What's Sup Forums's thoughts on spliffs? I love them

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on spliffs? I love them

Attached: blunt-spliff-joint.jpg (331x152, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsEPtOHMY9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best way to smoke imo. Don't smoke anymore but when I did, people in the US would look at me like I was crazy if I rolled a spliff.

I get away with smoking spliffs in plain sight around my uni, the smell is somewhat masked and it smokes just like a cigarette

I love everyone in here just for loving weed

And buckets (gravity bongs) are the way forward

I miss smoking. Gravity bongs are the comfiest method for me.

Im a few days removed from the Mookpocalypse. My mook bowls were usually 80% tobacco and 20% green. Ripped adderall and mooks for 3 days straight. My body thought I was dead and began to decompose. But I'll still never smoke straight green, fuck you if you do

out and about then a spliff but when im home i fucking loved this thing

Attached: usa-clear-grav-labs-bubbler-4-inch-stamp.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

Dabs or nothing.

Make you own hash, faggots.

What's wrong with you?

Why would you ruin the terps with fucking tobacco?

Do you never smoke your stuff low temp for the taste?

Must smoke a lot of headache shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsEPtOHMY9A

mix that with this

> itt brain dead unemployable retards

I just think the tobacco doesn't taste very good plus I don't want to get an nicotine addiction. But they smoke pretty nice tho.

I didn't smoke for a while

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-06-12-21.png (480x800, 325K)

probably been smoking hash long before you bud, ever remember a time when you could only get dirty brown soapbar? Smoking to get high is the reason, not to be a ponce about the taste. You punctuate your post like it's a fucking essay back to school with you hipster cunt

Attached: index.jpg (215x235, 8K)

What type of tobbaco did/do you guys mix with your weed, I'm curious any old cigarette, or did go out of your way to get cigarettes just for spliffs/mooks?

Also with spliffs I feel very fucking slow while with pure joints I feel energized and ready to go.

Ooh a stoner elitist. I found the faggot.

Would it be "safer" to smoke non filter cigarettes with weed due to the lack of filter? I could probably google this but I feel it's possible that my country (U.S) would have some sort of regulation stating that non filter cigarettes need to be less carcinogous than cigarettes with filters.

Not rolling Bac likei, buy cigarettes and take the Baci out of that. Doesn't fucking matter what brand unless your going g to smoke cigarettes aswell

Calling same-fag, telling someone they're a stoner elitist for saying that they smoke to get high and to fuck off for weed snobby-ness

it looks like i cant handle smoking weed. how should i get able to do it?

Keep smoking, stop being a bitch

>>elitist
You're going on about dabs and makin' your own hash

Attached: 1377468967464.gif (493x368, 452K)

You can buy like an ounce of tobacco for 6 bucks easy and itll last forever. Or spend a bit more and get nicer, tastier stuff

Don't need to force yourself to like it like I did. You'll thank yourself later if you just stop now

I don't mind spliffs, but I'd rather prefer to smoke a blunt and a cigarette at the same time

Try a variety of strains if possible, as well as different consumption methods (bong, edibles, cartridges, etc) then see if you enjoy what one has to offer

Sadly I can't smoke weed on its own anymore, I just feel empty in some senses

>But I'll still never smoke straight green, fuck you if you do

why tho?

(You)

Not the same person, but I can't smoke weed by itself anymore, I got burnt out in some ways I guess, and it leaves me empty in some senses when I do, now I have to pair it with something, either tobbaco or alcohol

>get normal cigarette
>remove filter
>remove tobacco
>mix the kush with the tobacco with whichever proportion you want, if you even want tobacco in it
>make a M shaped filter with a small piece of paperboard from the cigarette package,and put it where the original filter was
>put your mix inside and enjoy not looking suspicious

I find spliffs mixed with Baccy help ease me into the session like the first two are like 30% then I just lower it till my last ones pure weed

Attached: IMG_20170403_171207.jpg (800x1100, 111K)

I love smoking my spliffs but cutting back because there's things I need to get done.

yes maybe un forcing me but i could try this thanks goys

Some people just don't enjoy weed or it doesn't react well with them, if that's the case for you, just don't smoke, no point in forcing yourself too

i can understand why you would like spliffs but i prefer pure joints for combusting
i usually prefer oil off an enail tho

I love rolling like 4 or 5 spliffs and going on a long walk and just smoking slowly while I walk.

If I'm home though I've got plenty of glass I prefer to use.