This is literally the worst place on the internet to find new music and reccomendations...

This is literally the worst place on the internet to find new music and reccomendations. 90% is just the same shit spammed from 'Sup Forumscore' or some other RYM derived chart.

Why do you faggots have a circle jerk mentality?
For instance you all wank and argue over the same fucking pop artists every day.
>marina
>swift
>lavren
>bjork
>grimes
>that lesbian that looks like a boy

You motherfuckers say the same shit evyerday and it's already been said before that asinine idea floated into your shit for brains

Oh yeah, WHAT ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ru4reel

I stopped reading at Marina. I've seen maybe 5 threads about her in the last month.

Every board on Sup Forums is like this, go to music-Chan or something if hate this place so much.

Only newfags or stupid people come here looking for music.

YEAH, it' is dogshit
i agree
been trying
not having fun or finding music

Yet you still took out the time to reply. I wonder what would have taken longer?

Wut

julien baker or something

Are you even replying to the right person? What does this have to do with what I just said?

It wouldn't be so bad if the memes and oc was spicier.

I've only been here for a year and I have found a bunch of music I enjoy. Also you mentioned Grimes twice.

It's because Sup Forums has become utterly cucked and are now triggered by everything.
Sup Forums has the spiciest memes, and the rest of Sup Forums should be deeply ashamed.

Doesn't she have a brand new album? If anything we need way more discussion of her. I've seen maybe a couple threads at most in the last few weeks.

This board doesn't really seem to like punk and noise rock that much either

Seems very rap and indie pop oriented sometimes

Oh and what was your punk aoty 2016?

I'd love to see more talk about Marina on here.
She'll always be criminally underrated.

Sup Forums is about memes, just like every other board on this site

Why? She hasn't had an album in almost 3 years. I means what's to talk about that wasnt said 3 years ago?

didn't iceage release an album this year?
I did like that new cloud nothings record

Yeah, and when's the last time bork released an album?

This is 2017

Next week

I think she has something coming out next week actually.

>marina
>swift
>lavren
>bjork
>grimes

we like charli here too OP

i can't remember what was released this year let alone 2016

do you think she's showing enough of her breasts in this dress???

where should i hang instead OP

uma delicia

she looks like she'd lick your cum off the floor whild you slide your half erect cock back in her ass

>For instance you all wank and argue over the same fucking pop artists every day.
>>marina
>>swift
>>lavren
>>bjork
>>grimes
>>that lesbian that looks like a boy
I know that discussion of the above musicians (waifus) is just two or three people samefagging and other people either giving an actual opinion or telling them to stop spamming Grimes threads. I've reached the point that I unconsciously filter waifu threads from my vision.

She looks like she smells like stale crumpets

Why would your cum be on the floor? Why would you slide your half erect cock back into anything after cumming?

You've never had disgusting, degrading, drug fueled sex, have you?

>intentionally nut on the floor
>make her lick it up