Be at extented family gathering

>be at extented family gathering
>one of my cousins is retarded
>intellect of a 15 year old although she is 40
>she challenges me to arm wrestling
>after a brief show of struggle I let her win to the cheers of her close family
>later that evening it dawns on me that most of the people present think she actually beat me legit, including my own father and sister.

This is an abstract kind of rage I feel now.

I am seriously considering asking her for a rematch at the next family gathering and destroying her in 0,5 seconds flat.

It will probably cost me the good relations to half of my extended family but if you cant even have physical strength on your side, what is a man to do these days?

Fuck her into submission

You cucked yourself real good, Šime.

what you have to do next time is just keep your arm up, don't beat her but don't let her win either
eventually she'll get frustrated and stop

They will just say "Wow, user has been practicing since she beat him last time!".

>So a autist and a downs have an arm wrestling match

Your father will ask you if you are gay soon Hrvoje

> let her win

Your brain is a piece of shit.

well yeah, the thing is that you should've challenged your dad after he made fun of you

Top kek

Was there at least domaca rakija and jagnjetina?

I did this. He declinded. I am now left in autism limbo.

You have to mount her in the middle of the front yard for everyone to see. It's the only way to gain back your honor.

>declined a challenge
Should've called him a faggot coward who sucks Serbian dick.

Don't actually do that though, my autismal friend. He might cut you up with grandpa's ustase knife.

>letting a woman beat you
>ever

lmaoing @ ur life to be quite honest familia

GOLD

>I am now left in autism limbo.

You post in this shithole, it was bound to happen tbqhwyf

I have a retarded cousin too, she's 30 but acts 12, she's got a job bagging groceries though and I'm unemployed. It sucks ass because at family gathering everyone always asks me if I'm working or what and I'm like, nope, then they always immediately ask her how her job is going at the supermarket and she always has some stupid positive shit to say like "Great, they just gave me a 5cent an hour raise!"

Fuck me.

i beat the entire class in arm wrestling in 4th grade
i lost to a girl tho because her hand was too soft and i didn't want to squeeze it too hard
i wasn't even angry

ask her how her productive, normal adult life is going and when she's considering marrying a good man and settling down