Gay butt thread, pic related, it's mine

gay butt thread, pic related, it's mine.

Attached: tumblr_p5yd22bfmB1w3qqy0o1_1280.jpg (892x690, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arhivach.org/thread/243369/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gtfo with that gayness

Attached: 1519834068643.jpg (401x372, 24K)

good buttocks. And you have a profile photo, so you can view your ass on the side, how much it is bent

I wanna feel my balls slap against that ass

Booty

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-15-28-47_kindlephoto-9303149.png (600x581, 261K)

Thanks but what do you mean good profile photo and bent, you mean the light on the right cheek?
mmm yes, pound my hole, I'm such a slut. :)

Attached: 123.jpg (1046x717, 177K)

I have in to see a photo in the same position as in my picture.

Attached: 7dc72ff05cdb.jpg (500x335, 17K)

like this? I just took it

Attached: profile.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

if there's a possibility to meet up, you two should record yourselves.

Yes thank you. Your ass strongly stands out, probably on the street turn around in your footsteps. Are you wearing tight jeans?

oh damn, you think it would get a lot of views?

Not if you have no time stamp it's not yours

This good enough?

Attached: 20151229_013236.jpg (1920x1080, 639K)

Thanks I usually wear sweatpants, lol. but jeans would be nice to wear I suppose? I want to make it even nicer tho
This is me! My ass isn't even that nice to fake. I'll take a timestamp photo once my flatmate leaves.

Attached: 1234.jpg (936x720, 153K)

by the way, do you think I could ever make my ass nice enough to warrant a post to the /hm/ board? I've been working out everyday :/

ayy

Attached: 195.jpg (1200x1600, 354K)

Attached: 231.jpg (1600x1200, 375K)

Is that you? I'd fill you up

please kill yourself

yep that's me

Attached: 257.jpg (1600x1200, 417K)

love the socks, would definitely go to town on that ass.

Any of your photos is good, on which you can see the splendor of your buttocks. You should do an increase in the volume of buttocks, there are different ways. With your buttocks and tight pants, you should provoke the men around. Try to accidentally cuddle in the crowd with your ass to another man, twirl your ass when walking, in the metro in the "rush hour" when a lot of people get up closer to the guys. I use a Google translator, so some expressions may not be clear to you. In addition, in the United States is completely different legislation and I do not know the mentality of Americans, but I think some of the above things can be done without risk. Think, dream of big fat buttocks. Try to increase them by any means. Also I would start provoking gynecomastia. Gynecomastia will give you great tits. Try to be different from other queers like assbro, take an example with socal !!v+lj
Eгo yникaльнyю и лyчшyю в миpe мyжcкyю жoпy мoжнo пocмoтpeть нa этoм caйтe, в caмoм нaчaлe. Этoт caйт coхpaняeт pyccкиe тpeды. Увы, y нeгo cквepный хapaктep и oн oткaзaлcя дeлaть пpoдoлжeния.
arhivach.org/thread/243369/

Forgot to translate the last phrase

His unique and the best man's ass in the world can be viewed on this site, at the very beginning. This site retains Russian threads. Alas, he has a bad character and he refused to continue.

Nice :)

Another important point: do not confuse transsexuals (traps) with feminine guys. Traps want to be like women in all, including mentally. THIS IS MISTAKE. Do guys go to the traps, fleeing from the cruel female nature and what they get? The same thing, "to change the awl for soap" as they say in Russia, which means a useless exchange. Women's thinking and feminine nature is destructive and harmful, trample it. But the masculine nature can combine a natural femininity. Remember, in ancient times cosmetics, stockings, things from the women's wardrobe, jewelry - invented by men, and only then women took over. A woman is an alternative to a woman. A man of men has retained the male mind and does not strive to become a woman completely.
Men also often have gynecomastia (men's breasts), tremendous wide hips, tender roundness, thighs - everything that attracts us so much in women. Traps are just traitors.

Naturally, it should be borne in mind that the traps remain just a toy for rich people. They kill their health and their future is hazy. It will not be such that every guy can choose between a woman and a trap- there are not enough trap. Do not be tempted by the toy.

This is insightful. Although, I would never want to be a trap.. it's even more of an incentive. I want to get a big burly bear man ass, I'm already working on lifting. (This is OP btw)

Attached: cool.jpg (925x459, 126K)

I wanted to write that trying to become like a woman completely is a mistake. And the traps want this.
Femininity can be achieved without becoming a trap. Yes, unfortunately a great role is played by genetics, namely the distribution of fat in the body. If the fat is well accumulated in the buttocks - then this is a huge plus.
I do not know the exact way how you can increase the accumulation of fat in a particular place. I'm working on this, I'll experiment, including myself. And of course I do not want to become a woman externally. You can make manicured nails, smooth velvet skin, a small amount of masculature, "tightening" the figure, increase the waist ...
Perhaps you can somehow affect the specific area of the body (buttocks) rubbing the skin with some substance that provokes weight gain. Or a point injection of a female hormone, but just a small dose. These are just guesses. I'm very excited about socal !!v+lj and I want the same ass as his. All men will cringe before me, if I have such an asshole. I will get a woman's power, remaining a man and risking nothing.