Kr*uts how do we stop them?

>Ska Keller proposed to send a whole Syrian village to Latvia, for example. "The idea with the Syrian village is a possibility that could be used, for example, if refugees do not want to go alone in a country where there are no refugees."
>The fact that the Czech Republic and other Eastern European countries refused to accept larger refugee groups violated EU law according to Keller.
>German politicians want entire Syrian villages forced into Eastern Europe
How do we end the German people once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2017/gruene-wollen-syrische-doerfer-in-osteuropa-ansiedeln/
focus.de/politik/videos/eu-abgeordnete-keller-fluechtlingsgruppen-in-osteuropa-ansiedeln_id_7260446.html
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/asyl-lobby-fordert-unbegrenzte-fluechtlingsaufnahme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek deal with it faggots, there's nothing you can do about it

>jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2017/gruene-wollen-syrische-doerfer-in-osteuropa-ansiedeln/
>focus.de/politik/videos/eu-abgeordnete-keller-fluechtlingsgruppen-in-osteuropa-ansiedeln_id_7260446.html
>jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/asyl-lobby-fordert-unbegrenzte-fluechtlingsaufnahme/

we'll refuse it
then they will threaten us with sanctions
then another issue will pop up and everyone will forget everything anyways
just as always

Wtf is your guys problem?
Just because our government sucks doesn't mean you have to genocide us all.
How about you do it like with all dictatorships, kill merkel and plant an actual American puppet?

We need a permanent solution to the German menace though, that's just delaying the German question.

>Merkel
>not already an American deep state puppet
wew

>refugees are reluctant to settle where there is not a large amount of refugees from their own countries already.
Then go somewhere else?

That's not how the German mind works, the Greens logically conclude that they must make every country habitable for refugees.

By that logic you should blame Americans and not us.
Anyway your butthurt seems unhealthy.

No, they are just tapping into the natural G*rman instinct to destroy Europe. Europe will not be safe until they solve the German question.

III

Exclusively blaming America for liberalism and Americanization is disingenuous.

fuck off rotten kike leaf

get slaughtered and eaten on a bus by chink diaspora.like the palestinians should have done to you before you managed to escape from israel.

ANYWAYS FUCK THIS GARBAGE KIKE TIER WEBSITE SOME DUMB FUCK CREATE WITH IT'S BROKEN ASS FUCK CAPTCHA SYSTEM.

Im done for today in this FESTERING SHIT HOLE!!

Whatever, leaf

I and many others would actually welcome it if this country would get turned into several smaller cunts or something but if you guys want it this way then you are just bagging for more problems and trouble.

>Don't want refugees in Poland and Eastern Europe
>You're a kike
I thought Jews were supposed to be smart?

What the fuck, I'm unironically angered, how can such vile and openly evil people exist? I'm talking about the EU and those leftists rather than Germans. They let all those northern African and middle eastern people pour in hoping for an economy boost like the post war one, but after they realized it's not working as well as they wanted they try to force others to take them in. Not only they didn't even make any voting or referendums, but they even go as far as to threaten other countries who refuse their whim with sanctions. Fuck that shit, that's openly evil, I hope this piece of shit """"""""""""""democratic"""""""""""""" union crumbles down.

when are we gonna gas the jews again? it's been far too long

yes we need Hitler 2.0 to finish the job

Evil comes in many different forms. This one is sneaky.
But remember you can change that as naive as it sounds. Start a movement.

lmao there will be raids on those villages

Germany l*terally can't be stopped and Merkel will finish forming a 4th Reich through heavily German dominated EU.

>Send fugees to poland into concentration cam... I mean villages
>buttblasted polish rightwingers will kill them
>no one will say anything because poles are poor and eternal victims
>???
>crisis solved

I don't see the problem

Can't wait until this sick and perverted EU-system collapses. I hope i'll be there to experience it

Can't believe some tards are actually taking this meme serious

Good thing Latvia is a sovereign country and can answer as they see fit to this situ- oh wait, they're into EU.
The eternal barbarian strikes again

Make a deal with Russia where the EU pays them a specific sum of money/ discounts on trade to redeploy the refugees to Siberia.

>you will never experience a strong, natsoc germany and a homogenous europe like your grandparents did

Feels absolutely shitty. Why even live? To experience the genocide of native europeans? Fuck this bullshit t b h

You know it would be great if we weren't such dicks with the "untermenschen" meme.