#FreeDankula

#FreeDankula

Attached: 1521644933100.jpg (777x437, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337635/Lee-Rigby-murder-Student-tweeted-people-wearing-Help-Heroes-shirt-deserve-beheaded-sentenced-community-service.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

F

He'll be aight

Any britfags on. It seems the most intelligent response to this would be to start a campaign to get as many people as possible to make official complaints against the presiding judges verdict. The complaint should be that the verdict itself is a grossly offensive communication, and deliberately so. I personally find it grossly offensive and if the standard for a criminal conviction is causing gross offense then this judge is, BY HIS OWN ADMISSION, guilty and they should throw the book at him.

>Not understanding the law/10
end yourself idiot

Fuck him.

Everyone bemoaning it as a loss of free speech. How many people would be outraged if a Muslim uploaded a video mocking the death of Lee Rigby? There would be an absolute shitstorm.

Please elaborate ? Was he or was he not convicted of making a grossly offensive communication. Is the judges verdict or is it not a communication that is grossly offensive to people who believe in free speech. Saying but I'm a judge giving a verdict is not 'a magic wand' to absolve himself of making a grossly offensive communication.
So, unless you can elaborate, or indeed write anything sensible, then please do KYS shill.

One did, and I was equally outraged that she was also prosecuted.
Do keep up and try not to make a complete cretin of yourself through your ignorance.

Excuse my ignorance for being unaware of your personal outrage. Quite the snowflake, arent you?

Fucking 1984

Attached: police scotland.png (614x306, 40K)

If you want to do anything about it then fucking firm this
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615

Wow you really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you ? I was referring to your ignorance of a Muslim having been prosecuted for mocking the death of Lee Rigby. Get it now dumbass? Or are you still too busy trying to count up to potatoe ?

This also, but I still think it is worth making a point by getting thousands to make official complaints, if enough people did so it would presumably tie up resources and create more publicity around what is a very serious issue.

>Government response
>This means that free speech is not absolute.

HEY BRITBONGS
THIS DOSENT HAPPEN IN THE USA
WE HAVE LITERAL FREEDOM OF SPEECH
SO MUCH FOR BEING BETTER THEN AMERICA HUH?
DONT TRY TO IMMIGRATE OVER EITHER, WE WILL STOP YOU AT THE BORDER AND TELL YOU TOO LATE.

Gonna be needing source on that one. I don't recall anyone being sent to prison for a Lee Rigby joke but I have seen Tommy Robinson using his Twitter account to call out people who do yet he's now crying over Dankula. Can't have it both ways. Either you advocate free speech or you don't.

F

Didn't say anything about going to prison, I said she was prosecuted and FOUND GUILTY.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337635/Lee-Rigby-murder-Student-tweeted-people-wearing-Help-Heroes-shirt-deserve-beheaded-sentenced-community-service.html

i hope his pug can put in a good word with the aryan brotherhood for him

Attached: mein-pug.jpg (1280x650, 72K)

Citing the Daily Mail?! Not exactly a Lee Rigby joke is it? Fact remains that a load of cry arses shout free speech over Dankula then fume when someone says something they don't personally agree with. Fair fucks if you advocate total free speech, you're a rare one and credit to you.

>Everyone ITT is a faggot including myself.
Hows that for free speech.

Attached: 1521497045067.jpg (354x276, 22K)

Im currently beating off to a few trap threads so I'll go with that x

I'm a faggot AND off white.