Future Funk is God-Tier Music with a Cute Anime Bow On Top

>denying that Future Funk is an extremely pleasurable genre of dance music with an equally pleasing cultural aesthetic
Are you even human, Sup Forums? This mix in particular goes fucking nuts from 10:00 through 25:00.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbWS0j2fulY

>b-but it all sounds the same/similar
Not an argument when discussing one given genre.

>b-but it's just sampling and fucking with older music a-bloo-bloo-bloo
You can only seriously mount this argument if you don't like any modern music at all. If you like pretty much any pop music released over the past thirty years or so, you are incredible and void on this point.

>b-but it's anime autists
not an argument. Future Funk is a sweet piece of candy chased with the drink of choice, about about 11:30 pm. Also the visual language is a credit and complement to the music made; visions of future past, attempted to be recaptured. Everyone wishes they were Kaneda at some point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Em1Ng3H7-OU
youtube.com/watch?v=y-aZwDtVScM
youtube.com/watch?v=LrpALOIMbtM
youtube.com/watch?v=HSujwZ_JA-o
youtu.be/VyXg-lp2N_g
youtube.com/watch?v=o-ulxZZqCeI
youtube.com/watch?v=kJkUZQydIEY
soundcloud.com/fi7i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would rather just listen to city pop desu. The Urusei Yatsura soundtrack is good without some tranny slowing it down and adding dank beats

Recommend some good FF artists who aren't the super well known ones like Macross or Pepsiman

synthwave > futurefunk > vaporwave

to be quite honest with you

The mix that I initially posted is my answer, and is far greater than the sum of its parts (although the lovely slut track is good by itself).

The trick, it seems, is to get the vibe just a bit mor manic, as in the vein of a live set. that's what the mix captures so perfectly.

I don't like it, the bass is too fat, the production is too clean.

This.

At least when budding producers get into synthwave they actually learn about synthesis and music production past timeshifting.

just reminded me how amazing the music used on urusei yatsura really was
youtube.com/watch?v=Em1Ng3H7-OU
youtube.com/watch?v=y-aZwDtVScM
youtube.com/watch?v=LrpALOIMbtM

youtube.com/watch?v=HSujwZ_JA-o

enough with the french house

here's some luxury elite
youtu.be/VyXg-lp2N_g

This is pretty good. But I have already heard this mix unfortunately.

How is that Future Funk?

But Luxury Elite is good though.

it's danceable vaporwave with an emphasis on groovy basslines

it's futurefunk

as opposed to repackaged booty bass house music twerk extravaganza 2K16 broporwave

my bad meant to say how is that "french house"

it's great and urusei yatsura is one of like the only 4 good anime i've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=o-ulxZZqCeI

oh, it's not; that's the point.

god, i'm gonna have to watch this series once again
youtube.com/watch?v=kJkUZQydIEY

amherst
tendencies
fibre

Hi-NRG eurobeat makes for top-notch futurefunk raw material, I've found out.

link that shiet

The only few people I've heard of who like funk were autistic or had their intellectual capacities underdeveloped.

Lum is cute! CUTE!!!

what 6 years of philosophy in college have taught me is that the intellect is overrated as drokk

damn right

giv synthwave gf

but isn't this just disco?

no it's like jpop mixed with french house and edm

>ywn have a super loyal space oni waifu who only has eyes for you despite your faults and electrocutes you if you so much look at another girl

I want to die

I don't care about your meme genre but I haven't seen such a shittier reasning before

I find it slightly enjoyable yet uninteresting, so I rarely ever listen to it. Literally background music.

soundcloud.com/fi7i