I've heard a rumour that Pink Floyd, although considered one of the most classical psychedelic bands...

I've heard a rumour that Pink Floyd, although considered one of the most classical psychedelic bands, had never done drugs themselves.
Could this be true?

Attached: Pink-Floyd-Dark-Side-of-the-Moon-HD-Wallpaper-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

lol no

I'd think so.
>Band in the 70's and ALL

>had never done drugs themselves.
Imagine you're a very popular band.
Now Imagine being interviewd and asked if you've done drugs?
If you say yes. You get branded as a band promoting drug use, inspiring kids, influences in the sound coming from drugs, people will denonce you.

Now if you say no we don't do drugs, nobody will battle your stance, and drugs user will recognize your discrete influences in music anyway, so why say yes?

Of course not you fucking idiot.

My childhood friend is good friends with one of the band members daughter, she can confirm father is a druggie

oh shit, which one?
trips checked

Lol which member, any of the members still alive don't deny they've ever done dregs

and what drugs?
I'd bet weed and acid are daily necessities

complete lie.. band are not drug users.
this is a commonly known fact.
you need to do some basic research on them pal.

David Gilmour, at least I think that's how you spell his last name.
I haven't heard many of their songs, but the ones I have heard are damn good.

I dunno about Gilmore, but Waters confirmed on an interview with Howard Stern he did acid twice, and smoked spliffs with hash daily during the 70s.

Comfortably Numb..... End of discussion

Exactly, kek, literally a song about doing heroine before a show

One of the interviews with Nick Mason on Live in Pompeii - he was so fucked up he couldn't get the words out. Also Gilmore looks wasted in the same video too.

Syd was a 'head'. The rest of the guys fucked around with psychedelics, but pretty much became old man British alcoholics after a while.

All bands do drugs dumbass. Even Hanson dropped acid, snorted coke, and had orgies. Thats why people make bands.

syd barrett tripped himself retarded dude

Was about a time the lead singer got crazy sick as a kid.

did you ever even listen to the words in that song dumbbfuck?? you can't be this ignorant

First half maybe, what about second part? Talks about his agent and doctor giving him a shot to perform on stage.
He compares being high off drugs to when he was ill as a kid.

Literally smoked a spliff with David Gilmore in a pub in Evershot. Discarded opinion.

plus the obvious portrayal of this in the movie showing exactly that.