Reminder this is NOT a sport

Reminder this is NOT a sport

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptUqab-RBEw
youtube.com/watch?v=SX0LgyuRUIM
streamable.com/9yetl
101greatgoals.com/blog/john-oshea-committed-the-most-blatant-handball-youll-ever-see-in-irelands-match-against-poland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does this conveniently cut out the part where he stepped on him?

to support OP's narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=ptUqab-RBEw

lmao cry more, messhits

you must be right, as I can't see what the fuck happens down there.

I forgot when I hit my toe on the desk this morning I fell down on the floor doing circles

Good thing my girlfriend didn't walk in and see that

Why do people think this somehow justifies rolling around on the ground like you just got stabbed?

imagine if a boxer took a jab in the face and starting squirming like an asian breakdancer on the floor

fuck Ramos

Because if you don't, the referee doesn't see it = it never happened

He'd get counted out so that would be a bit silly

Something as small as that might as well have not happened, this is ridiculous. I can't believe people don't realize how fucked up this is.

It is a sport. It's just rigged

Not only would I like to go back to the 70s for music but to also get away from these pussy ass fagboys in my sports nowadays

This was pathetic, i was talking more about overacting in general, sometimes it is necessary so the referees could see it. Like those suarez bites, you wouldn't fall to the ground because some bit you, but you need to do it to get attention

FACT - Ramos did it on purpose, talked to the flag guy while moving slowly.

He knew that the colobian negro was coming, he knew that the flag guy wasn't looking down, as they were speaking.

He acted magically in a very wicked way.

End of the match and Ramos is the hero of the final.

did he died? surprised youtube allows such graphic violence

>implying this doesn't prove OP's point

fucking lol

lmfao
Reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=SX0LgyuRUIM
football players are truly pathetic

>unironically defending this
wasnt even academyaward worthy tbphwyf

if he doesn't want to see a 2nd yellow he doesn't step on him, it's that simple

By the way you talk it sounds cool. I'm conviced.

Ramos is the biggest cunt in soccer.

You mean Pique

>foot accidentally stepped on
>goes down like hes just been shot
>cries while clutching his foot as if it had been run over by a car
what happens when a strong gust of wind blows against him?

You all act this would've changed the outcome of the game.

Nah it didn't make any difference *cough cough*

>he thinks foots are accidentally stepped on

>made
Fix'd.

He knew that the negro was coming, he moves slowly, while being sure he will get into cantact.
Ramos did it for virtually closing the match.

>Pique shitposting on Sup Forums while Shakira is getting pounded in next door room
Cabron.

This is such a shit argument.
Why can't soccer players just function like every other sport where you just fucking accept the fact that the ref isn't going to see everything and man the fuck up and live with it?
Ask the hockey players who get crosschecked in the back every minutes or the football players getting their balls grabbed at the bottom of a pile why they don't overreact.

>he thinks its acceptable for povertyball players to try and win the oscar for best male actor after being gently touched
S E M E N

yes, this far back shot from behind really tells all

it's the ref's responsibility to see if he's overreacting. expecting they won't try it is naive.
get back to hockey general

>spicsmanship

quadrado trips sergio ramos, this video shows it well
streamable.com/9yetl

>potato niggers don't cheat

101greatgoals.com/blog/john-oshea-committed-the-most-blatant-handball-youll-ever-see-in-irelands-match-against-poland/

How does this make a difference in a game when one team is up 2 goals with 7 minutes left?

based sergio ramos

so many butthurt divegrass fans in here
why don't you play a real sport like rugby? your countries are better at it

>someone steps on your foot in soccer so you fall to the ground like you got stabbed

wow, i guess people in football should roll 10 times when they get tackled, a boxer should flail uncontrollably when he gets punched, what a joke.

I support not diving when contact occurs during normal disputes of the ball.

In that case, he was just being a cunt who was unfortunate enough to provoke the king of on-field dickery, so I don't feel sorry for him.

>confirmed for never playing footy

it hurts like a bitch getting stepped on by sharp cleets

So dont watch it then. Less americans, less customers, less cancer. Win-win.

Smart

Because then all players would non stop do shit like that you fucking retard.

Its a sport not a brainless brawl for retards like american advertisement.

Physical contact is allowed. Physical contact with the sole purpose of harming the other player when the ball is nowhere close is not.

So your desk has cleats?

Madrid won. Stay mad.

The real issue is why do referees and league officials allow it and not punish it? I don't blame any players for flopping around like he's taking his final breaths if he's going to get rewarded for it. They should get yellow/red cards and/or suspended from future games from depending on the severity/regularity for doing it.

You get penalized in hockey for doing it. You can get ejected in baseball for acting like you got hit by a pitch if you didn't. Teams have been fined for it in our football, and under the rules they can even have draft picks taken away. MLS reviews diving post match. Only sport that isn't serious about it other than token fines here is the NBA and guess which sport here is the only one where diving is even somewhat of a problem?

I watched apehoop and was surprised at how bad the flopping was there too. I dont think these semen slurping sports are for me.

Not as long as Jordi Alba exists

that's what makes it bad desu

it gives a convenient excuse and chance to shift blame

easier to say that you lost the game because of a ref mistake than because you took 3 up the shitter before it.

>Acting that this affected the outcome
Why are jewve fans trying to hide behind an action at the minute 84 where they were alredy down by 2? R.Madrid just buttfuck the pathetic excuse that you call club.Deal with it

Probably the only sport that actually matters to the world

this fucking romanian has been licking ronaldo's and madrid's ass the whole week.

he's just making the most of his turn on the village computer, give him his little moment

Sup Forums proved wrong yet again

>accidentally
The intention doesn't matter.

Reminder that Juve players dived for the whole game and Ramos only dived when the game was already over.
Ref took Juve's side from minute one, everyone in the gamethread was saying it.
BUT
I do love seeing Sup Forums's tears tBh.

why would Jaden Smith do that

>Cuadrado steps on him
>Ramos stays on his feet to prove all Sup Forums fat neets that he is a real man
>Ref doesn't see Cuadrado stepping on him
>Cuadrado doesn't get a deserved yellow
is this how Sup Forums think it had to happen?

>He doesn't know Romania is one of the countries with better internet in the world
>Amerifat education

>Ref took Juve's side from minute one
Carvajal and Ramos yellow cards were bullshit

Dani alves had a pretty blatant dive towards the end that might have got him booked had Juve not been so pitiful

Accidentally stepping on someone isn't necessarily cardable. If Cuadrao had stomped or even looked at where he was stepping and stepped on Ramos it would be one thing but it looks like he just tripped on him.

>this whole post
I can't thank enough people like Ramos, Alba and Busquets, thank to them we aren't seen as the number one diving country anymore

>he takes a meme seriously

>Accidentally
Only people that have played football can post ITT, amerilard.

>Accidentally stepping on someone
lmao

>someone goes in cleats first on ramos' achilles
>ramos falls down in agony, barely gets up
>lmaodive

Jewve and Crapca customers are mentally Ill