PLEASE HALP. mutherfucking minecraft server noob here. wtf is going on...

PLEASE HALP. mutherfucking minecraft server noob here. wtf is going on. have a laughable 4gb of ram but no matter wtf i do this happens when trying to start. pls halp

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

LOL. Kys

Attached: 1520105824214.jpg (1200x859, 239K)

LOL.
>minecraft
Op is confirmed gay

the help i was expecting...

For it to work you gotta hack your PC,search for a System32 folder in your C drive and delete it ! That's blocking it to work.

find some adderall and take the whole bottle. after that you will leave the matrix.

Dubs of truth op. Is how i fixed mine

>leave the matrix.
I feel like op would be found outside with his keyboard.

failing so hard you fuck up legos. Whew

is op still here

Terrible idea.

i hear it's a lot of fun but i operate a crane for a living. can't be lifting 5 ton 14 stories into a paper thin gap where 4 drunks await to nail it in.

yup. nowhere else to go. been 6 long nights just trying to get some fun back into my sad and depressed life. the two servers i was on got dismembered. figure i have to have my own to log in and have fun without a horrible surprise after a 16 hour day at work.

Well you are a faggot. But it sounds like cheap entertainment if your fat neckbeard can ever fix this

Uae bathroom cleaner on your hard drive. Make sure it contains at least medium amounts of ammonia and bleach. If mixed altogether and applies to your pc the newly created agent will destroy the hacking program (and most likely kill you)

??

People talk shit, but we had a clogged drain at work. I did what Sup Forums said and dumped both down the drain at the same time. It started smoking and the drain unclogged. I passed out and hit my head on concrete. Got the day off amd faled a concussion to party for 2 more. YAY 4.5 day weekend!

sorry. i email my friend the pic and his internets are slow

Seems like it also popped user's last remaining brain cells

Fuckoff Steven i am trying.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-193620.png (720x1280, 721K)

Here. You need to fix your fucking pc.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-193640.png (720x1280, 757K)

Not going to argue. For someone who has never really done hard drugs i am pretty fucking dumb.

Newfags taking the bait

Bait.

I can assure you. I know this autist 4 years now. He is absent minded boarder lined retard. Bit he is good people

thanks man. i guess?

F
A
G
G
I
T

you probably have a 32 Bit version of java installed faggot.
You can only go up to 1024MB in 32Bit version.
Learn how to minecraft

you are right i think.

i am really trying user. and i thank you kindly!!!!

just re install minecraft and check what programs try to access it when it starts, the go to the path of the programs and delete them

His dumb ass got this

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-195951.png (720x1280, 638K)

He doesnt know how tho and i dont care. Steven ffs give this up

haha funni + originale!11!!

Attached: glitchavatar.thumb.jpg.6ff23b2f5425eb76dc17ed1992be8fa2.jpg (224x224, 15K)

>Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
>Error: A fatal exception has occurred.
>Error: I'm not going to tell you what the exception is nor give you any hints on how to fix this issue.

fucking code monkeys

no. i am in it now. and all i want to do is play minecraft with like 6 friends without the threat of anarchy.

as useful as it would be now i am glad i gave up coding. this is super annoying and i feel like it should already be automated or programmed by the indians like all electronics

>thumbnail
ree

I agree i think. FUCMOFF WEEBS

Attached: 1440396210584.png (255x250, 45K)

Attached: 6oU9ujm.png (224x225, 5K)