Gays are degenerates and we shouldn't tolerate homosexuality at all!

>Gays are degenerates and we shouldn't tolerate homosexuality at all!

>The sexual revolution is fine. People who think it will destroy society are just betas who can't get laid. DUDE EZ PUSSY LMAO

Would someone mind explaining to me why two fags being genetic dead-ends together needs such fierce opposition, but behavior that reduces the quality of women, leads to an increase in STDS, Single Motherhood (and by extension Welfare use), divorce rates, and the corrosion of the family unit (which is the basic building block for society) is A-Okay because it feels good?

Do you know anyone with those opinions? Usually conservatives hate homosexuality and heterosexual sluttiness, while liberals love both.

Not accusing Sup Forums of one person, but compare any "Is he based?" Milo thread to a thread talking about the effects of sexual promiscuity.

The former seems to be a mix of:

>He's a flaming degenerate faggot!
>He's a fag, but he's a useful fag.

While the latter is constantly shilled with

>Ayylmao muh dick, you nerds are just virgin autists who can't get pussy xDDDD I don't care about your graphs.

I agree. I think feminism and sexual liberation was among the worst things to happen to the world.

They're just trolls. Don't take people on here too serious.

suggest that arranged marriage is a good thing and watch everyone rage and accuse you of being a muslim or virgin loser.

Sorry but in this day and age it sometimes takes an autistic loser to come to the truth that the very idea "dating" is backwards and degenerate.

Lesbianism seems to be best solution for both problems.

Easy pussy for us men.
Easy pussy for gay men.
Easy pussy for gay women.

oh look another Sup Forums is one person thread

It's not okay.

Single Motherhood, Promiscuity, Welfare (the kind we have now) Homosexuality/Lesbianism, Trangenderism, etc.

All of these lead to the disintegration of the family unit. God's ordained unit. The man marries the woman. The woman assists the man, teaches the children when they are young, attends the house duties. The man goes out into the world and faces the tough cruel world, brings back cash. Helps guide sons and more active role during teen years. Educate children. The children make their way with morals, smarts and bring honor to the family. The mother and father provide a home base and a stable loving environment and welcome the children's spouse and grandchildren. The family prospers and grows.

When the education and parental role is stripped from the parents (Public schooling, Television, Internet) each following generation has less and less moral compass, security, love, honor, chastity etc.

This game was fucking lost when public schooling was mandatory and the national guard took kids to public school at gunpoint back in the early 1900's.

Now your kids are being taught by homos and lesbians who molest your kids in school while getting gangbanged in the bathroom by the negroes. These kids are fucking ruined for life, all while watching Stephen Universe and Miley Cyrus and Caitlyn Jenner, etc.

You have to start from scratch, its too far gone.

I feel like most people who agree with the first or the second agree with both. I don't know people who believe in only one or the other.

Normalfags and women lack both empathy and thinking skills, don't bother OP.

Sup Forums isn't one person but it's full of people who love shaming male virginity and believing that promiscuity is "manly."

don't forget that public schooling, besides containing all this indoctrination, retards maturity and prevents young marriage.

There is no such thing as the "teenager" the whole adolescent phase is manufactured by school and the media. 16 year olds used to be able to marry and it was a GOOD thing. Now it's all backwards and "teenage pregnancy" is portrayed as a crisis instead of a miracle.

>a fag enabler
>complaining about STDS, the effect on women and erosion of the family

you'd be surprised. There's whole cohort of "manly alpha man" roleplayers here who love to make fun of guys and tell them that not getting laid is the source of all their problems.

>it's full of atheists

I can agree that we've been invaded by atheists who have no set of morals and are simply clinging to trump because it's the contrarian thing to do

but Sup Forums is a christian board and true Sup Forumsacks understand that successful societies are built on actively fighting the 80:20 mating ratios

Gays are fine. Trannies are the issue. Also race mixers are worse than us gays will ever be.
Love,
POLGB

it's true. Now women have 10-15 years to be whores and "find themselves" until they burn out and seek a beta cuck provider.

You don't drink from a soda after 10 other people have drank down to the bottom where all the backwash is and then pay full price and gulp it down!!!

You buy your soda brand fucking new with the tamper proof seal that pops just for you!

Man and Woman are supposed to grow together, not grow alone and then try at the end or midway point of their life to mash to chaotic wrecks of a miserable life together and create some kind of harmony.

There is a reason legal age is around 18 and college starts at 18! It's so the jews and liberals and Godless atheists and nihilists can get your sons and daughters and turn them into faggots and whores and coal burners and feminists instead of Wives and Loving mothers who love their children and home and husband.

If you are looking for a wife at age 24+ you are fucking fucked. Everyone has drank from that soda. Enjoy your swill, swine. That's what you are because swines eat communally and they eat fucking filth and the scraps.

>gays highest rate of aids out of all of LGBT
>gays are fine

try again

the worst thing is that Eugenics is a con, it's bullshit, and that whole attitude of only letting the geneticially fittest (by their own standards) breed is actually horrible for society, and it's precisely why there's no more large white underclass (which is infinitely better than the alternative of machines or immigrants)

from a traditional conservative stand point neither is acceptable

not sure why Op thinks he can push liberal faggotry off on republicans and act like it was always their idea

I'm 23 and coming to the conclusion that celibacy might not be such a horrible idea.

Fuck the people who want men to settle for sluts just for "the white race". That race has been dead for over a century, arguably since the industrial revolution in a lot of ways. Let the Amish rebuild

the jews are starting to try their hand at the gaslighting tactic quite a lot more these days

You are a fucking newfag. Pol Has always BEEN ATHEIST/ AGNOSTIC

>Gays are degenerates and we shouldn't tolerate homosexuality at all!
>The sexual revolution is fine.

find me someone who sincerely holds these two beliefs

Sup Forums was never a fully Christian board or Atheist board, it has large cohorts from both groups.

Your gay, no one cares you disgusting faggot, now fuck off out of /pol

Majority was non believer , only now with this muslim invasion there is a shift , i guess it s cause people would rather live in a christian world . And because DEUS VULT

Try to find a girl who is 18. Or a virgin. Women like to lie about this shit too. If she has had lesbian sex it will screw things over too because sometimes she will lust after girls and get depressed and be generally sexually deviant BUT NOT WITH YOU.

Women are flakes and unless they feel safe with you they will not hang around long. Either have your own place or make her meet your parents and if she just wants to fuck she will get bored of you.

Our generation(s) chances are slim because if fucking johnny deep, John Cleese, Brad Pitt, Brenden Frasier etc etc. can't do it, we are fucking screwed.

The women are rotten, if you are eating rotten apples, each one is gonna taste like shit! gotta go to the tree and pluck a ripe clean apple.

>Sup Forums supports the sexual revolution
Hello newfriend.

Now get the fuck out.

I'm autistic, so I should either not bother, or consider looking for an ugly and with similar problems to me but at least a virgin.

beautiful women aren't faithful

get a cute or ugly or like a 3-5 on the scale girl who loves you

Both are consequences of the separation of sex from reproduction, exacerbated by mass society and technology.

PICK

A

SIDE

false dichotomy.

Trump is only "good" because everyone else is worse. I might not even vote

who is this semen demon

>Trump is only "good" because everyone else is worse. I might not even vote
That's fucking retarded because you can help prevent a worst case scenario by voting. You don't have to like Trump to vote for him against Hillary.

Society is fucked anyways boyo, embrace the decline. Not smashing sluts won't magically take us back to the 1950's.

I probably will , I'm just part thinking American democracy can do anything

Edomite, you're alright. (Accurate points)

Don't go to Jerusalem tomorrow.

T. Hebrew Israelite patriot

who is that cream dream

Sounds like Sup Forums great Britain because you're all a bunch of fucking faggots except the niggaz out there they be on my team.

T. Nehiyaw patriot

kys

who is this creamon dreamon