Hi Sup Forums, should i just fucking kill my self? vote below

hi Sup Forums, should i just fucking kill my self? vote below

Attached: 1512256875228.png (447x275, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE
youtube.com/watch?v=ijdr4eJcdHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No op. I love u

Depends, but probably not.

No, how tf people meant to smash you when you dead??

only if you can handle the pain and don't care about possibly going to hell. then yeah. I know i wish i could.

Nah. Suicide is gay.

Why does OPs soul look this way? If youre a pedo kys, otherwise id likely vote no

everyone I meet fuckking hates me or looks at me with some messed up sense of contempt like almost daring me to an hero
turned 20 yesterday, still virgin. fuckk im not even bad looking im just aspergy af
I believe I am already in hell
cause im the loneliest man alive
idk if i am going crazy or they are trying to make me go crazy
its like my body extends from my physic and they can just fucking jerk me aaround, harrass me with fireworks, rev motorcycles to fucking scare me and the bells are the worst
I just want to end this nightmare but thaats exactly what they waant

Your depression reason are shit.
"Woah is me, I'm 20 and a virgin and I think everyone hates me"
Man the fuck up and stop making excuses.

>everyone hates me
Isn't that a super power? Worry when ppl start looking for you for everything thats fucking annoying

this

My bf was 20 when we started dating and he was a virgin too. Doesn't matter mate. You're probably just reading too much into what people think. The reality is is that most people don't really think about other people that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE
youtube.com/watch?v=ijdr4eJcdHQ

OP, stop being a faggot and do something with your life.

Getting harrased by FIREWORKS? Nigga what the fuck. You pick up those roman candles and fire them right back. Scared by motorcycles? Bells? Dude, if you think the world is out to get you, you need legitimate help. I'm not being smart, you should get evaluated and treated. Life is much better than that.

>I believe I am already in hell

yeah i know but you aren't. doesn't matter how bad you are feeling, it could always be worse. we are trapped here to endure our suffering until we die naturally. only then we can get the peace and happiness we deserve. like jesus. so better make the most out of it while your stuck here. my life has been a curse from day one. im poor, weak ugly, disfigured, sickly pale and skinny, have absolutely nothing going for me and have the worst social anxiety and self consciousness. everything i do is fucking cringe because i am cringe and i hate it. i cant be respected or taken seriously. I am trapped in my stupid body and my stupid life. Yet i have the sensitive mind of a beautiful intelligent man. I have no friends anymore and have wasted the best years of my life. i have lost so much i will never get back that i was dead inside several years ago. Everybit of happiness i make for myself is destroyed sooner or later. I have also only ever had losers and idiots speak for me and try to live my life for me. The only way to continue without my head exploding and me being institutionalized is to stop. caring. Forget who i am and everything that happened to me. But then in not caring, i destroy myself further and am even less of a person. Its all a catch 22 when you're born into a curse like me. But still i don't kill myself. Because you gotta keep living.

I can understand the noises thing, but thats just mainly you getting a bit crazy. Don't let yourself get triggered so easily. be chill.

think you got the wrong post buddy

did you mean this one?

>everyone hates me
No, most of them doesn't even think about you
>still virgin at 20
So what? Hookers costs like 20 dolars idk, what really matters is to have fun while you can, alone or in group alone
>emo stuff
Read a book, paulo Coelho maybe maybe not
>exactly what they want
Realize that ppl just want to live, and do their thing, they don't owe you nothing, they live and thats what they do, because at the end of the day we are all just animals

Dont kill yourself for stupid reasons like those, im no gonna say find someone 'cus everyone is fucking trash... just live, without any worries, check what you have and think what you can do with it, nobody cares if you live, try doing something so they will care when you dont..

sorry forgot to add, i also don't kill myself because i just think about the people who are and have gone through extreme physical pain and endured their whole lifes. People in liberia and shit don't get to feel sorry for themselves and say they can't do it. They don't have anything and experience brutal pain and suffering. Like alot of people in places and throughout history. So i think about that i guess i just thank that i wasn't born as one of them and i'm in a privileged safe country. Even if i don't have the opportunities and advantages that i should. it could always be worse.

>He was behind..

Attached: 0lg1ggy6apsg2544144000000.jpg (820x491, 39K)

As someone who’s attempted suicide, I’ve learned that life is frail and yours will end soon enough. Don’t rush it. Even if everything and everyone is shit, and humanity is a parasite of the earth

Attached: 2620622C-1C0F-4AF5-88E5-9333AD526431.jpg (387x500, 105K)

obsess over waifus then?

Oh. And I guess be the change you want to see in the world...?
My two cents

Attached: 04125098-126D-437A-B1EA-980CC3011336.jpg (505x543, 40K)

Trip dubs confirm

oh.
yeah. xd

Every life is meaningless. Do what you want with yours