How do I get rid of my acne?

How do I get rid of my acne?
Pic related

Attached: 1517879038582.jpg (539x558, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdriadvlkn.org/article.asp?issn=2542-551X;year=2017;volume=1;issue=2;spage=33;epage=36;aulast=Hui
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 61LtStB3MUL._SY450_[1].jpg (335x450, 22K)

That's fucking disgusting friend.
Have you ever considered cleaning your face?

why did u make Creme Brulee on your face?

Fucking gross, is this a gore thread?

Sunburn is the best cure for severe acne. The UV sterilizes the bacteria in your pores causing the swelling, and the peeling skin tears all the pimples off with it.

If you can afford it, see a dermatologist

Lol for that shit you need a fucking razorblade

Acne here.
How can I get rid of this human growing out of me?

A paring knife. Like a good one.

It's razor bumps from shaving. Get special powder for it

Have you ever tried washing your fucking face?

don't do this! This is how you increase your chance of getting skin cancer. Additionally, if you have marks (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation or scarring) left on your face after a pimple goes away, the sun exposure will darken them and they'll go away much slower

Dark side of the moon.

I remember the first time I saw this thread

Underrated post

At that point, it's literally an unstoppable viral infection. You are likely going to have to cut your face off and graft skin from non-infected parts of your body (if you have any)
Or, I dunno...stop listening to Dr Goldstein and FUCKING POP THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS JESUS CHRIST

You can cure skin cancer the same way.

Have a professional pop them! They look like cysts, if you pop them yourself and don't completely remove the pus sac, they will return

CHECKED

Slather your acne with crazy glue then put a rag on top of the crazy glue and let it dry, once dried with the rag glued to your acne rip it off as hard as you fucking can. Problem solved. All of your acne is gone...

Try some facial reconstruction

Attached: boo.jpg (796x1200, 239K)

Fire, and lots of it

Attached: images(2).jpg (309x163, 6K)

Since I've seen this thread so many times, I'm guessing it's not legit, but on the off-chance that it is, there's only one answer.
Accutane! It's the only way.

makeup gun

Acne? That shits smallpox nigga

so fuckin disgusting .

Go to a dermatologist.

See a dermatologist. Get Accutane. That's how I cleared mine. It wasn't as bad as pic but it was pretty bad

How do you shave? With an ice cream scoop?

for like five seconds i was trying to figure out why there was an ear growing out of a puddle of dog vomit.

just kys for cryin out loud.

Doxycycline, 100mg 2 times a day for 15 days, then 100mg a day for 1 month, 50mg a day 6 weeks.

You're welcome

Powersander?

Use a fucking shovel

Nigga looks like a Ferrero Rocher

Attached: images (1).jpg (223x226, 7K)

Probably don't taste the same though

i wanna run a credit card through that shit

Attached: 1460328118641.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Attached: glyceride.jpg (580x273, 95K)

fuckin uhhhhh
shave that shit

Its kinda true tho. my acne was so bad no meds helped it or anything. went to like 10 sessions where i was in solarium type of toaster (alot weaker than solarium) and that helped alot. atleast for me sunlight is best cure for acne too bad we dont get that too often in finland xD so basically spend alot of time outside it should help

I suddenly have an urge for a nestle crunch bar

What a good Ito story

Go thru puberty.

Use some muthafuckin soap

Attached: DT-BRekBnF98prw5EANeogHuSWUL5azkvKPDcdNx82U.jpg (480x336, 24K)

Shotgun?

Kek

I'd take a straight razor and just scrape all of that shit off of my face.

Wash face and body regularly, reduce milk in your diet, increase water in your diet, see a doctor

Attached: 3F96AB48-15C6-49B5-90D4-71586201F4CA.jpg (387x500, 105K)

Yea that KSG that the one fella used the other night really did the trick. But OP, any gun should do the trick. Don't go shootin yourself with a .22 though. That's how you end up like Radio

Attached: biUGjwY.jpg (973x1400, 475K)

roaccutane / isotretonoin

(if you've got mental health issues steer clear)

Wash and scrub your face regularly, you stupid fucking monkey

Attached: zEEVcjj.jpg (600x337, 28K)

Attached: 1520371384848.jpg (621x621, 73K)

>sides orbiting

Fresh clean towel on pillow each day.
Wash face each night each morning.
Lower sugar intake, cholesterol and overall fat intake.
Take medication for it.
Acne cream.

Do all of that and you should have cleaner skin within a month.

can confirm what this anons suggests. friend has a bad case of acne, like real bad and the ONLY thing that worked was roaccutane. i shit you not the change was nothing short of remarkable.

There is only one option

Attached: 1520867995986.gif (500x381, 977K)

become an hero

If it's cystic, there's a medicine in the u.s. that can clear that shit up, but it takes about a year. Otherwise, just get the skin on your face peeled off and burned

Accutane
If not stop drinking soda and chocolate.

shit's not fda approved anymore.

With a case that bad, you can get Accutane, but maybe take two every day for the first few weeks.

>do you sleep on a pizza, nigga?

i think you actually have greyscale

You can still get it by doctor.

I tried but accutane fucked up my vision and my head permanently after 2 doses. It was worth the try though because my acne was REALLY bad.

Attached: 1510015010026.jpg (500x506, 45K)

From WebMD:
"In the United States, a special procedure is required to obtain the pharmaceutical. "

Bacon is not a pillow

Yeah open your mouth, that sounds smart

Holy fucking shit I actually kekd HARD

Recent study show no connection to diet, good or bad, with acne severity. Also don't take accutane if you have signifcant history of depression or suicide attempts

source on study?

Go see a doctor. I recently did that.
I got medication and a treatment that has so far been slowly helping me

Ahh good God. I just wanna take a belt sander to it

was it an antibiotic

Yes it was.
Im actually still taking it

Same. I also wanna drag a metal ruler through it.

cdriadvlkn.org/article.asp?issn=2542-551X;year=2017;volume=1;issue=2;spage=33;epage=36;aulast=Hui

but check JAMA, there was a recent press release (within the last month) about a recently concluded longitudinal study on the topic

Shouldn't that kid popping those pimples be dead if that go in that deep?

Cauterization. It's really cheap and easy. It's only like 3ยข per floz, you can get it at your local gas station, and you need very little. Hell, like a pint would last you for the rest of your life.

kek

Stop eating dairy and meat. Avoid processed sugar and take a high quality probiotic. And only drink water user.

kek

Attached: cancer.png (640x400, 67K)