What method of execution would you like to see in the next Mexican cartel video?

What method of execution would you like to see in the next Mexican cartel video?

Attached: 8221261161.jpg (640x480, 942K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narco-submarine
elblogdelnarco.com/
buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/bone-chilling-murders-of-mexican-folk-musicians?utm_term=.wxe6KbrM7#.cooOy53N7
youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM
fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R41576.pdf
afsoc.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/162845/sog-combat-controller-named-best-in-air-force/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suicide by listening to Amy schumers standup

DRILLPRESS

They should play Saw games with them

that's far too cruel, even for the cartel

Kek

Attached: 47A01EF9-DBB4-4CD3-A532-CEFFCCEC2F10.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Death by snu snu!

>>post ending in 69 decides what happens

old age

pegging duh

nuclear bombs

Why the fuck do they military clothing? Are they actually at full scale war down there? Do they need uniforms to distinguish themselves on the battlefield or wat?

im not sure theres anything left they havent done

Timed explosives inside the body

Eaten by some serious ants.

aaaah, good ol methods. why not make the scallywag walk the plank?

They`ve grown up on cod and bf.

Attached: 845l8.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

I don't think they can afford any kind of serious ship in mexico.

Lungs pulled out from the backside
:D :D :
Gets my peepee hard

Attached: IMG_6352.jpg (632x768, 85K)

happy tree friends method

Modern uniforms aren't supposed to distinguish you from anything (except maybe up closer than you want your enemy to be), they're supposed to do the exact opposite. But to answer your question: Yes, Mexican drug lords are actually veritable war lords who control small parts of the country, subverted the state and have access to heavy military equipment. Uniforms are really just the tip of the iceberg.

i've always wondered why they never put a gun in someone's ass and then shoot

They are literally billionaires.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narco-submarine

not a bad idea. I'll bet you could make some nice money designing crazy death traps for a cartel.

they have the fastest cruisers. but they're not so comfortable and usually they don't shine at Miami or Monaco

Tie a rope around his dick, attach other end of rope to a truck and gas it.

They are always in such a hurry.
Should take some time.
Its not like they have a deadline to make.

Attached: 3-15-2010 5-12-17 PM.png (212x323, 117K)

Is this the one where they cut his dick off?

Damn dude she was really hot, why they gotta do that

The cartels are remnants of special forces groups and army vets thats whyt theyre truly scary af sure the dealers are normal people but the core dudes are all trained killers and war fighters

Are you joking? The cartels are fucking at war for like a decade now.

But toward your point, they don't all wear uniforms all the time. I think they do it to conceal their identity for these tapes and to make them look more bad ass.

It weirded me out when I realized the cartels have like, logos and shit. That they paint on their vehicles That is some brazen shit right there.

Attached: gorra-plana-cdg-snapback-negra-narco-bordada-unisex-envio-g-D_NQ_NP_961995-MLM26564282967_122017-F.j (1200x900, 211K)

Sauce on vid?

The Zetas started out as exMilitary/ (their equivalent of ) DEA. But the others have more traditional roots.

some old fake snuff video

Ok cool yea im not super knowledgeable didnt the cia have some part in their creation ....btw have you ever seen their cemetary they put up like mansions made of marbel and shit for their graves

Lame

Guy tells him right off the bat he will die in this room. Force him to log into facebook and email and cell. Force him to molest kids on camera. Upload pictures with really fucked up comments about suicide. Spend the next few days ruining every relationship and unravel the twisted legacy he leaves behind while he starves. Basically the movie knock knock but with mexicans.

unsauceable

Exposure to radioactivity.

Open bottom cage on stomach with rats in it. Light fire on top of cage and watch as rats eat through victim to escape from fire.

They made him get naked. Kek fags

Attached: gg7767.jpg (357x475, 57K)

vacuum-packed in a can of tuna

Execution by doing a burnout on the victim's corpse.

Yeah I love mexican cemetaries! I'm not sure about the CIA - I know they were heavily involved in the drug trade during the 80s, and I suspect they have long had arrangements with certain cartels.

I live a few hundred miles from the border, so I got really into the whole narco thing for a while. The social media feeds are weird, to follow real time as like two cartels will be having a gun fight, and people talking about what areas to avoid.

elblogdelnarco.com/ ( chromes translation is pretty decent )

This is frmo a gun fight a few years back, one cartel had all their vehicles marked with X's so they knew who not to shoot.

Attached: balaceraentubutama22.jpg (400x300, 47K)

Capture a family with a 6 year old daughter. They tie up the parents and make them watch as they dismember their little girl with an axe. Then while she is still alive they toss her into a flaming barrel. Then her parents meet a similar fate

death by snu snu

you seen Sicario? It's a bit over the top, but pretty awesome movie dealing with cartel violence.

Hydrolic press to the head.

this

duck tape a gun to someones head and make them pull their own trigger

Scaphism

Timelapse from a cage with no food but accessible water. I would like to see all the suicide attempts and final death from starvation.

Rape to death

Do u have sauce for it

Dubs and you fuck his ass with the rifle and shoot

Not yet but its on my list

ah! the old viking bloddy eagle, a classic!

Thats the boat with milk and honey?
Dude... awesome.

I like that they should be serious, as opposed to calm, indifferent ants.

reroll

This was a famous singer - forget his name, but he sang narcocorridos, many of which are about famous cartel members. This guy was killed by a rival cartel.

I think this guy was Sergio Vega, who is on this list of assassinated folk musicians

buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/bone-chilling-murders-of-mexican-folk-musicians?utm_term=.wxe6KbrM7#.cooOy53N7

You might be familiar with this type of music from breaking bad. I flippped my shit when I saw this show intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM

Attached: Saaka.jpg (962x722, 134K)

This is cool af thanx user

A classic. If you want people to fear you, why not begin with the best?

good, narcocorridos are shit music anyway, the more they kill the better

NP. I find the whole thing fascinating as fuck.

Look how ganster their guns are

Attached: mexicandruglordsweapons.jpg (635x411, 67K)

Hanging upside down by a ladder and cut in half by a hand saw

so much edge

Attached: balaceraentubutama13.jpg (400x300, 49K)

Attached: dsc00806r.jpg (600x450, 95K)

They did it

I mean fuck it live it up their average life spans are so short

pic unrelated to this thread, but man is this guy 'Operator As Fuck' or what.

Attached: staffsgtjeremykingcct35.jpg (953x711, 178K)

Where can I find stuff like this. I want to do research now

>
This kinda user linked a dope blog

Google: mlp

Thank you guys

Attached: 1514399965094.jpg (600x584, 29K)

Make 2 guys fight each other with knifes or something, then release lions like in the colliseum, or chihuahuas with rage syndrome , , , shit i dont know

I want to see someone killed via welding

elblogdelnarco.com/
www facebook com/blogdelnarco/

you need to translate it. I think they have forums? Or maybe it is just the comments section. But that shit is beyond fascinating.

You want to learn about "TCO"s which is what we call Cartels. Transnational Criminal Organization. LEarn who the big players are ( sinaloa / Zeta / CDG ) . I'm pretty out of touch, but just the history of them in the last 20 years is beyond fucking amazing.

www.dea gov/docs/dir06515.pdf

you are so fucking fake holy fucking shit

TRIPS CHECKED

And DTOs forget what it stands for though

This one has a current-ish map of who controls what in mexico

fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R41576.pdf

Fake? How do you fake being someone interested in cartels?

Attached: vinzi0.jpg (600x450, 86K)

>posting in an edge thread
>get's mad at edge
suck mil dicks pendejo playo

THIS and not stop filming

Looks like jontron in cosplay after a quick jog mate. Wtf you mean 'operator af'???

rofl i dunno. I pulled it from a dump of iraq footage and was like "shit he looks operator as fuck"

Drowned in epoxy resin, then have the solid block of resin with the corpse inside do a museum tour.

afsoc.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/162845/sog-combat-controller-named-best-in-air-force/

Don't get what that guy is saying at all, but thanks now I can fill this new niche. Don't get how unempathetic these guys can be. I would never be able to do the things they do to another human being, but I guess it's conditioning to their setting

they could make giant blocks. one person per block. and build shit with it.

I used to think there were like a few guys who were really good at it. I pictured some old grizzled man who did all the skinnings lol. Like uppity young kids would bring in the bodies and hed bitch at how many fucking skulls he had to skin today.

I tried to make it into a comic, but couldn't get it right.

A safe or piano dropped on head from a high place.

you fucking wetbacks call yourselves people of color??? show us some creativity then

cool man enjoy. It really is fascinating this insane 3rd world shit is going on like 100 miles from me right now. And the politics and infighting.. shit just read about Sinaloa and the Zetas as a starting point.

No. He's right. The more that get killed the better for the world as a whole. The are bad people. They're not as bad as muslims, and they don't even begin to compare to the jews causing all of this, but they're really bad and they deserve to die.

Nothing edgy about it.

Woodchipper. They get fed in feet first, while the next victims are restrained in the spew zone and get showered with viscera. Like a real life GWAR concert.

Attached: GWAR-crowd-9-30-14.jpg (960x640, 115K)