Why are diaspora always so much worse than origin countries?

Why are diaspora always so much worse than origin countries?

Diaspora Greeks:
>FUCK U NIGGER EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A T*RKROACH * collects german welfare check*
regular Greeks:
>*reasonable discussion in /med/ gets along with all posters*

Diaspora Turks:
>WE WUZ OTTOMANS FUCK EVERYONE WHO SAYS WERE NOT EUROPE I HAVE GREEN EYES*vote for Erdogan*
Actual Turks:
>*quality bantz, doesn't get butthurt despite being mot hated county on Sup Forums*

because the opposite is impossible

Diaspora Iranians:
>WE WUZ SHAHS 100% BURE ARYAN
Regular Iranians:
>*barely appear but when they do appropriately contribute to discussion *

albanian or bulgarian subhuman with inferiority complex

i second this, diaspora pershits are generally the most obnoxious retards here

>albanian diaspora
0% MUSLIM BASED SKANDERBEG SAVED EUROPE FROM OTTOMAN INVASION ALBANIANS R MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD * contribute absolutely nothing to civilization*
actual Albanians
>0% MUSLIM BASED SKANDERBEG SAVED EUROPE FROM OTTOMAN INVASION ALBANIANS R MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD * contribute absolutely nothing to civilization*

you are one of those subhumans from that area
projecting subhuman

Because they are failures in their new country. So they like to imagine their old country was actually better.

thats not true shitskin

I'm Greek.

Diaspora Lebanese:
>WE WUZ PHOENICIANS N SHIEET FUCK ISLAM ..MARONITE4LYFE.. ISRAEL IS OUR BEST FRIEND * collects check from American evangelists*

Regular Lebanese:
> We'e proud of our Phoenician history but we don't have to be retarded about it *Shoots rockets at Jews*

Yes it is.

yeah indians living in america are cringe to the max

100% Greek detected

>Turks
>quality bantz

>Diaspora Greeks
>Greeks
Someone over at /hell/ found in the archives the thread and the exact moment when iki decided he'd no longer be Turk--before that he was trying to fit in with other Turks. It happened on April 2nd 2016.

meh. Id say Indians are an exception. FOBs are definitely more autistic than Westernized Indians

you are jealous of Greeks you subhuman

another guy

Omg no

occasionally they get a few keks from me but the point is they don't get butthurt

dumb subhuman

Diaspora Italians
>FUCK YOU MY I'M 1/20th ITALIAN SO THAT MAKES ME A DESCENDANT OF ROMANS * chokes on burger*
Actual Italians
>lmao we are basically niggers

no u

you subhuman are just posting what makes you jealous about others most

Diaspora North Africans
>BERBERPRIDE WORLDWIDE WE WUZ CARTHEGINIANS* rapes french schoolgirl*

Regular North Africans
>lmaoo life sucks here but our women are qts atleast *posts pics*

because diaspora who fled their country have their values stuck in the 50's, 60's, 70's, etc of said nation while the natives adapt to changes

that's especially true in multicultural countries

Diaspora Mexicans:
>DIS IS OUR LAND, PINCHE GRINGOS. DIS IS AZTLAN AND WE ARE DA RECONQUISTA, ESE. WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIT, GUEY.

Regular Mexicans:
>chill and cool people

diaspora mexicans are better desu

>Diaspora Greeks:
>>FUCK U NIGGER EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A T*RKROACH * collects german welfare check*
It is literally only ONE (1) guy, who actually isn't even Greek; he just roleplays as one.

Soo what ur saying is that diaspora r basically larpers
Regular Mexican food is also 100 X better than the diarrhea they serve in mexican restaurants abroad

albanian immigrant

yet he somehow appears in every fucking thread to shit it up.

albanian turkistani

Every diaspora is made out of lower-class/outcasts of a nation, That's why

lmao why would someone claim inferior germanic genes

>>lmao we are basically niggers
Yah, keep dreaming Jamal.

what about us?