where~200 million are white, to prove the problem of racism

Meh, white on black hate crime is incredibly low. It's almost mind-blowing when you consider the legit grievances a lot of us have towards blacks

Mind taking some of our refugees? You seem like a proper cuck so I'm sure you'll enjoy their company.

Wtf James just sprayed "Cracker" on my front door and flipped me off.

lol imagine living your life like this, complete head in the sand.

go look up how many muslim/black/synagogue/racist whitey shit that happened after trump got elected and that they were ALL CONFIRMED hoaxs, some even got charged.

>clay travis
>outkickthecoverage.com

take this cancer back to /r/the_donald and Sup Forums

LBJ can teleport now. Confirmed GoAT.

Must be thought being a leftist in Poland.
I know about the US because there are these things called websites, statistics and books, and they all point to the fact that there is no such thing as systemic racism in America. And I've also been to America a couple of times because I have some relatives there that are 4th generation Americans or something, but that doesn't mean anything because people can be informed about things even if they don't participate in them personally, cuck.

wtf I hate white people now

>oops my narrative is falling apart
>better call everyone Sup Forums
neck yourself

>no pictures of the gate
>no thread to edit the picture and bring about some spicy memes
Worthless

This is the real tragedy

>how did they have the exact color of paint on hand
you fucking retarded bruh? in every new house, people keep left over paint for this type of shit. my parents still have buckets of paint from when they remodeled a few years ago.

THAT's the thing you point to it being a conspiracy? LMFAO are you 1 year old? wow your logic is completely fucked little buddy

>if the source doesn't fit my worldview, it's not credible

That's the thing about this retarded conspiracy theory. If it was a hoax perpetuated by lebrons people, it would have served them better to not cover it up. But instead they did the completely wacky thing of not bringing extra attention to it.

Petty shit like this devalues real actual racism that past generations have gone through.

Except this is distracting Bron from zero dark 30. He's got to singlehandedly beat a team with 4 all stars and 2 MVPS, so he doesn't need any more distraction on the matter

>"why did they wash it/paint over it off he obviously made it up for some reason"

The cleaning guy where the OJ murders happened fucking cleaned up all the blood before the police got there. Is it really that unreasonable that someone working for Lebron might just paint over it? It's their job.

Nah, I'm good, have fun with them. Your Chancellor invited them, not us.
Must be tough being an idiot who assumes shit. For the record, I'm not leftist, but I am old enough to see Sup Forums for what it is.
>I know about the US because there are these things called websites, statistics and books, and they all point to the fact that there is no such thing as systemic racism in America.
You mean there is no systemic racism in a country that brought black people as slaves, treated them like cattle, then after freeing segregated them on all walks of life while also limiting the amount of jobs they could do and since only like 50 years tries to treat them equally, but not really since blacks get much, much harsher sentences than whites for the same amounts of marihuana?
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/?utm_term=.75e131c9a1a0
inb4
>lugenpresse, lying media, ((()))

Every chart there has cited the source. Since you said about "websites, statistics and books" without mentioning anything particular (I mean, why would you do that, it's not like you talk from your ass and your only source is Sup Forums) I'll try with something easy to swallow. Some sort of... pill if you will. Go on, tell me how FBI statistics and National Household Survey are wrong.

>And I've also been to America a couple of times because I have some relatives there that are 4th generation Americans or something, but that doesn't mean anything because people can be informed about things even if they don't participate in them personally,
Yeah, ofc you have them. My dad works at nintendo.
It doesn't mean they can't be informed, but to say that USA doesn't have systemic racism and present it as a fact is without a doubt a mark of an idiot who thinks his impervious to confirmation bias and doesn't really know much about history.
Let me guess, Emmet Till had it coming, right?

Oh, and I forgot:
>cuck
It's kinda cute how you deny systemic racism and then use an insult based on white-american fetishization of black men as "inferior", which are rooted in slavery.

Choke on a cock autist

>taking the time to write that up
>at 1am
Can you haul your autistic ass back over to reddit?

He probably doesn't even know which house it is, apparently, he's never there.

German suffers defeat at the hands of Poland, news at 11

It's completely understandable not wanting to deal with the fallout of having that picture retweeted and shared a million times over on social media while having to play in the finals against one of the best teams in history for the 3rd straight year. There would've been a million articles and think pieces containing it and been one of the most famous photos in sports history and Sup Forums would be talking about how (((they))) are pushing an agenda. LeBron and his people did the EXACT OPPOSITE of that and he still gets called and indignant nigger by these mental midgets. You can't win with Sup Forums

t. Jack Fatkowski

Bootyblasted

No, just like you can't haul arabic asses back to Syria
>being mad about one longer post
you're so sensitive that it's no wonder you get replaced by refugees. remember, they're sons will be husbands of your daughters, treat them with respect

nail on the head more like

>Poland trying to stir shit
Sad.

Your tone makes it seem like your sniffling and fighting back tears as you type.

No, at this point I am pretty much certain that your name actually does end in -ski.

whatever dude, my country has a future and 99% native demographics, yours proudly invites future civil war
have fun

>It's the Jews it's all the Jews fault
>W-Why won't they take the redpill?

>deflecting
You think I don't know Germany is a muslim hellhole, Jakub?

Its a good thing they had matching paint handy.

is this why you're so bitter?

Yes. And partly due to my German nature.

Woah a multi million dollar home had BLACK PAINT at their disposal? No fucking way, not even the president can get his hands on that shit.

Then why make such a sanctimonious self-serving media response? If it was about focusing on GS then he should have said "no big deal, I don't want to talk about it"
Well no my main point was the lack of any video or photographic evidence.

>Then why make such a sanctimonious self-serving media response?
Because someone asked him about it and I guess he felt pretty shitty about someone painting nigger on his house.

>says the huezilian who goes to Sup Forums
go fuck your brother babe

>LeBron asked himself the question

you guys are fucking delusional. why are you so offended by the idea that someone painted nigger on his gate?

The real question is: Why call the police if you then erase any evidence or an incident?

>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/?utm_term=.75e131c9a1a0

why do the charts go from being percentage based to per 100k? are arrests always based off that?

Black people are racist.

>clay travis

lol

>Person not even from the US trying to tell us what it's like here

Let me guess. You're also white and female.