I think I'm a reletivly good looking guy, not like super good looking, but I know im not ugly...

I think I'm a reletivly good looking guy, not like super good looking, but I know im not ugly, and whenever someone gives me a chance they end up really liking me and saying I'm the nicest guy they know, but no one ever gives a shot, very rarely anyways. When girls start to like me I ask them out like and they almost always say no, but say they would if they were smarter because I'm "such a nice and sweet guy". What the fuck am I doing wrong? Every time I hear that shit I just want to go on a fucking killing spree

Attached: SmartSelect_20180321-200943_Gallery.jpg (1436x826, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/immOu_Ia4aQ
bookofpook.neocities.org/
therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
therationalmale.com/2018/03/15/old-lies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: SmartSelect_20180321-200958_Gallery.jpg (1440x486, 160K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20180321-201029_Gallery.jpg (1393x582, 107K)

girls like bad boy
whatcha gona do

I try but I'm just not that kind of guy, I can't make myself not be nice

Just try not to give a fuck.

It is not a problem that you are too nice, it is that you are too friendly, and that gets you in the friend zone.

If you want a GF do not behave like you are their friend. You can be nice and respectful while still being smooth and mysterious. Say "no" from time to time. It does wonders.
Good luck.

I can't man, that's just the way I am, I give a fuck about people too much

I had this same problem when i was young.
You need to not put them on a pedestal and treat them like meat that is only good for sticking your cock in to.

When you meet a girl you need to flirt and ask her out within a few days. Wait any longer and they lose attraction because you're not doing shit to build attraction and texting and talking on the phone or via chat won't build shit. It will only kill things faster.

Once a girl rejects you, tell them to contact you when they change their mind and you move on to the next girl

When you meet a girl she either is attracted to you or not. The only thing you can do is fuck it up so she no longer is attracted as much. The more you talk the bigger risk you'll fuck up. That's why you go on dates and ask them shit and have them do most of the talking all while having a good fun time

>I give a fuck about people too much
Then stop, you will be the carpet that they walk all over all of your life.
You really need to grow the fuck up and realize how life works

If you don't move on to the next girl and keep contact with a girl that rejects you, she loses all respect for you and then you have 0 Chance

statistics show 100% of andriod users are virgins

girls don't know what they want
"uguu user you're such a nice guy I'm sure you'll find a great girl some day but that girl isn't me"
can't tell you how many times I've heard that shit. and then they come crying back because some fuccboi hit it and quit it. i just stopped trying and worked on myself. obviously it hurts like fuck all and it sucks but you're just hurting yourself and putting the girl in a shitty position. I doubt she really wants to reject you multiple times so make it easy on both of you and just chill. be her friend and whatever. either she comes around or she doesn't. go to the gym and get fucking jacked. /fit will probably give you workout routines and nutritional advice that a professional can but for free. i feel for you because I've been in your shoes and I want you to feel better and be better. don't let anyone hold you back. it's gonna hurt. it always hurts. but it gets better

this is garbage. if she wants to say yes, why can't she say yes?

Don't be so nice or you'll always finish last.

I'm just going to condense that whole run-on paragraph in the .jpg to a few words for you.

>I don't find you sexually attractive.

The fact that you're begging her to suck your shrimp dick "every other night" when she's clearly already found and more muscular, handsome and well-endowed black bull to satisfy her sexually is sad. Perhaps you can work out a cuckold scenario since you're so desperate.

Just tell her she can fuck big black cock all she wants and won't even have to touch your flabby Louis C.K. body if she becomes your girlfriend.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-10 at 9.46.10 PM.png (341x384, 122K)

"your not the kind of guy I'm looking for at this point in my life" that's what she says, fucking bullshit

probably small peen

Attached: 30c.jpg (437x406, 52K)

I've been in that exact fucking situation like 5 times and I'm only 19, it's fucking bullshit

Stop accepting their pathetic excuses!
Its binary here. They either like you and want to date you = 1
Or they dont like you and dont want to date you = 0
Dont pamper their "i love you but i cant love you lol im so bad" excuses with ANY response.
Move the fuck on

you got abs? hows the savings account. women are easy they want cash above all else.

You're too nice and basically that means you're like their gay best friend. You're too agreeable and that makes you dickless and also you're probably too needy. You're pretty much a eunuch to them OP. You need to tease her (negging/push+pull) and make her qualify herself to you in order for there to be a demonstration of higher value (DHV) on your part, and you need to communicate man to woman, plus display confidence, aloofness and abundance in yourself as a person.

Check out Tom Torero and RSDMax/Tyler/Madison/Luke on YouTube. Good luck

youtu.be/immOu_Ia4aQ

Youre too nice by the sound of it user, start being more of a dick

Kek. Hes right tho, girls rarely want the super nice guy

Ive had similar problems, but you wont understand where she is coming from until youve gone through it yourself

ive dated plenty of nice girls, yet they were BORING AS FUCK, clingy shit is not attractive and you feel like you're put on a pedestal.

Things not working out has actually begun to feel much better because i started to be honest and only accept honesty, and have ended many flings myself with a mutual respect and acceptance i cant describe

Stop being her friend, stop doing things for herm stop getting walked on and being a tampon.

These girls KNOW what they are doing. They get their pussy slammed by some dude and ride the alpha cock carousel while beta orbiters do everything for them.

So unless you like being narcissistically used by someone that bats her eyes and acts like she is not using you then bail.

You want to IMRPOVE yourself OP?

Read this

and don't say noone ever tried to help you.

“You’re such a sweet and nice guy” is code for “You’Re a fucking asshole OP.” No one tells nice people that they are nice, only bastards that they want to keep from pissing off. So I guess what you’re doing wrong is being a fuckup. Cut off your balls and problem solved, the sex drive will just die away over a couple of months

Haha. You must fucking suck.
Girls hate you and you are at the prime hormone age

Either you're not as attractive as you think you are or you're a pushover. It's fine being a nice guy, but don't be a spineless pushover. That shit ain't cute from either gender.

Just sent her this, thanks guys, you all really helped

Attached: Snapchat-677115489.jpg (934x1920, 192K)

I've been to this situation a few times in my life before I figured some things out, I'll give you my advice, you take it if you want.

First, there's no such thing as "friendzone". It's either fuckzone or nozone. I see people complaining too much here on Sup Forums about being friendzoned (your case, whether you put it that way or not), and truth is, if she wasn't willing to be with you in the beginning, there's very little you can do to change her mind about it. Being nice only adds to the nozone, probably even worse because she'll want to have you in her life as a friend instead of a possible partner.

What is legit, people will use your kindness without concern because you put people in the first place instead of yourself. Not giving a fuck is hard, I know, I used to be like you too, but once you get in this situation one too many times, you'll press the fuck it button yourself.

You probably already lost any chances you had with this girl. Like I said, you've been in the nozone since the beginning. She knows that, but wants to keep you in her life for whatever reason. Maybe she needs it? Maybe she likes to know there's someone who wants here? Who knows, it doesn't matter, put yourself in the first place and move on.

Another thing guys do too much is thinking that by being nice and doing things to a girl, she'll eventually look at you like you're different than the other guys. All socially awkward guys are doing that, and did before in her life, so you're not different.

Try not giving a fuck. Seriously OP stop having oneitis and fixating on one chick.

Also law of averages if they aren't into you next them and find one that is.Not everyone is into everyone.

Make her feel like she needs to win YOU.Don't put her on a fucking pedestal.

Be the best that you can be.

Body is shit? Eat better and gym

No future? Trade school, or community college.Entry level in a different field.

Work at bettering yourself for YOURSELF not for some chick.

Do cool shit you enjoy and let them come along for the ride from time to time.

Read that book of pook its good sound advice, and since you obviously aren't going on dates on the weekend you have plenty of time

OP: if you're not hittin it by the 2nd or 3rd time you're meeting a girl, cut your losses and move on to the next one. trust me on this. if all men did this, every bar and club in america would be out of business in weeks.

you from PA, OP?

Don't listen to these stupid faggots pushing PUA bullshit onto you. Once you start viewing women like a socialogical experiment, you've already fucking lost Hell, just youtube footage from Super Seducer on Steam to see how pathetic that shit looks from an outside perspective.

If you're getting this nice guy talk though, it just means you're being too much of a wimp. Think of what you'd be looking for in a woman. Maybe the anime-obsessed faggots on Sup Forums want a submissive fuckdoll who is more slave than girlfriend, but your average person wants an equal. If some girl was constantly tripping over herself to do everything you ever wanted, never say no, focus her whole life on you and you only... It would be fucking creepy. That's some obsessive "collect your locks of hair" shit.

Find a balance, my dude. Look out for you and be nice to people, but don't let women walk all over you just because they have a vagina. Grow a spine.

by the way OP, always remember - the fundamental exchange between man and woman is that women exchange sex for male companionship. women who are easy don't require a lot of companionship to get them to put out. don't be the male equivalent - don't be the guy who gives her your attention and companionship without getting some loving or some nookie for it. a woman turning you down but asking you stay friends is the female equivalent of "i don't want a relationship right now but we can still keep hooking up if youre down".

Holy fuck thank you so much bro, honestly she was saying that shit like 10 minutes ago about how she just wants me in her life as just a friend because I'm so nice

You're welcome dude, sorry if I was harsh on the way I put it. Honestly, there's a chance you'll stop trying to hard to go for her and she'll realize her loss, and then try to give it a shot. Either way, put yourself in the first place, if you think you're cool as fuck and can be with anyone you want, most girls will get those vibes too.

To make someone desire some make it hard to get.

No worries, harsh is they way I get stuff the best

Attached: 1521078761146.png (667x670, 386K)

only if they already are into them, playing hard to get for someone who's not even into you is the most cucked thing ever

"Go on a fucking killing spree"
Maybe you're not as nice as you may think, sometimes people are "nice" to hide their parasitic nature.

Read it and learn

Sound advice, and it isn't "using women as a sociological experiment"

Women want a man to LEAD them not put them on a pedestal.

YOU need to read Rational Male right now OP. Because you really do fuck up. Your brain will try to reject it. I promise you it will save your life. do NOT stop, do NOT let shills tell you not to. I'm telling you as someone saved by it. Here's a like to
the best of Year One. Start there.

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

and this one article is relevant but get there later.

therationalmale.com/2018/03/15/old-lies/

Attached: stop copy.png (694x694, 238K)

Looks interesting, I'll give it a read

I've found that to make women most interested in you, you actually have to push them away to an extent. I don't buy into the whole pickup artist "negging" bullshit, but in my experience (which i admit is fairly limited, although i have had a serious relationship now for about 4 years) the moment a woman feels like you do not want her she will become 10x more interested. This is all assuming there was some desire on her part to being with, if she had zero interest to start with shes not going to give a fuck if you push her away.

Maybe im crazy?

maybe work on spelling op