Sup Forums my girlfriend of 3 years yesterday confessed that she has cheated on me

Sup Forums my girlfriend of 3 years yesterday confessed that she has cheated on me
summary:
>she spent the weekend in another city with her uncle and cousins
>she has told me that she went with some friends to a club and when she was drunk she end up having sex with another girl she didn't know
>i already knew she's bisexual
>she has told me that being drunk is not an excuse and she really regrets it and wants to stay with me because she loves me and it won't happen again
>i trust her because we've built a lot of confidence but this has really emotionally rekt me
>she's been really kind and comprehensive as always
>when she told me she broke down crying and i really felt her regret and pain
>i told her I still love her and I wanted to stay with her because she's made me very happy during our relationship
>Still not sure how to feel, everytime I think about it I get really sad.
What's your opinion, Sup Forums, what should an user do or how should I feel?
pic related its her

Attached: IMG_20170915_210354_113.jpg (1032x2000, 361K)

>sex with another girl
Initiate a FFM threesome, you fucking shitlord.

Are you fucking retarded

tell her youre thinking of breaking up

unless she does it again with you
or does it again and records it for you

fucking idiot

fuck that bitch, then put it in her bitch throat.

Well she has a great ass, that’s all I know

dont ask us how to feel, ask yourself. Are you fine with her cheating on you? She has showed you that she can never be trusted. You need to ask yourself if you are okay being in a relationship with an untrustworthy whore. If you don't mind or dont care, then just stay with her and be happy

This. Ride that relationship to the ground, if you have to, but get on the threesome train.

Tell her something along the lines of "I want to give you someone who can give you something I can't"

Make it about her, and bang extra chicks with her.

Well you could break up with her and wallow in depression and loneliness for months or even years while she instantly replaces you. Or you could stay with her and be a cuck. Those are pretty much your only two options in this day and age.

The only way to win is to disregard western Women.

post some nudes.
and dont be a pussy, she betrayed you, so post.

If shes worth it, forgive her.
If you dont love her, dont forgive her.
Also dont let her go to parties alone anymore, and sure shell understand why and if she wants to stay with you she should understand that. You cant have all in life. If she wants you, she could give up partying since we know how that ended up last time. Tell her her fun days are over. Dont be too lenient on her my man, shell loose interest in you. Put your fucking foot down.

Slit that whore's throat.

encourage her to have sex with women. tell her she can bring them home if they're hot and pretty. then you get ffm sex.

Kick her to the curb, OP. Don't open your life to this again. You know what's right in your heart.

I hate the word cuck, but if you're okay with being one, then forgive her. Personally I love my wife and would never cheat her, ever. Regardless of how much she claimed the same, if she cheated on me, it's over. I can't ever trust someone who would do that to me, ever again. Inevitably you will say you forgive her but it will be in the back of your mind for the rest of your relationship. Once you bring it up she will then claim " you said you forgave me" and will make you out to be the bad guy when the opposite is obviously true. Best to cut your losses now bro. You are delaying the inevitable. Once a cheater, always a cheater. When they see they can get away with it, it's even worse. I'm just some dude on Sup Forums but remember this post. I will be 100% correct here, whether you want to believe it or not.

>having sex with another girl
>with another girl
>girl
you are overthinking here buddy

Ask her to share girls with you. Tell her cock and pussy without you present is a deal killer. Ask he if she wants to suck multiple cocks at once. Charge your friends $20 bucks for a blowjob, PROFIT$$$

>having sex with another girl
Women can't have sex with another girl. All they can do is grind their axe wounds.

I had a bisexual girlfriend once and I didn't care if she slept with other women. Maybe because I couldn't give her what other woman gave her, so if she wanted one, she could have one.

If you really want to be with her in the future, forgive her. It was just a girl after all.
If you already have doubts if this is a serious relationship OR if you have the feeling you don't want to be with her in the next year or two, break up.

I'd give no second chances on cheating with a guy though. And certainly no third whatever she fucks.

>she had sex with another girl
>i'm emotionally rekt but she's been very kind and comprehensive, despite the fact she's the one who cheated on me
>wat do?
kill yourself

This. Lesbians are a meme. Your girlfriend kissing another girl is meaningless.

/Thread

I wouldn´t be mad if my gf cheated on me with a girl tbh, am i a cuck? i would leave her ass faster than a black father if she cheated on me with a guy tho.

the female species never tell you the entire story. aka trickle truth. what she failed to mention was that there was also a dude involved. your gf was tonguing chads asshole while he was plowing “the girl she hooked up with”. remember there’s always 2 versions. her version and the real version.

sincerely,
chad

why do you even care if she fucks other chicks?

>this

Thats not even cheating you sissy

second

I don't get what's wrong with you fags. Cheating is cheating. She'll do it again, and always will with blatant disregard for OP. It's not about who she's fucking, it is about the confidence and trust of the relationship the whore is breaking. It's obvious that none of you saying this shit have every been cheated on by your partner of multiple years.

Red flags led up to "I already knew she's bisexual".

Stopped reading because you're either trolling or retarded.

You are...fucked dude, won't end well for you in the long term.

You're going to have to fuck her mom.

Dump her or continue to be cucked.

Girls cant have sex with another girl, when you get drunk girl dont go home together and fuck, drunk girls fuck chads. She fucked another dude but to ease her guilt and make sure you wouldn't break up with her too easily she decided to tell you it was another girl instead of telling you how she got dicked by some other dude at the club she was dancing with

she knows men have a strong fantasy of having ffm threesomes. she wants to have ffm threesomes with you so this is how it works: you say i'm kind of intrigued and your want her to tell you all about it, you both get horny and fuck, then you start talking about how you want to fuck her and some of her friends. if you break up with her she's just going to find a guy that is into ffm which is WHAT SHE WANTS. if you pass up on this you're incredibly stupid

OP here
I appreciate all the comments even the ones calling me a faggot cuck I know how this goes.
I would obviously feel much worse if it had been with another guy and probably broke up with her but I guess it being with a girl is better as some anons said.
I'm not really interested in a threesome as cuck as that may sound and I really want to trust her in this one because of how she's always behaved during our relationship (she's been really supportive and caring) and I only wish this hadn't happened.
I see there are a few different trains of thought but I guess I see validity in each one except the ones telling me to basically fuck her and kill/dump her.
I'm OK with getting roasted in this post I obviously knew it'd happen but thanks to everyone who tried to make some sense in their opinions.

Attached: ygiojñ.png (755x681, 832K)

>It's obvious that none of you saying this shit have every been cheated on by your partner of multiple years.
Yeah that's true for me

she's hinting she wants to do ffm with you or she'll get bored with you. do it with her.

Just look out OP, don't end up a fucking wreck like me. Gl

ding ding ding. this guy gets it.

It depends on you. Both of you.

If any of you is in love with your story, your relationship, there's no way your couple will succeed.

But if both of you love the other one, for who he/she is, and not the image it return, or for what it ought to be according to you ... then you should forgive.

But you must accept that ou'll always have the doubt. It will never leave you anymore; notwithstanding the bond you'll re-create.

@chad : forgiving is not forgetting.

Use your remaining time with her to fuck as many of her friends as possible. Treat this bitch like she treated you, then leave her.

Eh its another chick. All bitches are bi sexual if you put enough liquor in em.

I know sometimes I get drunk and start blowing my fwiends..... not

have mad 3 ways with her, but look for a chick to marry.

Attached: 1515981340956.jpg (640x640, 67K)

This is a tough one. Since she had the respect to tell you after it happened i would give her a second chance. If it fucks with you too much and makes the relationship shitty go to couples counselling. I would def be pissed off for a while and i would not let her off the hook easily. Basically just flip the situation and ask 'what would happen if i cheated on her'. I dont trust cheaters but each to there own.

the only 2 posts in this thread that are accurate

this

"It won't happen again" is the biggest load of absolute bullshit anyone can spew. If you had the self control to prevent whatever it is from happening it would have never happened in the first place.

So basically user, you really need to work things out with your girl, but understand she has broken an air of trust. Maybe this about her being bi and missing out on sex with girls? Either way, you need to get to the bottom of WHY she did what she did. Being drunk is a bullshit excuse. I've been blind drunk with girls LITERALLY rubbing themselves on me but I've had the self control to say "Sorry, I'm taken, I'm down to dance but nothing more". Get her to open up about what happened and why. Tell her that the real honesty is more important that how you may react to it if she ever wants you to trust her again, even as a friend.

From there, you can work out if you guys need to work some arrangement out or whatever. But you need a real reason - people don't cheat unless its either
A) In their nature to and will compulsively do so regardless, you have to find out through evidence.
B) They're missing out on something in the relationship, these tend to be one off's and filled with guilt so they admit it.

Cut contact. Never talk again. She will cheat again and probably with a dick next time now that you've apparently forgiven her on this. Once a cheater, always a cheater. And if you don't install at least some dread into her she's going to think you're a sucker who she can cheat on as much as she wants.

Leave her for a hot guy
>???

In my view, as long as she sticks to fucking grils its fine. Its not like you have a pussy for her to eat.

> I've been blind drunk with girls LITERALLY rubbing themselves on me but I've had the self control to say "Sorry, I'm taken, I'm down to dance but nothing more"
you listen to ANYTHING this guy says and you're a retard.

Are you retarded? She's more likely to get STDs fucking with girls. STIs are rampant within the lesbian community.

Just leave her dude. If this is how much she values you then it's only going to get worse. The damage is done. Sit on it for as long as you need to but don't think that things are ok or will be again.

This

1.) It wasn't with a girl. That is a lie.
2.) It wasn't just once. That too is a lie.
3.) Your answer should be:
a.] threesome with double pussy, or
b.] ass ownership, balls deep, anytime...
Otherwise Dump and Get New Pussy ASAP.
Summer's Coming, Dumbo... cunting season !

Attached: Transmet.jpg (1600x1200, 348K)

misused the words confidence and comprehensive

The bitch did something wrong and confessed it to you in a kind and comprehensive way, addressing her mistake and willingness to stay with showing a lot of pain and regret? Dude fucking stay with that bitch, you got cheated on in the lightest way possible with a chick while she was drunk and she admitted it to you in the best way possible. She could've cheated on you multiple times, while keeping everything disclosed and keeping a private relationship with the men that she loved and cared about more than you while still pretending that you're special and loves you, knowing that you're too stupid to realize she's just using you and manipulating you until it's way to late (yes I am absolutely projecting). Honestly I don't trust cheaters but I do not think that she cheated on you because she doesn't love you or whatever, but more so that she made a mistake that involves only her personal feelings towards herself and not against you.

OP here again...
I really want to think that most of you people are wrong (since most people always are about everything) because I really do love her and couldn't expect this, however, I know it's true she's broke our trust and basically given a fuck about me and I don't know if I'll ever trust her again like before.
I don't think the super hateful comments are to be considered since I know this is just Sup Forums and most of you can't imagine what we've been through or empathize, but all comments are taken into account.
Btw excuse me but english isn't my first language so I'm aware that I might be making some mistakes.

Attached: bhui.png (752x424, 346K)

If you believe as I do, that you are better than what's her name, then upgrade BRO. Get a new girl. Quit slumming it with a back stabber. You'll repress it and explode one day or she'll cuck you again someday. Why waste one more day? Just dissolve this thing. Unless you like damaged goods and are a chump.

Attached: MGTOW 1.jpg (650x1269, 406K)

Arrête de t'excuser pour ton anglais, tu es probablement allé à l'école plus longtemps que l'améritard moyen.

There were quite a lot of good advices here.
Write them down, delete this post, and go along le girlfriend. You don't have anything more to await from here.

If she did have sex with a girl...what kind of insecure micropenis frat boy faggot are you?

Who cares?

If she's fuckin dudes without your consent that's a problem, but any guy who's not willing to give his girl consent to fuck other girls is a flying faggot?

Embrace it, encourage it, and eventually you'll get to fuck your girl while she's fucking another girl? Seems like a win win if she's not going to fuck dudes but wants girls?

My gf toold me she has a serious crush on a girl at work and my response was excitedly telling everybody i know that she wants to bang another girl?

Op you need to go back to dudes

You're a fucking looser. She wouldn't stay with you

Break up with her. Is only a matter of time before she goes to Tyrone

OP ici... merci beaucoup mais je suis d l'espagne et practiquement je ne parle pas francais bien que je comprendre ton post.

ty for thoughtful advice instead of just chad rambling
anyways don't think I'm saying anything else in this post, thanks to everyone that left their opinion let's just hope I die soon or something, bye

Attached: uuyt.png (604x735, 717K)

>chad rambling
I guess some dudes really only hear what they want to hear...
stay with her OP, you guys are perfect for each other

You will believe what you want to believe until the other dude's balls are slapping your as he pounds away at your gf while she's telling you its an accident and didn't mean to. Most of the reason you want to believe it isn't bad is because you're also afraid of losing her and being alone after being with her for so long. She cheated because she didn't have the will power to say no I have a bf, also idk if she was making a point about not knowing the other girl(guy) but that sounds fishy that she had to point that out, seems that she probably hooked up with someone she knew

Dude those are like unicorns you better get the best profit out of it, and by profit i mean 3some, go balls deep!!!

Attached: 04396b98-cd74-4165-808d-7fd039b63036.jpg (640x640, 100K)

Your an idiot.. at least break up with her make her realize she fucked up tell her if she wants to be with you, she better put out some effort to prove it's worth it... Don't be a bitch

>cuck thread with a twist

Have her get raped by some friends of yours to teach her a lesson also so she'll think of only wanting to be with you.

dumb advice, this will only make your relationship worse.

But,the problem is that once a cheater, always a cheater.

Rape her. Get all of your hate and anger out.
She will feel so guilty she will know she deserved it and she won't rat you out. Trust me it works.

Put yourself in her position op. If you really love a person, do you suddenly just say fuck it and move on to another relationship? Everyone is rational even when drunk, she's probably done it before. Why tell you during an outing out of town though?

OP here, wasn't gonna post anymore but I wanted to say you have a point and, like everyone, I try to listen to what I want to hear, however, I also feel like those were the most well-thought answers logically.
No one, including me of course can really know what will happen or what's the truth about this, I just hope it doesn't end too bad.
Thanks again to everyone and byee

Attached: 134445.png (935x783, 840K)

> she broke down crying and i really felt her regret and pain

Son, this is typical, and it always works on the weak minded

>Not breaking up with her
Literally pathetic but it can be saved.

>initiate threesome
>if she says no, tell her shes unreasonable and threaten to/actually breakup w her
>if she says yes, do threesome and breakup with her afterwards.

My ex cheated on me. I forgave her. Biggest mistake I've made. I've told myslef to never ever do it again.

Attached: 1274557886976.jpg (126x109, 3K)

OP, the problem is... She knows it bothers you... And you're letting her get away with it. If you weren't bothered by your chick tossing another girl's salad, I would say to stay with her. That is not the case from what I see.She knows that you're a spineless jellyfish that is willing to forgive her for cucking you... She'll do it again. Next time it will be with a man. The way I see it, you can either admit to yourself that you have no self respect, and wait until your girl gets her rocks off to everybody except for you, until it begins to bother you so much that you become a true cuck that gets off to the shit or finally decide to break up with her. And she'll judge you for it because, "I thought you would keep me despite my flaws, user!" You just became irrational by breaking up with your girl for cheating on you, you let it happen before, it makes no sense that only now it stops you from wanting to be with her. OR you can break up with her now because you are a man and your rule is law, she will be sure of that, and she'll remember you throughout the rest of her life. She'll even be thinking about you while she's cheating on her future boyfriends, thinking of you as the one who got away. Heck, you could even hit her up through text about a year from now to come over for sum fuk. The choice is yours, user, are you going to cuck out or take the chad pill?

Attached: Butt33.jpg (1439x1893, 425K)

Fuck you and people like you. Cheating is cheating.

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT OP

IT WAS WITH ANOTHER GIRL IT DOESN'T COUNT AS CHEATING. YOUR TICKET TO A 3 SOME WHENEVER YOU WANT. YOU TELL THAT BITCH IT DOESN'T COUNT AS CHEATING WITH YOU IF IT'S ANOTHER GIRL YOU'LL BE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER AND THEN YOU BE THE DEEPEST DARKEST CHAPTER IN HER SEXUAL DIARY YOU FUCKING PLEB

Lol what? Your gf is a hoe and trust me she always has been. Most likely daddy issues. You think if she cheated on you with a chick she hasn't cheated on you with a dude? Love isn't real btw it's all a bunch of biological chemical reactions to instigate procreation. Fucking retard

Relationship is already fucked, she chested. Make the relationship memorable with a threesome, before it crash and burns. I regret I didn't do it with my EX, while I had the chance

Worst thing you can do is brush it off and act asif its all okay.

OP if it was YOU cheating i doubt she would as understanding and forgiving. If you dont make something out of this she will just end up cheating again and again and each time you forgive her the cycle gets shorter.

Now unlike most here im not telling you to break up as it seems you have no confidence to get back on the dating game cos if you did you would have dropped this bitch like its hot. Fucking rape her then dump her but you wont so w.e

Best bet it to make her feel guilty, not to a degree that she starts to resent you but enough to make her feel like shit for as long as possible safely.. this is key. You have to have to make her think she needs you, depends on you not the other way around. Is a tricky balance but dont be all depressed and shit constantly, dont make it out asif your weak minded she has to know that if she is losing you she will regret it the most.

Mind games user you have to play them. As long as you re-assert yourself as alpha and not some beta cuck she will be sorry and she wont do it again. If after all of this and she does it again, rape and drop her off at the nearest bus shelter otherwise your a dumbass

Forgive
Stay with her
Fuck her and her female friends
Let her fuck girls
Be happy, she seems to be gorgeous!
Keep fucking until you find a better one, protip: you won't.

That you know.
Or you're a virgin.

You know your girl is bi, and you didn’t tell her to get this other girl round for a threesome
>What is wrong with you OP

Happened to me a few years back. Wife now has a girlfriend and I get to bang her too.

If you can't handle her loving another woman, get out of the relationship. If you can, congratulations, with very little effort you'll be having threesomes on the regular.

Stone her in public and allow your local community to join in. This is why sharia law exists

it will end badly. you already know that.

the point of everyone's message is to get a good threesome out of it before it goes down in flames.

Either she’s lying about it being a girl so that she can tell you she cheated while dealing a softer blow or your girlfriend is gay but doesn’t know it yet. But the sex would have been as emotional as she was when she confessed it to you, so she’s definately going to do it again.

If sex is what's going to keep her interested then she's a slut who should be dumped regardless.

Take it from me and probably a dozen others in this thread. Once a cheater, always a cheater user. And even if you get the lottery ticket that truly doesn't ever do it again, it's gonna sit in the back of your mind forever. The first time you see her talk to a dude that looks better than you, you'll feel it in your chest. Move on m8, you deserve better than that.

>Monet Painting
Nigga, she has good taste in art.

This, short and simple

how much of a beta do you have to be to be bothered by this?
if my gf ever did this i would find it hot and take advantage of it

One day it's with a girl the next it's with a guy

i'm taking notes on all of these replies

if it's only a girl and if it's while she was drunk, it's ok. whenever you're drunk and the intoxicants are kicking in, the brain thinks it's dying because of the effect the chemicals have on it, so it has an urge to reproduce to have offspring before it's dead, so drunk cheating is ok most of the time. the more you know!