I'm 28 my wife's 26 we have been together since I was 16 and i'm wondering if I just think shes good looking since iv...

I'm 28 my wife's 26 we have been together since I was 16 and i'm wondering if I just think shes good looking since iv been with her for ever. Is my wife hot or not? Scale 1-10

Attached: d5654165.jpg (612x612, 89K)

Hell yeah man. Shes sexy af. Keep her. Would bury my face in that pussy and ass

Same guy, saving her pic to fap to. Post more.

pretty hot. where are you from?

3/10, 4/10 tops, hard to tell with all that blur.

Need to see more to give a proper rating

Got nudes? She’s a 6 clothed

Like 6-7.

Here's another

Attached: d54545425.jpg (529x529, 67K)

Canada

Do you have any that isn't smart blurred 1000 times to make it look less horrendous?

Either post a normal pic or I'm lowering my rating to 2.

Also, she's not 5 or above, she's fucking fat.

would stroke to your wife every day if you wanted

6.9-7.2

Agree with the first guy

fat/10

Here is some of the blur removed. Bitch still looks ugly cuz fat tho.

Attached: snaipt7s.jpg (529x529, 110K)

Great tits. Got any in a bra or bikini

She could peel 20 and stop duck face.

If you love her (I'm guessing maybe not since you didn't mention it and why would you post her pic here and ask) why the f you asking strangers to rate her? You clearly don't respect her privacy so it's just sexual whatever floats boat op I don't care.

Or here's another angle : that's some girl your curious what people think and your story is bogus.

Need to see the ass

yah

Attached: d6546546.jpg (509x869, 101K)

Very hot. Post some more. Have a kik?

thanks for your thoughts

Defo a keeper OP

10/10 she's fucking hot. I'm jealous I'd love to fuck those big tits and hot blonde pussy

Hard 6 soft 7. You're beating the average. Basement neck beards rating her low wouldnt have a chance. They just jelly.

thanks

7.5/10

Would fuck any which way.

Attached: d65465465.jpg (486x486, 54K)

12 years and she hasn't fucked with your head or left you broke? she's a keeper then, who fucking cares how she looks? but she looks ok tho

If she’s naturally blond+blue:6/10
Otherwise 4 or less. Gets bonus points for taking care of herself. I’m really not into big girls because I can’t throw them around, pick them up and do all sorts of fun sex. If you’re a big enough guy to lift all that, then congrats.

She's hot bro, but I get where you're coming from. There's 7 years difference between me and my gf (got her at 18), hot as fuck, still hot as fuck, but I find myself really into ugly girls and neglect how good I've got it. Like I want to fuck her ugly friends so badly. Maybe it's a fetish? Kek.

Moar like this

literally perfect body op , you should go smash that rn

>got her at 18
wow, that's some 18th birthday present

should take some more pics of her for us

Would fuck on the nightly. A lot.

Would give my left bollock for a ride like that. She's hot m8.

OP dont let her go u keep her n smash that bud 8/10

I meant wife. Fucking phone. Wife.

tits out?

fucked with my head?

Was just about to say I'm 220lb and train MMA - throwing around equal weight guys for hours a night. I hate fat birds but cute faces and massive tits are my weakness.

Stop being a douche.... your wife is a fucking smoke show. now get of the net you fucking nerd and go bang your wife, and all the fags on here can live vicariously through you and you insanely hot fucking wife.

More like this bro, the tits look nice, and she's just the right amount of chubby
Would bang/10

I meant she was 18 kek

It's what all women eventually do.

1.5/3 ass
3/3 tits
2/3 face
0/1 x-factor

6.5/10 - would still eat her ass all day, everyday

Needs hq bimbo bolt-ons and some streetwalker wear.

Somehow coerce her into losing 10-15 pounds and your wife will be an easy 8.5+. She's about a 7/10 now

Like the rating system.

>on stimulants
Tits 10
Ass 10
Wreckability 10

6. Be honest, but an achievable 6.

More pics? I'd love to see those tits, and or more of her body

5/10 ass
7/10 tits
5/10 face
9/10 fuckabilty

6.5/10

Low test.

That woman bending over is a 15.

looks like the typical big tittied blonde

she's right at the wall and will take a nose dive in looks soon

6.5 out of 10 currently though

Jerking and hoping for more 8,/10

fuck the fourteen year old virgins talkin shit. Any real man knows she fuckin ten!

this

def 8 in this pic, prob closer to 9 if you're into her bodytype and face.

all the anons saying 6.5 are pretty cringy tbh

fucking great job catching this gem my dude, I sincerely hope you guys are and stay happily married.

Damn 9/10
I mean, i preffer fat (and it's not even SO fat) than skinny shit, you have a beautiful woman

Solid 7.5

moar!!

Looks like a cunt. Leave her

Critter got a nice shitter

show me a 6/10 or above grill and I will show you a guy (probably hubby) that is tired of fucking her...

Wisdom.

She's cute but you're naive af if you dont think she's fucked someone else inside those twelve years.

She's a 7/10, you're doing just fine user.

LOL you fucking cuck.

Faithful people are real, you bitter, sorry fuckface.

thicc but got small boobs - try and get more soy in her diet and remember this won't work after metaphase.

Keeping her vagina clean will also be a factor.

Remember shots are important to get early and often,.

I've been cheated on before, dude. It sucks, I don't get off on it. There is definitely a non-zero chance that a girl that looks like her has fucked someone else besides you in those twelve years.

It depends more on the person than the person's body.

My woman was hotter and I know 100% she never cheated in 7 years.

She never wanted to.

I did, though. Now she's gone and she still can't "cheat" on me even though we're not together anymore.

>try and get more soy in her diet and remember this won't work after metaphase.

>metaphase.

Attached: SGDsdg.png (793x519, 718K)

Hah you must be such a beta male if you can't swing around a big gal. I've had no problem with girls as tall as 6"8 and she was not lanky by any stretch.

>Remember shots are important to get early and often,.

Attached: 1515197651362.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Well OP, she's thick and she has big tits, so I'd fuck her brains out. Let's see those titties, I'm ready to fap.

solid 8 dude. reminds me of my wife!

>He was behind..

Attached: 0wmjnsq4re962543727000000.jpg (473x621, 27K)

more pics bro! show tits

I want to wait until she is home alone, break in and chloroform her, tie her up then strangle fuck her

Chloroform is a meme. It'd take you 20 minutes to get her to faint.

Oldfag reporting:

Good women who aren't cheaters, golddiggers or manipulative control freaks are hard to find. If she is good to you then appreciate what you have and love her regardless of what she looks like.

Now post nudes ...

She's not horrible but I wouldn't be ashamed if I fucked her. She's got a cute face and big tits but she's got some flab to her so I'd but her at a 28/40

My wife’s ass

Attached: 6F6E519B-F896-4031-895A-CB0923618D24.jpg (1280x960, 330K)

6/10 and i like chubby girls a normie would say 4 or 5/10 i guess

solid 6. If she lost 20 lb she could increase that rating. Nudes are needed to give a proper score

100% would fuck. Tits?

No, it's not.

yes, she has tits.
She has 2, one on each side.

face 7/10
body 6/10
tits 8/10
ass 7/10 from what i can tell.
she aight. worth keeping is she isnt getting fatter. she alittle fat

She looks about 200.

Found the faggot

Deuce and a quarter, then. I'm not normalizing fatties. Neither should you.

Faggot.

You wish, kek.

Faggot

fat/10