>spent 3 months in the slammer for it
>continue to drink daily
>????
>Profit

Attached: fak.jpg (620x465, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lost my license for 3 years 5 weeks after i got it when i was 18 for DUI.

Anything
Many
All the time

what did you hit someone? I only lost mine for 6 months on my first one

>go through handle every 2 days
>never really fucked up but I feel like such shit in the mornings unless I start drinking
>feel myself getting fatter cuz liver can no longer break down my fat since its metabolizing alcohol all the time
>all in all I've had some of my best experiences while drunk/this time in my life
>only been doing it for close to 2 years now
>always on lookout for signs of liver damage, nothing yet besides the feeling of getting fat

idk what to feel. on one hand id probably never have gotten laid if it werent for booze but thats not to say its not killing me. is it that time bros?

Attached: itstime.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Shitty light beer or bottom shelf vodka
I like drinking, usually like 4 days a week
Worst I've done drinking is spilling water on my $80 keyboard which broke it

Maybe I'm not irredeemable yet.

>21
>rum
>crashed 3 cars
>last one i hit a van but they had just robbed some lady so the cops were super pissed but like not that pissed so i didnt cop it that bad but i still went to lock up lmao

Lost mine for a year for refusing to blow. Took another year of being depressed out of work to get it back. Now back at it again (life)

I quit
Too many to keep count of.
Yes
1 DUI
Probably spent a year behind bars if you add everything together
Lay off the whisky kid or you will regret it.

Attached: 1457191229_1438000329466.gif (665x662, 848K)

I know the fat feels man, just a year ago i was a bronze god, now I'm working up a beer gut. Its frustrating that I keep letting myself go deeper and deeper

Mid 30s
Bourbon
No DUIs
I did fuck up my foot while blackout that left me on crutches for a few months at my mate's bachelor's party. Came to in the morning and promptly pissed myself once I couldn't make it to the bathroom.

I definitely already am regretting it, I know its not too late. the sauce just grips me sometimes

I had a lot to drink. Next time i'll lose it 5 years

Getting the shakes yet? I started getting them at 17, if you can get past those you might have a chance.

rip

Attached: Ferreri, Gazzara, Bukowski.jpg (1280x960, 241K)

OP here
My first DUI I blew .08, I passed the field sobriety test but the officer said he smelled beer
Second one I passed out at the wheel and rolled off the highway into a field, bloodtest revealed my BAC was .24

18 - Australia (legal)
What evers cheap

I did once after a really bad bender with everclear, weened my way back from that though I believe

Attached: lahey'd.jpg (1024x576, 148K)

>>Drink svedka vodka and chase with Pabst Blue Ribbon
underage drinking fines
>>I've managed to get 2 DUIs and I'm not even legal yet
>>spent 3 months in the slammer for it
>>continue to drink daily
>>????
>>Profit

You're not a real alcoholic yet. You're just a complete dumbass.

A real alcoholic isn't proud of being an alcoholic.

Finally a thread I belong in
Now mostly beer. In the past mostly everything.
I've gotten a good few charges
Mic , MIP and threatening conduct at 19
At 22 I got a PI
At 25 I got a disorderly conduct relating being drunk
At 26 I got my first DUI and a felony evading arrest.
When blacked out I've done terrible things. Died once. Told my best friend to never speak to me again. Tried to hang my self.
On the other hand. Had some cool mff threesomes and played some cool shows as a younger musician.
Spent grand total of 8 days in jail.
I feel like fucking gollum in some ways
ALSO fuck hangovers get worse
Waking up covered in blood is never less jarring.

an alcoholic is an alcoholic you fucking retard, sounds like someone saying that theyre a "real alcoholic" is pretty proud. Fuck out of here faggot

>>always on lookout for signs of liver damage, nothing yet besides the feeling of getting fat
Dude, by the time you have physical symptoms of liver damage, your liver is usually permanently damaged. You really don't start having symptoms until it's like 90% gone.

I am a petrol head. I like to smell alcohol and put in my well oiled machines, by cumming alcohol and squirting it deep inside the the fuel tank. I also like to rub the clit of the fuel tank while I'm refuelling it. My car seems to like that.
I have a Nissan 370z I race it on Mazda Laguna Seca race way.

Now that youre mostly just drinking beer, has anything changed?

>I found who was behind..

Attached: 1wqwfy4x3h0u2543605000000.jpg (473x531, 26K)

Look kid, you're just a 19 year old dumbass. 10 years from now you'll look back and finally realize what a complete fucking tool you are.

There are plenty of full blown alcoholics who have lost their job, wife, house, everything and still managed to not drive drunk.

It's because they weren't complete dumbasses like yourself. Even with that little control over their actions and totally broken lives, they still were smart enough to not drive while completely plastered.

It's because you're special. Special in a retarded way. I hope this helps you understand yourself better. Good luck with your faglord life. You're an embarrassment to your family, fyi.

alchoholism is so beta. just kill yourselves. more honorable.

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

Attached: tumblr_p4x4yhT7jO1s5q0qeo8_1280.jpg (1280x853, 512K)

Last time a drunk guy ran over a woman with his car. He got out to check if shes alright. So I bumped him with my car, he fell on his head, then I kept driving over his leg causing him to scream like hell. The police used this video in court and judge found it hilarious so he invited me to walk with him to the public toilet where he sucked my cock and swallowed my cum when I came in his mouth. He said he's never been happier in his life and that my cum nourished his soul back to the living. Then I arrested his ass for homo sexuality

>24
>budweiser, pabst, evan williams, TX whiskey, bud light, coors, anything with alcohol
>never drank more than a beer or 2 a week until i went to jail for unrelated charges
>been out and cant put the drink down since

Honestly after I died from blood loss head injury (clinically for a little over a minute)
which was because I was drunk Ive blacked out more often ecspecially with liquor. But now it sometimes happens with beer too unfortunately.

any 13th steppers out there?

Shame on you.

Attached: 56546451258885455654.png (203x248, 9K)

ITS SO EASY

Attached: IMG_20180321_192525.jpg (1944x2592, 530K)

Let's hear some stories for my south west swill

>scotch
>maxed out every credit card in vegas once while drunk
>putting myself in an $80k hole was pretty bad.

how do i pull this off if Im still currently drinking? I feel like it wouldnt be hard to manipulate some roastie's emotions when she's freshly sober but the fact that I'd be drinking right in front of her would prolly turn her off

Damn that's like 3-4 DUI's without the prison sentence in cost

6.5 months sober and i feel fucking amazing.
37. Drank for 20 years. What a waste.....

I drink every day, not much just enough to stop the cravings,and it works..

Yeah dude slow down. I started in highschool to get laid and now om full blown. I can go without during the day but as soon as work is out im drinking a fifth or more. Its not a fun life.

I hope you die before you kill someone on the road.

>offer her a drink
>C'mon one won't hurt
>"oh alright, user
she's all yours bud

Attached: o-WOMAN-ON-COUCH-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 458K)

alcoholic reporting in. I got shit drunk last night and bought a bunch of shitty weed, now I'm out of weed and still drinking despite waking up at 6 pm. ama

do you have a job?

This. There is a difference between being an irresponsible jackass and being an alcoholic. The number of DUIs or fuck ups you've had under the influence of alcohol doesn't grant you some "alcoholic" title.

i dont. was fired from my last job on x-mas eve. living at my grandma's old house (she's dead hence living rent free)

age?

the liquor is callin the shots rand

Gotta start at your irresponsible jack ass
To get me to my alcoholic degenerate.

For real jokes aside one leads to the other prettttttyyy hard

theres no amount of drinks that can make me forget what a credit card is, are you a trustfund baby?

i suppose i'll format this better.

>33
>mostly beer but wine as well when i'm feeling frisky
>did a bunch of drugs and was sent to to prison at the ripe age of 21...now I'm an alcoholic asshole with a high level education but no job experience (inherited 100k from my great aunt and spend it on rent and college when i went to it)
>going to prison fucked me up pretty bad.

did tyrone make you lick koolaid off his ass?

I didn’t “quit” in the sense that I won’t have a drink every now and ten but I did quit being an alcoholic.
>got in a ton of fights
> fucked a lot of people’s wives and gfs
>did a lot of drugs

That’s how I fucked up to people outside looking in, but internally I destroyed a lot of friendships. FYI I never fucked my friends gfs or wives. Just strangers.

no... fortunately not. taking showers with my 'man' was a bit degrading though I admit.

No retard not every 19 year old irresponsible jackass ends up as an alcoholic. Drew Barrymore was an alcoholic at 13. It's not just about how irresponsible you act while drinking.

>26
>scotch
>pissed in a neighbors mailbox because he was a prick, and fucked a fat chick at a party because I was plastered and thought it would be rude to not accpet her advances
>havent fucked up that bad yet

>mfw liver can't break down fat

Attached: 1521320478377.jpg (720x736, 94K)

Beer
Just embarrassing myself

>I drink 2 bottles of wine every night
>Drove drunk many many many times but got lucky and never was caught
>Fired an AR 15 in the middle of a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, didn't get in trouble but it freaked me the fuck out because could've shot someone.
>Can't pass a professional exam crucial to my career path because I'd rather drink 2 bottles of wine every night

Merp derp chill out cock sucker I was just trying to say 'watch out before it's too late'

Bundaberg Rum and XXXX beer, mostly
Too many
I get fucked up nightly and day
Daytime drink is my only useful skill.

Fuck totally forgot but I drove nearly 250 miles black out drunk once.
Had taken the trip many times and Texas has high speed limits but yea that should've been death

Im not sure where I read it but some article was claiming that since its the livers job to breakdown fats in normal metabolism and the liver is obviously taxed in the chronic drinker the fats dont get broken down and isntead get stored, which normally happens around the gut, hence the beer belly. there any truth to this?

getting gout in my foot, how do i combat this without cutting out the booze

I always thought it was more of a horomonal thing from drinks that caused area weight gain ?

>tfw driving over 100 mph and drunk asf

would not recommend...but shit... i've done it a few times and came out unharmed.

I mean i think we're all psuedoscience as shit up in here but it was my understanding that that was from all the estrogens and shit in beer. I only drink cheap vodka which granted probably has some impurities but it should be only the ethanol and water

ethanol of course eventually getting turned into sugar in its own metabolic pathway

blackout drunk isnt sleepwalking, especially if youre a alchy you would have been pretty aware while smashed. only after passing out does your brain dump the memory

Not the guy you replied to, but...

>There are plenty of full blown alcoholics who have lost their job, wife, house, everything and still managed to not drive drunk.

I'm one of those people and let me tell you that THIS part...

>It's because they weren't complete dumbasses like yourself.

...is NOT true. An alcoholic is an alcoholic, some of us cope better with the addiction than others but in the end, we're idiots. We're complete fucking idiots. Often incapable (or too selfish, or too dumb) to do the work that's necessary to keep our lives together and take care of the people we love and care about.

I'm 35 now; grew up on a family farm, been living on my own since 19, been an alcoholic since 19 as well. Drank a LOT socially before that, to boot. At my "best" I was married, owned a nice house and a cabin by a little lake. My wife ended up leaving me a few years ago, I got fired from my job and had to sell both places; I live in a little condo now, on my own. I'm currently trying to start my own business but I don't have the energy right now.

So, look, we're all dumbasses. Some people act out more than a lot of people but saying, "You've never driven drunk" doesn't make me less of a complete fucking loser than some guy who has.

i-10 am I rite ?

i only just learned cheap vodka + britta filter = expensive vodka

i-65 for me yo...do intend on hitting up the west coast from mobile on I-10

twisted tea
dude you don't even wanna know the shit i've done

25m
Beer, Red Wine, and Vodka
When I wad 17 and just got my driver's license I went up with my parents to their cabin. My parents own a recreational trailer in a trailer park a few blocks away and grandparents have one next door as well and my parents decided to let me stay there by myself. Had a local girl over and we got shit faced drunk. Went into grandparent's trailer and took the keys to their golf cart. Drove down the two lane highway at midnight with her. Crashed cart in a field down the road and spent the night at girl's house. Grandparents never got me charged, but grandpa never forgave me for it.

This is essentially my life. Though sometimes I get REALLY MOODY.
But yea I woke up in my bed and only remembered the beginning of the 3 hr trip.

>tfw had first coherent blackout the other week
>tfw normally blackout involves me just not remembering the last hour before sleep but generally in stupor enough to not do anything
>tfw this time I apparently helped a dude set up a pong table and entertainment system late at night, smoked, did all sorts of other shit
>tfw literally no memory

so i guess this is what its like

>32
>Jack Daniels and Guinness
>Ex-British Army, lost my left eye, leg and arm after an IED took out my vehicle in Helmand, Afghan in 2007.
My life is fucked, I've got a pension, I can't drive any more, I have PTSD, the pain from my wounds is still there, I can't work, I just stay in and get fucking hammered as often as I need.

My neighbour is a fat fuck who lost a foot to Diabeetus, he thinks we are the same, I fucking hate him.
My little brother takes me out to try and help, I know what he's doing at while he's with me I perk up, but as soon as he leaves I feel fucking empty and I have dark thoughts.

I've drunk a litre of Jack today, it's just after 1am, I get more delivered tomorrow.
Fml.

Attached: ImSoFuckingDrunkRightNow.jpg (435x259, 66K)

>29
>beer and whiskey
>so many times. most salient one: fucked my best friend's wife

disappointing grandparents is nearly worse than disappointing your parents, am sorry lad

jesus user, sounds absolutely horrible

I had a friend that got blasted off his ass on Caribou Lou, I was smoking pot that night and I blacked out around midnight.

Either way long story short my friend was gassed beyond belief and wanted to go smash with some bitch. So he ends up calling one of his gay friends to come be his uber for the night, he ends up at the gay dudes house half blacked out (I'm going off of what he told me) and apparently while he was passed out the gay dude layed him on his bed and started sucking him off, my friend regains consciousness and proceeds to beat the fuck out of the gay dude and he left him with a shiner because when I went back to the gym the following week the gay dude's left eye and corner of his lip were purple as a grape. Either way my friend ends up walking back to my house which is a mile down the road and knocked out once he came in the door he literally went straight to the couch and just K.O.'ed.

just a decade or so short of affordable working biotic limbs, think your liver can hold out?

You're also British.

Sorry, bro.

ur like one of those guys that's always stepping in the stupid in world of warcraft and dying during the raid

>>Ex-British Army, lost my left eye, leg and arm after an IED took out my vehicle in Helmand, Afghan in 2007.

Hey you earned it man, I'm no veteran or soldier I mean I'm planning on getting clean and joining the U.S. Army, but damn you definitely earned your right to that man.

Join and go get fucked up then if its that easy

Anybody here ever put down your addictions and life distractions long enough to figure out who you are?

ITT are people who are legitimately alcoholics. Getting in trouble because you were drunk =/= being an alchy

>21
>Guinness, Carlsberg, Whiskey

part 1

My friend and I ended up passing out and vomiting such an unholy amount when sleeping in a shitty hostel in a sawdust town in my country one new years eve that i only woke to the sound of my friend choking on his vomit while dripping from head to toe in my own, as i exit the room i find my friend woke later in the night to vomit in the toilet, as there was a stream of fucking black and bloody vomit trailing from our room.

got banned from the hostel and according to friends who lived in the local area they shut down the room for 2 months after to properly clean the shit out

dude, getting blown up is literally the easiest thing - even afghanis can pull that off

Thats why you have shrooms, granted I am a total pothead but there is a will in me to do better to become something but nobody is going to make me quit for me.

sorry to break this to you but you've already smoked yourself retarded... trust me... happened to me

i did for about two years. I've slowly dwelved back into alcoholism sense then.

I can assure you I'm an alcoholic. I literally fiend for it after two or three days without drinking.

>28
>anything. mostly rum.
>Too Many Stories.
>Don't have any DUIs. Usually I get so fucking drunk I just drop down and wake up in the gutter somewhere. Once Paramedics woke me up with hypothermia after being passed out in the woods for 3 days. EMTs said I was lucky as my body temp was 28-32C

I am so sorry user, basically the same story for me except ive been doing it 12 years and im only 24 :(

Fuck you.

Its not easy, its a misfortune, youre not always gonna know where the damn IEDs are. I mean our vehicles over here in the U.S. have all these little additions to them to minimize damages and casualties from IED's but its a hit and miss sometimes.

Its not like a video game where you make all these calculations and Leeroy Jenkins decides to fuck it all up.

Is there any hope apart from rehab?? becasue I dont want to be locked in a ward just to quit, I know its possible but it aint easy.