I'm with 3 Puerto Rican bitches right now at their house. These 2 are lesbians. It's an open relationship...

I'm with 3 Puerto Rican bitches right now at their house. These 2 are lesbians. It's an open relationship. I'm already in.

What do I do now for fun ?

Attached: IMG_20180321_195742.jpg (527x617, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cHHkPdAtLeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gonna fuck this little bitch on the left but what can I do now? Dubs chooses.

Just pull that sucker out and start jacking my d00d

State that you're having clams for dinner, and proceed to eat all 3 of them out. It's like a fucking buffet

literally this. pull cock out and jerk it. post pic to Sup Forums

Man I was one off

Write the date and Sup Forums on the ass of one

Get them drunk and fuck them .

Post better pics

We are already drunk especially me
Request something I can post. I don't have a timestamp
I might do this but I really have to piss. Encourage me to whip my dick out

...should I chant? Orrr

Attached: GET ON WITH IT!.gif (331x351, 1.75M)

Faces, tits, ass, feet... literally anything is better than what we got.

Dubs says do it, pussy

Kek

What. I just got yelled at for making our with one of them non stop by one of their friebds now it's super awkward and fucked up idk what's happening.
Well things are super awkard and fucked up now idk what else happening now
K

You better not puss out, you enormous faggot

Wow. This might be the biggest blown lead I've ever seen. Congrats, OP

Dumbass

wow. new speed record for OP not delivering.

you've taken faggotry to a whole new level.

Well what should I have done. We're drinking like crazy and smoking weed. 2 of the girls are in a relationship. I'm fucjing crazy and super fucked up right now and fucking crazy myself.
I don't see a dubs
What the fuck do u mean

On a side note there all speaking Spanish to each other right now and not English and i have no idea what there saying for hours now. As they talk to each other

You know, there's a word for people like you, OP. I think it's uhh... fuck... ummmm.. Oh yea, a FAGGOT

They're talking about how to get you the fuck outta there. Man you really blew it.

I blow it Everytime and just laugh my ass off. Dude I don't give a fuck why should I care.

Okay, OP if you can overcome your dutifully earned misery, I've gotta know what you look like. Let's just be realistic, this would be a much less agonizingly embarrassing situation for everyone.

If you were attractive... is what that should have ended with

send them to the kitchen and have them make sandwhichs

I mean the proof is in the puddin. And by puddin, I mean your disgusting face, probably.

the girl let you make out with her? why didnt you go further? ask if you can give them back massage to make up for it, but be gentle and good

This is me. See me laughing my ass off. They just told me it was because I kept on advancing when she told me "no" that's why it's so awoward now . And I'm just typing this as they so in Spanish

Yeah I blew this really hard and I fucked up. And now it's bombed so hard u guys don't even know the talk I just had with them damn gjys kill me .

how do you know htem? how long have you known them?

tell about the talk you had with them, you just jumped on one and started kissing her, and she told you to stop and you kept going?

I just met them at work. She was my trainer. Known them for like a week. I don't mind im autistic and advance shit with no problem

Nudes

where do you work, how old are you?

Ugh. I feel bad for you, actually. Tell them something along these lines. "I didn't mean to make things weird, I guess I just misread things. Is there any way we can go back to just chilling or is this totally ruined now?" If they respond negatively, catch the next flight out of there or go sleep off the booze and apologize again later.

rolling for dubs for blow your wiener

OP... u ded?

Check DAT shit

>What do I do now for fun?

Show them a bottle of clean drinking water, and a pack of batteries

...tell them to strip naked if they want it.

Here's the picture of me I thought I sent it earlier

Attached: IMG_20180321_203539.jpg (1200x1600, 445K)

So I just got home here's what happened. On the ride home the girl told me along with her other friend, that she really wants to fuck me she really wants me. Her girlfriend got super jealous and she really wants me. We discussed how it was always for her girlfind to encourage us getting intimate then getting shower jealous. She said this in front of the other friend . And the friend said how she really likes me too. And they want to be with me. But the girl friend got super jealous she even said "omh can we make out right now as she dropped me off at home and I was cracking up the whole way at everything.

Honestly I'm such a sperg and idk what to believe I'm fucjing dead inside and super tucked upright now. I got work with these girls tomorrow

just fuck them you pussy

I'm 25 and I work at an hotel on an Amy base in Kansas. I live with my parents and formely had a drug abuse problem. In shower fucked up right now

youtu.be/cHHkPdAtLeA

Oh shit. Then you're good dude! Play it cool from here on out and only bang one of them if you do. But, since you work with them it's probably best that you don't do that. Now, would I do what I just said? Fuuuuck no. But it's the sensible way of looking at it

Christ dude, you're an addict, doing dope in your parents' place on an army base. Get it together OP

I live off base now. These girls are Puerto Rican and idk what yo believe. I used to be a drug addict. We drank and smoked a lil weed. But the girl said she wanted me so bad on the ride home and her friend likes me. It's so awkward because her girlfriend encouraged it by buying alcohol and weed and getting us ficmed up and saying it was even okay for I'd to have sec but her girlfriend told her to say no to me when advancing and that's what the girl told me on the way home. And then her girlfriend explained that's why she got mad because I kept advancing when she said no. And it's the last time anything would happen ever again so dumb I'm going to bed to get ready for tommorow at work . Love u guys see u later.

Here's another picture of me. God damnit guys

Attached: IMG_MIRROR_20180321_212238.jpg (720x1280, 692K)

You're a good lookin dude. You'll be fine from here in out. Just don't be weird around them, if you can help it.