Abortion should be legal cause like its a woman's right to do what she wants with her own body...

Abortion should be legal cause like its a woman's right to do what she wants with her own body. And cuz if you don't support it your like sexist or some shit.

Attached: i_had_an_abortion_jpg(mediaclass-base-page-main_d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3).jpg (800x800, 41K)

If Jesus was pro-life, He'd prevent the abortion machines from working.

He likes collecting dead children more.

Attached: buddy christ.jpg (362x171, 19K)

I think she is a dried up old hag that is too old to get pregnant.

It should be, simply because not everyone wants kids
True kek
Also true

religions and basically them only want to ban it
so why should they run it fir everyone and not just those part of the religion?

religion is for fags

I dont like abortion, but I cant deny it has helped keep more niggers off the street and has lowered crime

This, but minus the sarcasm.

Attached: liberal hypocrisy_guns & abortion.jpg (916x960, 91K)

Attached: bait_survivor.png (624x628, 64K)

Ends justify the means then

Attached: 1521124214225.png (625x626, 16K)

Religion IS for fags

Attached: jesus-fucking-christ-7794214.png (500x425, 76K)

it is sexist to exercise freedom of choice before they spread their legs for a huge nigger load in their cunts

by posting, you fell for the b8 too, m8; whether you want to admit it or not.
also, you just lost the game.

It's fine because when science improves so that humans can see what sex their child will be early, the parents will be able to terminate the pregnancy if they don't want a girl baby. It sorts itself out.

kill yourself

I'm not religious, but I can empathize with the idea that a fetus is a person. The cutoff for abortion seems to be completely arbitrary, so there's no ideological reason for infanticide to be illegal but abortion to be legal.

yes.

If she is the only one who has a say in whether or not to keep the baby, then I guess I'm the only one who has a say in whether or not I get to keep the money in my bank account if she keeps the kid right. I mean it's my money and my choice by that logic.

>Abortion is a difficult subject for me, because on the positive side it kills kids, but on the negative side, it gives women a choice.

More abortions, less nigs. I’m all for it

The human population is growing at a rate of 2.4 births for every 1 death.

Almost all of the women who get abortions are hopelessly irresponsible dullards.

Humans are already clearly in a state of de-enlightenment. Abortions will at least somewhat stem the tide. I'm definitely pro-abortion.

strawman

Towel heads and chinks don't get a lot of abortions.

But at least it keeps the darkie's numbers down.