/nba/ nba finals cavaliers game 2

NBA FINALS Game #2 Game thread
Lebron and co. look to take game 2.
This thread is a Cleveland thread, warriors fans can fuck off and kill themselves. Go cavs Go.

Game starts
5:00pm PST
8:00pm ECT (eastern cuck time)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=2017 NBA finals game 2
youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For some reason I thought Kareem was dead?

last two digits is how much the cavs win by

don't give legod your energy, throw that shit to golden state cause those lightskin cucks need that shit.

>tfw legod steals one for da land

Last two digits is how many days until KD has to live.

Lebeator scapulae tore his Levator scapulae.

Whacha eating Laddos?

*spray paints NIGGER on the thread*

Gsjw-9 is free money

>watching the israeli wrestling federation

This sport is /asp/ tier

Cavs sweeping in 5 lads

/join showderp

This

dude Sup Forums lmao

I need some gematriapills for tonight's game.

lebron and kyrie both go for 40 en route to their 5 game sweep. ill be making the apologize threads after the game, i've already got everything ready to go. im so confident in the cavs winning this game i have a couple thousand on them here. king james will lead us to the promised land tonight

>everyone I disagree with is Sup Forums

Maybe if NBA didn't make everything about politics and player drama and more about basketball I'd watch.

how many does BIG DICK KYRIE drop tonight?

don't watch this you stupid nigger, fuck off

I got u

gematrix.org/?word=2017 NBA finals game 2

GEMATRIA RESULTS FOR TONIGHTS GAME. WEW

my last two digits senpaitachi.

preach brother, preach

Any streams for an impoverished backpacker?

i always use cricfree (dot) tv

>>everyone I disagree with is Sup Forums
No, it's more you being the only poster who calls it the "israeli wrestling federation" while also being a confirmed Sup Forums poster.

go cleveland, its yo birthday, go cleveland.

>Golden age
>Sterling
>G U A R D Thy
>Celtic Rebel

What the fuck?

Because it is? The (((media))) purposely tries to make the NBA more and more like the WWE because it can pander to all the kiddies and niggers who buy into this garbage. The actual sport of basketball isn't even a part of the NBA anymore, college on the other hand seems to remember it.

>tfw forgot to check the bbq and set the whole ghetto on fire

skkkiiieeeeupp

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season. These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

Golden state win confirmed

>college on the other hand seems to remember it

Hahahaha

why are you here if you don't like it? go jack off to your orange faggot in your designated autism board. leave

>This thread is a Cleveland thread

>Hakeem Rasheed
what did they mean by this?

I used to falseflag as a bandwagon Miami Heat fan in 2011 before flags....

Sup Forums used to be fun....

>pic related

I swear to God if they do a prayer with the English flag before the game then gematria shit is 100% correct

Me and the lads have came up with a drinking song about Kyrie and his flat earth obsession.

Let's hear it m8.

your main chicks a precious my side chicks a riri, I fuck her then take her out for fries and a panini

Come down to the local during halfers and you will

Dis gonna be good.

The earth is flat goy. Go on a cruise ship one day and when you're in the middle of the ocean you will see a perfectly flat horizon all around you

naw that's just my mixtape

stop sending your shit players to the league mate, we want a refund on dante exum.

happening

Are you in Darwin? Want to hang out?

who /mcgoat/ here?

Cavs will win

dont @ me

Last two digies is how many points Kyle "the real easy money sniper" korver scores.

>rihanna going to arrive late to the game so everybody can see her sit down in her seat and talk about it during the game.

how come lebron gets a waifu to root for him from the front row?

Bendigo here. Good luck with Darwin and that

Cavs will win

Please @ me

neymar, lebron fan, in the house

cavs confirmed for winning

Anywhere I can watch ?

who?

>thinking u can meme a cavs win tonite

Hook up your antenna

/r/nbastreams

My last 2 digits is the amount of points lebron scores tonight

What team does Sergio Ramos root for?

lel

shit bro

I'll remember your post 2.5 hours from now.

DELETE THIS

The goat will never die, he is immortal.

this is only because of the number of assists he gets, which is the last two digits of my post.

Uber point forward confirmed.

KEK has spoken. LeBitch BTFO, HAHAHAHAHAHA

FEEL is a shit song

KENDRICKKKK

300????

K D O T

Sergio Ramos thinks basquet and baloncesto are two different sports, who cares who he roots for?

Hope KD suffers a career ending injury
Fuck this faggot who choked and wants an effortless way to win a ring.

when your a god you get unlimited waifus

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

>dominate game 1
>change coaches

Not sure I follow this logic.

i like this flag. This flag knows what he's talking about unlike Costa Rica or UK flags.

cavs to win the series is literally /freemoney/ bett

When will they let this gurly boi announcer go?

I still can't believe Durant in a Golden State jersey.

Daddie Steve is out there, LeBronsexuals on suicide watch

Brown is just the assistant coach, why wouldn't they bring Kerr if he is available?

Make an offering to the god or he will curse the Cavs

NO MERCY LEBRON
TAKE EVERYTHING
GIVE THEM NOTHING.

gay

Lol are you stupid?

Toppu kekku

>Mike Brown
>the reason why the Warriors won
I bet you also think his brilliant coaching won them Game 1 of the WCF.

>tom brady is just the backup, why wouldn't they bring back drew bledsoe?

Hopefully the Cavs relearn how to guard in the paint tonight. Seeing them move out of the lane to guard the perimeter with KD on the fast break and scoring easy dunks was painful.

>illegal immigrant playing the anthem