Today I spoke to a doctor. Now I have a prescription for beta blockers and anti-depressants. Did I done good Sup Forums?

Today I spoke to a doctor. Now I have a prescription for beta blockers and anti-depressants. Did I done good Sup Forums?

Attached: DrugItem_11399.jpg (600x419, 51K)

Why would it be good? it's not like you can get high on them

I mean if you are looking to get high check out the anti depressants they might do something for you but the beta blockers are useless to abuse. If you are suffering from anxiety and depressing then yes you did good.

I don't want to be a NEET faggot lying in bed constantly jacking off all day. I wanted to make a change.

No you did bad they are throwing out antidepressant pills to every one for people to become robots!

I was robot. Maybe the pills will help me drag my ass out of bed to do something with my life?

You do not need beta blockers or antidepressant to stop jacking off you just need self control! btw
a lot of people eating antidepressants cant get erect!

I don't actually masturbate excessively, it's a metaphor for what I do with my time.

Yeah sure thats true i hope the best for you but don´t don´t really need it! Its all about self control and making yourself do what you don´t really want to! i mean push yourself to do stuff that makes you uncomfortable and you will soon get out of your depressive state! I feel like a good guy to day best of luck for you OP!

Thanks man, I get where you're coming from, I've been trying to get myself out for years alone. Finally worked up the balls to try a different approach

I mean it worked for me made some stupid shit now i can´t get embarrassed that feeling went away and that was the cause of my depression! find the cause or drop a 250 mic LSD stamp and you will be there in no time!

Which anti depressant? It may help you out

I can get erect on them, It just takes me forever to cum. Which is fucking awesome. I can plow a bitch for 20 minutes without cumming. Before I lasted like 2.

Whats a beta blocker?
does it stop you being a beta and turn you into an alpha male?

Depression isn't real you're just a pussy.

LOL 20 minutes. I can fuck for at least an hour and I am betting I am at least twice your age. But most of the people here suffer from low test.

i suffer from high test
i get so horny that when i fuck i have to keep stopping otherwise i cum too quick

No dude...tons of us are just kids that never grew up or taught how...Now we are confused on where to put our passion and love and need to figure out what truly makes us happy...But it wasnt ever there in the first place and died....i hope this helps...

this turned into a cringe thread pretty fast

Its a thread about destroying your brain in the most humane way possible... with pills instead of a icepick

Did a professional doctor perscribe you??? i cant beleive thats what they gave you for just only being sad...Wth???

Lobotomy

I was saying the same things few years back. I've used antidepressants for like 3 years. It really helped alot! But beta blockers are not my thing. Probably your doctor will tell you to cut down on it after few weeks, as your body gets used to antidepressants, so they're not there for long.

>Mixing beta blockers and anti-depressants is not a good idea.
You can get sick as a dog ore even worse die.

Beta blockers are prescribed with antidepressants to alleviate the side effects of depressants first few weeks. Also why would it kill you lol.

i was prescribed 10mg of propranolol a beta blocker for anxiety but ive been too beta to try them.

Back to subject its much easier to make changes with them, but noone told changes will be good. Without tracing changes its easy to loose urself and rly become robot.

not OP but i want to know more about that thing you said about lsd