Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

I'm a virgin newfag. I'm going to a party tomorrow, which is kinda the first proper party I'd go to.
People don't usually talk to me, but today, for some reason, about three girls messaged me and asked if "I'm excited for the party".

Question is, tho, how do I prepare for it?

Attached: 2035065.main_image.jpg (620x413, 90K)

they are gonna humiliate your small benis

watch the movie yes man

Stay home and wank over photos of your mummy.

Get drunk and have fun? Not rocket science

Seen like 10 minutes of it. Good tip but do't have much time.

And I came up with a conclusion that yours is better to wank to.

That I know. I never got invited to a party though so I'm not really used to it. Don't really know if I'm meant to get prepared like, proper with something.

Don't go in expecting to get laid.

Only preparation you need is dressing nicely (not too much, keep it simple)

Generally don't overthink it. Drink, but control yourself. Smoke if you like. Dance (just don't do things you've never done).

Mainly stay yourself. Be confident but not too much. Just lay back and enjoy.

Also checked

Dress well and make sure you look good, but don't go overboard
Converse respectfully and conservatively with a wide range of people
Don't too anything too outlandish or spergly
Don't expect to get laid at the end of the night
Basically just relax, control yourself, and have a good time

Quite helpful. Thanks a lot.

Also take chewing-gums with you and deodorant if you can

Get on the dance floor and drop all of ur spaghettti right in front of the hottest girl. U will be fucking her within the minute

tbh I was planning to take both. Thanks for that.

I may accidentally do that actually. But defo no girls

Well, stick with the girls that txtd you dont be a creeper and just let things flow. Drink, talk, the normal stuff. Dont panic if some girl wants to suck your diminitus penis and dont give a shit if shes drunk af, everybody's "first time" starts like that.

Won't expect that but wish that would happen haha

Red flag. You are socially awkward and randomly 3 girls try to get you exited for the party? Could be a soulcrushing trap.

Nah, we were only talking about the party itself.
True, I am socially awkward, a little, but it's because I physically can't find people to talk to because I'm half-blind. Or legally blind if you from America. But my vision is shit basically.

You could try corrective lenses

Ok, then dance with the one that brought you, if you know what I mean. Be yourself, have fun, drink beer not booze, try not to fuck it up.

Will try not to.

Contacts nor glasses help. It's a problem with the nerves between eyes and the brain. I use a cane outside when I walk around. And affects my central vision, maily. That's how bad it is.

OP here.

Thanks all for the help. I'm going to sleep. Appreciate it

hey man stop fucking lying dont you got anything better to do then make up stories on the internet i dont have anything better to do efgbwkdv bsuytbfkai498ihf3 nigger faggot NIGGER FAGAGOTRIE2GJ4T