Be neet

>be neet
>apply to company
>get to final interview
>had it last week
>hr gets back to me and saids I did well. saids they will make a decision by Friday

what does this mean lads? does it mean I got it?

How do I respond to this? I was thinking of saying thank you and something generic like "fingers crossed"

Attached: wp1865058.jpg (2104x1488, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0tAeFfGwJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It means that while you're the perfect candidate, to meat "cultural standards" you are being passed on in favor of a less qualified nigger, most likely a female one.

it means you almost got a job. Move on.

>saids

almost? as in I didn't get it?

is my response okay?

>lads?

Just reply with thank you or some shit, don't say anything like fingers crossed thats autistic.

idk the email sounded pretty informal, and she's a funny HR person.

I figured she would like hearing "fingers crossed"

should I just sound stern ??

youtube.com/watch?v=e0tAeFfGwJ0

yes. respond with "you better hire me or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. no immunities"

depends on how goofy you were in the interview, were you goofy? If you were goofy, then maybe not be as stern. I would just put, thank you for the update or something of that nature regardless of the interview.

I was relaxed in the interview but not goofy. its a very professional corp.

the human resource on the other hand was lighthearted and funny to talk to on the phone. should I go the safe route instead of adding some of my personality with: Hi __, thank you for the update, I appreciate it. Friday is okay, I'll have my fingers crossed,

or is that autistic

Get rid of Friday is ok, and Ill have my..... If it is a professional company they aren't going to hire you or give you extra points for trying to be funny. What kind of job is it?

"If you hire a nigger instead of me, I will mailbomb your place" is the only response you need

engineering

yeah lol I wouldn't go out of my way to be funny

how should respond to this msg?
>
Hi user,
You did well on the interview for the ___ position and we should know by Friday what our decision is. Is that ok?

Well if they asked if Friday is ok, then put
Thank you for the update, I appreciate it. Friday works fine. Thanks again. Or something along those lines, you can put the funny shit all you want but you referred to it as generic, I see it as a waste of time and is not going to get you anything.

>How do I respond to this? I was thinking of saying thank you and something generic like "fingers crossed"

say anything that shows you want the job

that is all they looks for

Well, may sound a bit too professional, but somerhing like this will do:
Tell me tell me tellllll me now mommy PLS MOMMY PLS DECIDE NOW I'M A GOOD WHITE BOI NOT A NEGRO I WILL BRING CLOCK ON FIRST DAY MOMMY TUMMY PLS

"I look forward to hearing from you."

>hat does this mean lads?
It means they will make a decision by Friday.

Attached: goku-ultra-instinct-power-levels-final-form-1037595-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 417K)

I understand but “fingers crossed” sounds kind of unsure about your performanc, keep it standard and lighten it up if she does later

Yeah, put that.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you are overthinking a response to a HR email that is pretty meaningless how do you expect to function in what you say is a very professional job?

Yea are you a fucking beta retardo OP? Might as well waste your life at home if you can't function properly.

the HR person isn't the one making the decision. once you start working for a company you'll realize HR is nothing but a bunch of robotic paper pushers...and some of them just so happen to have good personalities to aid them with their tasks.