Russia

>Russia
>China
Fuck you guys too
>Vietnam
So the gooks aren't still mad about that whole Agent Orange thing?
>Pakistan
Lol what do you expect from Mudslimes?
>Bangladesh
>Tunisia
>Iraq
>Morocco
Surprisingly based hating the Jews like that.
>Italy
You guys consider Portugal a threat?
>India
BASED
A
S
E
D
>Germany
>Australia
>Greece
>Turkey
>Ukraine
>Finland
>Sweden
>Iceland
>Mexico
>Spain
>Brazil
>Argentina
>Indonesia
the fuck i thought we were friends

Other urls found in this thread:

dominionpaper.ca/international_news/2004/04/06/us_role_in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

huh... this is so why we get bullied on Sup Forums

The most powerful, even if it is benign (the US is obviously not always so) is always a threat

We both know that you are definitely not our friends.

>Mexico
>I thought we were friends
Delusional desu

Why does best korea have no say in this? I'm pretty sure they hates those worst koreans dogs as well.

Based Finland, i wonder what would the balts pic
>boland
When will they ever learn?

basically, yes
it just feels like you are all edgy 15 y-o kids

why everyone hates us

>Finland
>not picking Russia
F A K E

>paraguay no data

i like this cliche

i-i love u sempai

Not everyone

>Japan
As expected, they know what's up.

>China
>not Japan

>Pakistan
>not India

>the entire Middle East
>not Israel

if you answer USA to this you're an edgy fucking child
OP is also underaged though so sage

>Morocco Surprisingly based hating the Jews like that

Fag

thanks frens (づ。‿‿。)づ

We see you as this arrogant nigger filled getting shot 3rd world tier cunt that topples democratically elected governments because muh oil and gives us rapefugees.

Easy there, Ahmed. It's not like your homeland that you ran away from isn't a Third World nigger get shot shithole.

I hate your government, but America itself is actually pretty cool.

>tfw nation of good goym

why do americans here alway look for attention and acceptance
pathetic

That's because a lot of Americans here ARE edgy 15 year old kids.

>THREATugal

Of course an American made this thread

I'll kill your whole family in your sleep.

You too, Google adSense Italy.

Kill yourself you underage slav

The USA is the strongest nation and therefore it makes sense that it is also the biggest threat. Chileans aren't exactly eternally assravaged by Russians like the Poles. They remember getting coup'd by the CIA

>nobody noticed that the flag on italy is afghanistan and not portugal

Because you're a fucking jewish lapdop spreading a degenerate culture and you're putting religious nutjobs at the head of middle east countries and waging retarded wars causing tons of refugees to swarm europe.

Our government sticks it's dick in places it doesn't belong, and generally fucks things up for everyone. Also our pop culture is cancerous and the stereotype of Americans being fat, arrogant, and stupid isn't inaccurate. We deserve to be hated tbqh.

Yeah
Sorry m80

What a cuck

Success breeds envy

t. Underage post election newfag

t. cuck

>causing tons of refugees to swarm europe
the US didnt do that. blame your overlords germany

envy breed success

>iran

I do NOT understand this fucking meme

That's Afghanistan not Portugal, no wonder why most people on the Earth thinks of you as a threat

Successful marketing of them being a relevant nation

It's not even cucky. Mainstream american culture isn't legitimate. You should become a Dixie nationalist user, instead of an american patriot.

Portugal? You think it's Portugal?

an interesting bit of trivia - this map is based off a GALLUP poll, which afaik is burger government sponsored.
the results were never reported in any merican media :D

nobody likes you
except for israel maybe, kek

>I want to be a special snowflake

>Bong insults another nation

Kek

jokes on you, im an __expat_ :DDD

>>not Israel
At this point youre unironically Jewnited States of America mate.

Lel Poland is still THIS butthurt

Degeneracy. Like LGBT for example.

Shouldn't you be prepping your wife for black bulls now, Justin?

Nice shitpost.

Where is NZ opinion?

>American generals could nuke Portugal instead of Afghanistan

"America" is such a retarded edgelord answer

This like 4 years old where is updated one?

We are friends but still recognize you feed war, you fuel war

We are war

>portugal

Well they are good at soccer right? Aren't they the biggest Med threat to Italian soccer?

i'm not a fan of soccer i don't know

>Revolutionary War (1775-1781)
6 years
>War of 1812 (1812-1815)
4 years
>Mexican War (1846-1848)
2-1/2 years
>Civil War (1861-1865)
4 years
>Spanish American War (1898)
3 months
>WWI (1917-1918)
1-1/2 years
>WWII (1941-1945)
4 years
>Korean War (1950-53)
3-1/2 years
>Vietnam War (1964-1973)
8 years
>Gulf War (1990-1991)
6 months
>Afghanistan War (2001-2011)
10 years
>Iraq War (2003-2010)
6 years

In total, that's slightly under 50 years we've been at war.

For Italy it's not Portugal it's Afghanistan you retard

And stop giving a shit about South America, it's Brazil playground.

It's propaganda bro. Probably a unironic SJW cuck.

Add in the Barbary Wars (which were formally declared by Congress and America's first overseas conflict) and it should be about 52-ish years.

We never, ever, were friends.

Hi, Dilma.

Basically this but id go further. About a third of the country is a shitscape while the government is basically like a hollywood villian.

Post the Middle East one as well.

Yeah this country sucks but I got use to it to a point where I can't even imagine living anywhere else.
I'm actually enjoying being pissed off now.

This post sums it up perfectly, especially the government part

Is that the flag of iran on canada and the us? Why is everyone so afraid of iran, because they might nuke the kikes? Is Israel the sole reason anyone even cares about iran?

Wow, you must be proud of all those wars, fucking savage obese people.

Oh boy, it's the self-hating New England Bernout.

yes and no. For civilians it's because ''muh poor Israel''. But when in Iraq, Iran helped out a lot of insurgents, by supplying arms or '''''leaving'''' them to be found. We pretty much were at war with iran and shitters from places like Qatar,UAE and Yemen (professional jihadists) So from a military standpoint, Iran did a lot of shitting.

Now tell us about the war you fought with the Mayans for almost 70 years. That was undistilled savagery.

Now I hate SJW cucks more than anything. The quality of this country has been going down the drain thanks to overseas interventions that put us in a risk to be united against for almost little or no gain for the average American who is losing the middle class to automation,china and India.

This reads like a Facebook post.

that's why, at least for latin america.
most people I know don't hate the US, but it's kinda clear that they're the abusive "partner" (for lack of a better word) in the relationship, hence the distrust.

>OY VEY GOYIM IRAN IS PREPARING TO DESTROY THE WORLD

Holy shit, I'm not an anti-Semite but Israel needs to stop feeding its propaganda to us Anglos. Just leave us the fuck alone, you can kill as many Arabs as you want, just don't bring us into it anymore.

if it reads like something a lot of people are saying on a major site then it's probably a big issue.

I don't think Americans should be blamed for your own failures as a culture.

Most major sites are full of dumb people who have no critical thinking ability and can only repost memes like that gibberish about China/India/automation whatever.

first thing, "americans" and "the american government" are 2 entirely separate things.
and what does culture have to do with a foreign power influencing a coup (hell, I don't think the military regime was bad, but most people do) in your country?
stop being so offended, i'm not thrashing your dear country, just pointing out why most latin americans dislike/distrust the US.

>most people are dumb except me.

Boohoo you invaded Iran's neighbour with an illegitimate reason and they gave you a hard time. That's like Iranians complaining about American support for Canadian rebels if Iran were to aggressively invade and occupy Canada.

>and what does culture have to do with a foreign power influencing a coup (hell, I don't think the military regime was bad, but most people do) in your country?
The US probably had nothing to do with the 64 Brazilian coup anyway, the CIA were definitely involved in the 73 Chile coup however it may have happened anyway without any prodding because Allende completely fucked shit up.
>stop being so offended, i'm not thrashing your dear country, just pointing out why most latin americans dislike/distrust the US.
Ah yes, America and Europe are so bad and evil that the brown and black masses are lining up by the millions to try and move to them.

That would be true if Iran and Iraq were actually allies. Canada and America didn't have a gigantic bloody war 30 years ago.

I don't even know who that is. I hate the fact that this country has been transformed into a brown shithole in such a short amount of time. Not everyone treats their country like a sports team and can actually criticize it objectively Cletus.

Um, last I checked Iran has been chanting death to America since 1979.

Also FWIW they were if anything rejoicing at the removal of their old antagonist Saddam Hussein, thus allowing them to expand their influence westward.

We never declared war on them
Its not a war :^)
Also that was the retarded Yucatan who gave them guns

I can criticize my country objectively and without using stale Sup Forums memes.

The American Civil War was never "declared" either, yet somehow it led to the death of 600,000 people.

I don't even browse Sup Forums

there are several academic sources that prove that the US government supported/pushed for the coup, I'll link the first one I found:
dominionpaper.ca/international_news/2004/04/06/us_role_in.html
>America and Europe are so bad and evil
Never said that. Again, stop acting like an offended child.
>America and Europe are so bad and evil that the brown and black masses are lining up by the millions to try and move to them.
i'll spare you of the fact that half of the countries OP listed as supposed friends are white (whiter than the US too) and focus on the fact that you're acting like an offended brat again. I never said that the US or Europe were evil, that's just your imagination.
Either way, if someone thinks that they are evil, it's more of a reason to move, since you can rationalize it as "ha, whitey put my great-great-great-great-great-uncle on a boat so I'll move there and get my piece of that sweet quality of life".
you shouldn't be surprised that no one thinks of the US is peaceful after dozens of interventions in foreign countries.
either way, you're probably a nigger so I shouldn't even be arguing with you.

Are you going to tip your fedora all thread nigger?

>Portuhitlers

I ussed to hate ameriica until i realized its the least cucked (still cucked) western country