Locals asking for help. Even you guys reporting the family to the authorities will help...

caerphillyobserver.co.uk/news/968425/rhymney-man-jailed-for-18-weeks-after-hanging-a-sheepdog-from-a-tree/

Locals asking for help. Even you guys reporting the family to the authorities will help. The entire family are dog abusing thugs with a garage full of caged dogs. We have been intimidated and harassed for trying to help the dogs and most of us have children and are afraid of retaliation. RSCPA have refused to help in the past but we hope this recent arrest will help our cause.

Attached: Sheepdog-cruelty-RSPCA.jpg (600x400, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turnto10.com/news/local/animal-control-removes-2-dozen-dogs-from-smithfield-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LIBERALS LOGIC

people get abused - no fucks given

dogs get abused - hurr durr report reeee jail help arrest hurr durr

Attached: KYS LOL.jpg (608x692, 88K)

NYPA faggot

if you like dogs getting abused then you’re a shit person
conservatism and liberalism have nothing to do with it

I'm not liberal and I know you guys aren't a personal army. I live in a shithole and this shit is allowed to happen. The request isn't actually for me, it's for the dogs that are being tortured and killed.

>rats and mosquitoes get murdered
no fucks given

>dogs get abused
HURR DURR REEEEEEE

>people get abused
no fucks given

tldr: you're a honorary furry faggot

why did the rscpa refuse to help? what do the authorities say?

turnto10.com/news/local/animal-control-removes-2-dozen-dogs-from-smithfield-home

Shits happening everywhere and now the SPCA wants to import dogs from Korea to keep them from being eaten. Didn't we import enough from puerto rico and haiti?

besides dogs they had over 100 rats and snakes and lizards.

Can a dog go to a police station and drop charges of their abuser? For fuck sake Sup Forums is becoming retarded ..

bump

Can a rat go to a police station and drop charges of pest control guyd? For fuck sake Sup Forums is becoming snowflakes' ghetto ..

Attached: My Playmate.jpg (962x640, 214K)

Attached: Frying the doggo.webm (480x360, 827K)

Does stress really improve the flavor of meat?
And if so, why would it? What evolutionary purpose could there be?

peppers became spicy so they wont get eaten, and yet...
thats evolution for ya

Stress tightens the muscles. There's a reason cows get 1 straight shot to the dome

idk something about the body releasing certain hormones

>Does stress really improve the flavor of meat?

I don't eat fried dogs, but I think the answer is yes.

then explain why cows and sheeps became tasty
(and doggos as well)

So are they making the meat objectively less tasty by boiling the dog alive?

Control your autism, you dick sucking cancer sandwich

It's new fucking faggots like you that make me ashamed of what this niggerhive has become. Back in 05 we would have crucified these people. Just go back to your fucking log thread, you self important contrarian faggot.

Well it works for the most part, doesn't it?
Most animals won't eat chili peppers at all.
And humans have started using them only as a very small ingredient in larger meals. So the reason we now eat chili peppers is more cultural than strictly biological. It goes beyond what chili peppers evolved to evolutionarily speaking.

>only liberals like dogs

This is terminal autism

Person posting is right. You don't even have a valid argument so you cuss him out.

Compassion people
Learn it to earn it
Faggoty ASBO behavior is cancer
get off my board until you sort your shitty twisted warped lying being out.

>sees animals getting abused
>"Haha they can't report it also politics so I shouldn't do anything"
>oh yeah also I'm very politically active
>I watch Sargon of akkad
>haha rekt normies epic style haha

>look at us changing the world for the better!
>destroy those meme stealing normies!
>only snowflakes care about life
>only normies want others to enjoy life
>only... reasonable people do anything for life...

The locals are pussies. You simply terrorize the family. Harm them when they sleep, when they are away. Make their lives miserable. Jesus fucking christ quit being victims and start becoming victimizers. I am sure with a little thought you can find ways to make this families lives miserable and maybe costly. Hurt them..pretty fucking simple. Oh what, they are a few in the family, then you fucking get a few in your crew..jesus. Ramp the fuck up.

You want the family gone. You do what people do to drug houses in Detroit and other places when you want it to stop. You burn their fucking house down. You find a time they are gone..and you light the house on fire. They won't be your neighbors after that. Pretty simple fix.

You are not wanted here. Just like home and school. Leave, be forgotten.

WITNESSED

Bring me people who will give me absolute unconditional love from day 1, and I'll start caring about them.

Dogs are the salt of this miserable pile of shit called earth.